Softcups

Thanks Kita and Helly!!
Seems like the SC thread is quiet today... Kita- wont be much catching up to do today :)

Roller coaster ride continues- No AF cramps but the silly bitch can show up anytime as we all too well know.

Did get some boots brand tests whilst out though... on the plus side when i do get the darn BFP- I can pee away till my hearts content! LMAO!

Thanks Kita and Helly!!
Seems like the SC thread is quiet today... Kita- wont be much catching up to do today :)

Roller coaster ride continues- No AF cramps but the silly bitch can show up anytime as we all too well know.

Did get some boots brand tests whilst out though... on the plus side when i do get the darn BFP- I can pee away till my hearts content! LMAO!

See, TODAY would be the perfect day to catch up! Its nearly 10:30 am and Ill probably be here in Jury duty till about 2:30 and right now, there is NOTHING TO DO!! Thank God I brought my laptop!

Pre OV ladies, been reading up on using cough medicine for improving your fertile CM, Tixylix for Chesty Coughs has the right active ingredient in so Im off to get a bottle tonight, thought you might like the tip!

Okay - Stupid Question time, you do mean to like take some and not put it up your vajayjay right?? I have some... well Saraya has some?! How much should you take?

I have dug up, turned over, de-weeded and planted my vegetable garden today! I'm so impressed with myself :D

:rofl: EVE! IN your vagina? Good grief. That seriously made me laugh. Kudos about the garden!

:thumbup:

lol Bella, Well I'd rather check!! I mean you hear so much crazy stuff about TTC you just never know!!

Oh, I took the override off my FF, and that puts me at only 11dpo if FF is right.. which I dont think it is because of my + OPK, but oh well. Makes me feel better :lol: So maybe i'm still in the game.. maybe.

But I'm totally just hanging on by my fingernails to that thought. :p

:tease: True eve! But it still made me laugh.. haven't laughed like that all day. lol

Pre OV ladies, been reading up on using cough medicine for improving your fertile CM, Tixylix for Chesty Coughs has the right active ingredient in so Im off to get a bottle tonight, thought you might like the tip!

Okay - Stupid Question time, you do mean to like take some and not put it up your vajayjay right?? I have some... well Saraya has some?! How much should you take?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That made me laugh out loud in a room full of like 100 quiet strangers!!

I dont blame you for asking though!! TTC makes us all crazy :wacko:!

My first cycle charting, I had a HORRIBLE case of Bronchitis.. I was taking Robitussin and Mucinex (expectorants) for like the whole month! The illness delayed my Ov but BOY did I see a heck of a lot of EWCM!!

Eve!!! You do make me chuckle!
Well done on getting in the garden.. need to get into mine too- you may have to inspire me xx

Eve lol ha ha ha ha ha :rofl: bless you!!! But you're right you never know what people will try in TTC!

Bella that would make sense for you then if you are 11dpo just hold on sweetie!! I know it's so hard and frustrating not knowing where you stand with AF or bfp!!

This is my FRER from this morning after it's dried! you can just about see it which is cool for 11dpo lol either that Or I've had some convincing evaps for the last 3 frers!!

:thumbup: Looks good Ness..

Well I just checked my cervix, it's low and hard. That with the dropped temps and the bfn's counts me out. AF is comin' any minute..

I'm taking a break from everything "TTC" for awhile.. and just living life! It will be good for me. ;)

Well I just checked my cervix, it's low and hard. That with the dropped temps and the bfn's counts me out. AF is comin' any minute..

I'm taking a break from everything "TTC" for awhile.. and just living life! It will be good for me. ;)

thank you sweetie :flower:

:cry: so sorry honey I do hold out hope that she won't come though for you xxxx

Oh Sabrina :hugs: honey! I will be still hoping- It is understandable you want to take a break... please dont leave the thread though- you can be like M2K who always comes on for a chat :) I'm also thinking of relaxing it next month or too. It is hard going through this every month!

Ness- not sure I can see anything anymore- my eyes have blurred out any sticks I put in front of them LMAO!! I am sure it is there- but my eyes are burned from my own blank sticks!!

Seem to be getting the onset of AF cramps again- had the same yesterday and again this evenin.. an evening thing huh? :shrug:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy long time no seeeeeeeeeee congrats ness :D

bella im sorry hunny, maybe a break is the best thing for you right now!:hugs:

im still job hunting, im trying to get a placement in a primary school and enrol at college to become a teaching assistant so fingers crossed!

the diet has gone kerput! ive had takeout twice already ooops, will defo start again monday :lol:

hope ur all ok ladies :flower:

aww Min that's why i have to post the pics cos I'm getting terrible line eye :haha:

M2K thank you darling, teaching assistant will be cool hun!!!xx

Maje it happen! That is fantastic! Ness will be loving that pic- I dont think she has got to work yet- or she may be on half day.... bless she has been so tired lately!
How did you tweak those images?

I did another IC and got some faint lines similar to yesterdays pictures. I dont think they are real as they are similar to the ones I had yesterday :(
Will try and upload them.

minimin i worked with your pic for you a little too! i can see lines on both of them!

b88jkh.jpg

Yay!!! Min!!! I told her I could see the lines definitely!!! :wohoo:

Sabrina, that may be good for you. Spring time is nearly here. You can hopefully get out and about and, like you said, enjoy life. No offense to anyone - sometimes BnB makes TTC alittle more emotional for me!! :cry: Deep down inside I really want to be happy for those who get their bfp, but I can't help but to feel miserable!!! (where is the 'ripping my hair out' smiley?) LMAO
If I ever get my bfp, I will show a pic to see if my eyes are right, then I will quietly duck out to not have my same Bnb friends look at it everyday, its a happy thing for everyone to get their bfp, but its depressing at the same time, especially when your hopes have been up to only get AF. We all know how this feels girls.

Anywho, Eve I give you 'props' on your garden! fantastic! What did you plant?
Ness, my eye's are horrible, sorry I can't confirm, but you have the test in real life so you can see it better than 'old blind hag' over here! :rofl:
IceFire, have a safe trip and have lots of fun!!! Where are you going, I must have missed that part?
Minimin, I sure hope the 'silly bitch' does stay away from you!!! :af:

CD23 5DPO and no unusual symptoms for me to report. The weather is still awesome and I feel great! The only thing to complain about is my slight lingering ear ache in my left ear since O day (CD18), that I was contributing to my upcoming (noshow) sinus infection?...:shrug: And my skin has been breaking out more than normal. Could be my nerves! Ahaha

Any symptoms? How are you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->