Softcups

make it happen- thanks you are a genius! :wohoo: now for them to get darker please I pray!
T4BN2- glad your weather is awesome! Makes for a good mood. Ours has turned to cloudy and cold over the past few dasy. Boo!! :(
I understand this rollercoaster ride of emotions we all go through. Like you I love to hear ladies getting their bfp's but cant help but feel a little out of sorts about it. I am assuming this is natural and you dont have to hide it as if it is something nasty- it is normal. Only those who have gone through what you have will understand.:hugs:
5dpo is early for symptoms though- cold/sinus/ stuff is meant to be a sign no?

Ness- line eye.. that should be a real condition you know. I know I am suffering from it :rofl:

M2K- you are a busy bee! Hope you get this TA stuff sorted! Diets.. schmiets! Bah.. wait until next week :)

no probs hun! hope they get darker for you & ness!! i'll be watching carefully & playing with pics when necessary....hopefully soon they'll be so obvious i wont need to bother :happydance:

Thanks Minimin soooo very much for that! I can't help but to feel ashamed and 'dirty' for thinking that way about others and their bfps!!! It makes me mad! :wacko: LOL

I am not a compulsive SS either. I try to relax.....deep breath in .....deep breath out ......ahhhhh

The first few months of ttc for some, they are paying attention to every single movement your body is making, after awhile, especially if you are charting everything, you may notice a trend or that gassyness just happens to be like that always after O?! :shrug: Who knows!!! I have calmed down much over SS!

And I am sorry about your cruddy weather, I hope it does get nicer with some beautiful sunshine!! It does wonders for me!!!

:hugs: T4B2 It is comforting to know that we are not alone. I have lessened my SS too.. as the months go by I am kind of slacking on it. I remember thinking about every bloody twinge and tweak and now I note it in my diary and forget about it! BTW- I totally get you on the gassy thing.. I thought it was a symptom until I noticed it is every month- as are my mean moods! :rofl:
Enjoy the weather. take in some rays for us in dreary London xx

Potatoes, leeks, carrots and sweetcorn :) Need to go throw the weeds out and get my crap together for going to Patricia's. I have Saraya this week because mum's gone away to the states for a week... I want my lie in!!! LOL

mmmmm sweetcorn throw some my way eve!! I've just destroyed tea ha ha I overcooked spaghetti how does that happen?!!! lol

Sorta considering getting the softcups to try to get a :bfp: .Kinda nervous to try them though considering I don't like using tampons much. Anyway, if I would happen to use them,do I put them in the regular way with the cup down, or do I put it in upside down where the cup is upside down? If that makes any sense.

Hi Daria! Welcome to softcups!

Well you will know which way to put it in if you get some but it should be upwards with the small bag hanging down if you know what I mean??

Hi Daria! Welcome to softcups!

Well you will know which way to put it in if you get some but it should be upwards with the small bag hanging down if you know what I mean??

Thanks, that's what I thought. I think I'll try ordering them in the next couple days and see what happens. :)

The website has a video on how to insert it correctly.. Its not as bad as it looks!

:hugs: T4B2 It is comforting to know that we are not alone. I have lessened my SS too.. as the months go by I am kind of slacking on it. I remember thinking about every bloody twinge and tweak and now I note it in my diary and forget about it! BTW- I totally get you on the gassy thing.. I thought it was a symptom until I noticed it is every month- as are my mean moods! :rofl:
Enjoy the weather. take in some rays for us in dreary London xx

Thanks Minimin :hugs: LOL about the mean moods!!! I noted everything from boobie aches, to heartburn to gassyness and being dizzy, etc etc. And all I got was a stinking BFN! BOOOOO! "thumbs down"

I took in some warm rays today however I think we ar ein for rain for about 4 days I believe, so if you would like I'll catch some rain in a bucket as well, lmao :haha:

How are you feeling? Any new tests?

Ness, are you taking another tomorrow am?

Chris was talking to me online tonight and he wrote me this as he was going to bed:

i spend a lonely night, in the rapture of your words, yearning to be enveloped within the cradle of your arms. drowning in the ocean, these eyes so brightly blue, the lips that taste so sweet, but a fire upon my soul. dare not break the darkness, the light will never seep . emptyness surrounding me, this heart would surely break.
but through the tides i wait for, no moment will i sleep. for you are but the only dream this man would want to dream.
night, my darling. X

Isn't that adorable?!

Good luck Ness! I really hope this is your BFP!! It's looking good xxx

Chris was talking to me online tonight and he wrote me this as he was going to bed:

i spend a lonely night, in the rapture of your words, yearning to be enveloped within the cradle of your arms. drowning in the ocean, these eyes so brightly blue, the lips that taste so sweet, but a fire upon my soul. dare not break the darkness, the light will never seep . emptyness surrounding me, this heart would surely break.
but through the tides i wait for, no moment will i sleep. for you are but the only dream this man would want to dream.
night, my darling. X

Isn't that adorable?!

aw how cute! my boyfriend can't write, but he paints! he made me this yesterday.
https://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.129663573.jpg
he makes custom canvases for people through etsy and he surprised me with this one! i almost cried.

Wow we are with some talented men!! Mine loves to draw, write and he plays guitar/writes songs. For Christmas I surprised him with a new red Dean accustic/electric guitar. HE was in total shock and it was so worth it. He really plays alot now and I love it. The night he preposed he played for me and sang it was so sweet!!

Thats beautiful! The poem, the painting...its awesome! THat proposal sounds amazing!

In Dec 08, OH and I had been separated for about a month.. But we decided to spend Christmas day together and it was absolutely magical! We went to a few places.. Our LAST stop (midnightish) being the beach.. in the car before we got out, he said he had a gift for me. So he dug through his book bag for a note book and fiddled with his ipod (that was plugged into the car) and he sang/rapped me a song. It was about the time we spent together and how he missed me and no matter what, he always loved me.. I wanted to cry! We got back together a few weeks later and have been inseparable since!

Since then, he has recorded it and I have it on my ipod lol!!

night, my darling. X

Isn't that adorable?!

aw how cute! my boyfriend can't write, but he paints! he made me this yesterday.
https://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.129663573.jpg
he makes custom canvases for people through etsy and he surprised me with this one! i almost cried.

Can you link to his store? How much does he charge? It looks like it would make a nice addition to our future babies room!!

HI Ladies:flower:. I'm new to this site & my OH & i have been ttc for almost 2 years,he also has a low sperm count so i bought soft cups at the start of the year,as i've heard so many success stories from them,just waiting on mine LOL:haha:. We've been using it for my last 2 cycles & i think there great. I also use the persona monitor & it's been great at telling me when i've ovulated as i never got a positive one before,so i guess we've been missing ov:dohh. This cycle though we :sex: around ov & used the soft cups. :witch: due 19th but i'm hoping the she stays away & i get my:bfp:. If not i'll continue with the soft cups but i've just ordered some Conceive plus for next cycle,as i've heard this can help the :spermy: too. Got my FX you all get your BFP's soon.
:dust:
xxxxx

my boyfriend is good at playing Playstation does that count....:rofl:

so girls haven't tested again but got some light browny red on toilet tissue this morning and put a panty liner in and it's like a light browny orangey colour if that makes sense??

I'm 12dpo and don't know what to make of it - AF is bang on time for me usually too so don't know whether she's just starting to come early to piss me off or something else...??

Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->