Softcups

:hugs: Ness.. sounds weird to me. do you normally get heavy flow straight away or do you spot a bit and then get heavy. I kinda spot once or twice and then straightaway heavy- last one was like that- and it was most def red!

I did another Boots brand- 50mui test today: FMU

IMG_0882.jpg
IMG_0883.jpg
IMG_0884.jpg
IMG_0884in.jpg

Can you see the line? AF due today or tomorrow- The actual stick line is brighter that the pics- iPhone camera is crap:dohh:

I see a line Min!!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!! xxxxxx :happydance: xxxx

No don't usually spot before AF, she just comes the day she is due and is there when I get up for my wee in the morning

xx

minimin you certainly have a bfp there, can see the line without making the pic bigger!! well done you! sending you lots of stickies!!!!

Ness no idea if the spotting could be AF, I hope its not hun, if it is I guess you'll know soon enough, if it stops then crack out that test honey love! xx

thank you Jojo! according to FF I'm only 11dpo so perhaps it is IB who knows?!!

If FF is right AF is due on Sunday so will have to see what happens xx

Minimin- I definately see that line! Congrats honey! :hugs:

Eve- That is so sweet :thumbup: I love it!

Mamaxm- Love that painting, he's very talented! What a lucky group of ladies..

Kita- that is seriously adorable :D

I'm with Ness, my husband isn't creative like that.. lol. He'd much rather go out and buy flowers and chocolate to be affectionate. I would loove if he would do something neat like that.. but it's just not his style. Which I totally understand :)

Bella, JoJo and Ness-Thanks girls- Still in shock and not believing it is a sticky! Praying.

Min I can see the line in the 2nd one without even enlarging it!! OMG!!!

Bells how's you feeling today??

Ness when does AF normally start for you??

Chris can write, he draws AMAZING stuff - for Christmas from Saraya I got a picture of her that Chris had drawn - I'll have to scan it in, it's incredible! He plays amazing guitar - he can do the spanish guitar, you know the finger plucking stuff. But he's technologically ******** lol - they all have their down points... I have to explain to him how to upload pics on facebook!!

Thnaks Helly and Eve,
Eve- Chris sounds like he is very talented. I cant wait to see his pic for Saraya- That is so cute!
DH- errmmm well DH ermmm.. well he....ermmm.... err... ummmm yeah....ok he is an Architect so can draw lots of straightlines???

So my IC from today is also darker than yesterdays- think I will pee on those until Sunday when I will re-test with Boots and hope and pray it is a darker line than todays. Docs booked for 10am Monday morning too.

Ness- how are you doing babe? AF here full or still weird bleeding?

Bella- how are you feeling chick? Any AF signs?

sorry for delay girls been getting dressed putting wash on etc.

Absolutely nothing since 7.30am this morning, it was like light brown CM when I wiped, then a bit rusty CM in colour, then nothing

Had some cramping this morning again too but more noticeable today - maybe I'm noticing it a bit more cos of the light brown CM.

Eve if I go from 28 days when cycles are usually calculated based on last period AF is due tomorrow, she's bang on usually, if FF is right she's due on Sunday....

brown means it's old blood right?

Min - I'm sooooo happy for you darling, you going to get booked in the doctors asap?? xxx

Thanks Ness- I am booked for 10am Monday- I will be about three days late but I may tell her a few days more so she sends me to early pregnancy unit straight away and they can get blood work done. I hope they monitor it and get my bloods again a few days later. Pray the levels go up and beanie is a sticky one.

No more blood for you is promising isnt it. Brown blood is a good sign as it can be old blood. You may recall I hat some brownish spots on my knickers on Monday night?? What is your CM like? and can you say your cramps are like AF? Mine arent AF like but still cramping. I climbed right back into bed..and they have resided.

Are you doing anything fun with your day off?

Thanks Ness- I am booked for 10am Monday- I will be about three days late but I may tell her a few days more so she sends me to early pregnancy unit straight away and they can get blood work done. I hope they monitor it and get my bloods again a few days later. Pray the levels go up and beanie is a sticky one.

No more blood for you is promising isnt it. Brown blood is a good sign as it can be old blood. You may recall I hat some brownish spots on my knickers on Monday night?? What is your CM like? and can you say your cramps are like AF? Mine arent AF like but still cramping. I climbed right back into bed..and they have resided.

Are you doing anything fun with your day off?

you do right telling a little white lie - they tend to dismiss people if you don't fib a little I've learned that lesson in the past with my health issues!

I think it is promising if there isn't any blood, I don't usually spot before AF.

well the CM was brown - that's what it was this morning like brown discharge then I noticed it was a bit 'rusty' coloured CM on panty liner then nothing, that was at 7.30am and the rusty coloured was about 7.50am

I don't think the cramps are like AF just more noticeable than the last couple of days but perhaps I'm focussing on them more cos of the brown discharge??

Ness Hope it's nothing - just beany getting settled in fingers crossed hun.

Min I am so happy for you, it always makes me extra happy for ladies getting pregnant after ectopic. I have everything crossed that this beany is in the right spot. Monday will be here before you know it. I'm sure the doctor won't dismiss you - s/he must know how important it is for you to get the care and attention you need this time around. Keep us updated!

thank you Kimmy!

just put Sex and the City box set on and on here, chilling out, might have a nap soon - been an emotional morning!!

Suppose it's just a waiting game for me now, no testing - what will be will be!

Hope Bella is ok, anyone seen her? xx

You get those feet up honey! and chiiiillllaaaxxxx- I have one errand for DH to run and then I am chilling- Need to striaghten my hair as I let it dry au natural and there aint nothing natural and beautiful about it right now LMAO!!!

KimmyB- Thank you so much! I am terrified and scared to believe. I hope the stitchy type cramps means it is settling in the right place. You know how many hurdles we one tubers have to go over before the end stretch. [-o<

Oh Ness-Bella was on earlier but I dont know if she is hanging about much- I also asked if she had any sign of AF but she musta gone :(

I understand Min, I would be the same. I hope to be joining you in 8 days time :haha: (wishful thinking!)

i'm here, my uterus is trying to kill me. :nope: :af: came with vicious intentions today and i've got the worst cramps. I took 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen and it didn't even touch them.. I might have to go to the doctor and get something strong :cry:

sorry Bella darling :hugs:

I may be following you with a viscious AF I'm pretty sure I can feel her coming ready for tomorrow :cry:

Might be a good idea to get some stronger meds if you can hun xx

Sounds like that + was a + Bella, sounds like a chemical to me. Mine were the same last month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->