Softcups

Sorry ness :hugs: I hope she stays away for you :( I really do.

Well needless to say, I'm having a XXL size glass of red wine tonight. :thumbup: feels good to not be worrying about everything. and i just started. I'll still be on girls, gotta keep up with everything. Minimin- :hugs: I'm so excited hun. Can't wait until monday to see how your appointment goes!

Thanks Bella- Sorry the stupid cow did come- and she is being a bitch about it. Have you got a warm heating pad or something- I always find that helps- Do try and get something stronger if you can.

Large glass of vino sounds good to me! I have been sneaking in a few over the 2ww but now I cant! And I have a lovely bottle half left :(

Will keep you posted about the docs on Monday- You take care of yourself and rest babe.

Min x

Ness- I hope the cow goes away- I am still praying for you!!

Eve, lovely veggie garden, I'm impressed!!!

Minimin, I am as blind as a bat BUT I could see a line in the very top pic without even enlarging it!!! Yay! :happydance:

Ness, about the playstation, :rofl: My DH is also good at PS3, when he is actually home, does that count!!!??? LMAO I can't comlain, he is a great father and a fab husband who spoils me rotten! When we used to live back home he would go to his Grandmothers (grandmas boy and momma's boy, lmao) and pick me roses and other flowers from her flower garden and bring them home for me!! Such a doll baby!!! I love my guy! :happydance:

Ness, didn't you spot for a week or so before af last month? When I get my af it usually starts as a very very light brown blood into very light pink then WHAM full blown horrid AF, Boooo! IF it is af, put a "do not disturb for 9 months" sign on your body!!! Lmao Good Luck to you!

Sabrina, :hugs: I take advil liquid gels, buy the cordless heat pads for my back and abdomen, and I go to the liquor store or beer store and have at it for a week! :drunk: Then I cry the next day while scrubbing my house from top to bottom and then pray for the next month and nap with my daughter. Same routine every month, this time though I'll have a gym to go to, just signed the yearly contract yesterday and starting there today!!! yay! Oh yea, and I also do tons of research through books and online on TTC to keep me updated and so I can add to my insanity. I may be joining you for a break though very soon. After 7 months its depressing! :hugs:

CD24 6DPO and its only 820am here so nothing at all, its raining we have flood warnings since we are going to get 3-5" of rain this afternoon and then continue to rain all weekend. Daylight savings time for us is this weekend!!! Woop! More sunlight!! How is everyone? Symptoms? BFP's?!

Julie- I do the same! I usually clean when I'm upset.. but I usually just take a good "cry shower" .. cuz when you cry in the shower your face doesn't feel all stiff and blotchy after. But I agree with a week of drinks. I've got a beautiful bottle of Concord Mogen David in the fridge, and my wine glass is clean and waiting for tonight. Then I'll sleep like a baby, after kicking my husbands ass in Guitar Hero repeatedly. That sounds like an A+ weekend to me. :thumbup: I need to buy a heating pad, I've never been able to find one in the stores here.. and I never needed them before! I'm going to order one today while I'm thinking of it. That's a great idea for the gym thing! I'm ashamed to say I haven't been working out since I started TTC.. I figured it would just get all chubbied up with baby fat soon anyways.. pshhht. Now my skin is wobbly, so I'm determined to get toned back up before summer comes. I'll have to try advil! I usually just take ibuprofen cuz Midol is a joke.. :hugs:

Minimin- Screw the wine, you're gonna have a lil' bundle of love before the year is up eh! :D I will def. be here waiting on news from your appointment, hope it goes perfectly. :friends:

Bella I agree with Eve - you've had so many symptoms, late period and now she's a troll to you, could definitely have been a chemical along with that +hpt!

Min, Julie etc absolutely no brown discharge all day now, just that once this morning. Thinking (and hoping) that it's just old blood with CM from IB but will have to see what happens!!

Yeah Julie I think I had a chemical last month, I a +hpt and started spotting around 8dpo but that was watery light pink when I wiped and it just didnt stop. It's nothing like what this was this morning!

As I say there's absolutely nothing now! nothing around the insides of my V either (thoug I haven't checked my cp)

xx

Arghhhh Ness I am soooooo hoping this is it honey! Sending you lots of PMA- Vibes and Whatever else you need! Hoping she stays away babe-

Bella- true say about the vino- Heating pads/Hot water bottles rock! I have mine stuck to me most of the time! Hope you get one darlin.

Am still getting these stitchy type pains....Dont recall this with the MC pregnancy so I hope the little one is digging itself a right old hole in my uterus!

ok just had another small bit of brown discharge.....first in 9 hours

darn- what can it be Ness!Are you still crampy AF like ones?

Thinking it could be IB Min - it's brown which indicates old blood so it could just be working it's way down from my cervix.

having occasional cramps but took a paracetamol and it's gone. It's weird they're not like AF cramps which are dull throbbing continuous cramps for me, they're just aches across my uterus

Sounds like the uterus expanding to accommodate. I hope you dont get anymore brown stuff.
My stitchy ache is still going strong and at one point I felt a pain shoot down my right thigh :shrug:

Cant believe it is 4.30 already!

yeah perhaps Min! that's what I'm hoping anyway!!

Still got a few symptoms like dizzy spells, sharp twinges, full bb's feeling a bit sicky but really hungry, but obviously it could still mean AF is on her way, just don't know right now

How you feeling hun anyway you excited?? You deserve this beanie honey after your ectopic and mc :hugs: I'm soooo happy for you honey!!xx

Aww thanks honey :hugs: I will try not to let my fear overtake me. I have to visualise myself progressing happily through this pregnancy and then giving birth to a lovely baby and bring babba home. I am trying to think happy happy thoughts!

Will you test on Sunday if the stupid cow is still away? I think I am going to wait until then and do the other boots one I have to compare the lines! I'm taking my tests with me to the docs too- both past pregnancies they have had :bfn: at the surgery and I have had positives with hpt. I tell ya... docs these days !:)

Lol typical with docs!!

Yep keep visualising your baby in your arms I have a good feeling Min :hugs:

Yeah will retest if the damn witch doesnt arrive am 50/50 at the moment as to whether or not she will, just debating whether to have a glass of red wine tonight, I feel I need something to take the edge of this waiting game!

Hello ladies after seeing this thread i have been really interested in using softcups but there is one thing i am scared of and that is they can get stuck

has anyone experianced this?

they won't get stuck hun they're really flexible and bend :thumbup:

Hmmm Pizza- yum! I have to get outta bed and make something for tea- thinking some pasta as I have lots of veggies I want to use up. DH is going to the pub for a few so I am not in a rush to stick anything on.

]lying down seems to help aches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->