Softcups

Ness, maybe you got brown-spot eye :winkwink: and its really not there, fingers crossed!!! You have put alot of BD effort in this cycle that I think you should get your standing ovation and, of course, a bfp. And Fridays are our pizza, mild extra crispy chicken wings and french fries with dippy cheese days!!! I take a handful of beers with me and go with DH and DD and have our friday night meal and BS with locals! Fun Fun!!! Enjoy your pizza!!! Yummy!

I feel like AF is on her way, I have some light cramps and I feel exhausted like the day you get full blown AF. I still have 8 days until I get AF, I am just tired from this stinky weather today I assume! LOL I felt this way around O too, cruddy!
I went to the gym and went through with the Personal Trainer on uppper and lower body machines/weights. I can't wait to go back, but I have to becareful as to not over exert myself too fast. Zumba is tomorrow at 11am I am so excited to try it, I'll let you "softcup wearing Yoga fanatics" know how it is! I hear it's super fun!!!!

Sabrina, hunnie! How are you feeling today? :hugs: Have fun with Guitar Hero!!! Yay! Hailey (dd) is waiting patiently for me to come into the living room to play super mario bros Wii....lol

Minimin, I am still so very excited for you and I PRAY this is a VERY STICKY Eggy!!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies :wave:

After TTCing #2 for just over 12 months now, and after seeing this thread, me think's i'm going to invest!!!

I'd never heard of them before, but now i know about them i can't not give them ago. Very nervous though!. Can anyone suggest the best place to prchase and where? Online? off the shelf?

Thanking you kindly :D

Hey Snuggs- I got mine from accessdiagnostics- about 24 for £24. They do a smaller pack as well!

Welcome and ask away your questions!

Hey Snuggs- I got mine from accessdiagnostics- about 24 for £24. They do a smaller pack as well!

Welcome and ask away your questions!

Hey minimin - Thanks for the welcome, i think i will definatly be sticking around for some guidence if that's ok? :thumbup:

I'll check out those cups. Think i will start with a smaller pack for now and work my way up!!

Thanks again x

Welcome Snuggs! They're very easy to use I'm sure you'll have no problems and any questions we're all here! I'd recommend watching the instruction video on the actual Softcups website :thumbup:

Min, I had to lay down and have a nap earlier it helped with my cramps and pains too.

Still just having brown discharge when I wipe now, it seems mixed with CM.

I'll be surprised if AF doesnt come either tomorrow or Sunday!

Julie thank you honey - don't know if I did enough this cycle after all, or maybe it was too much idk - can I come join your Friday nights please!? they sound ace!! Friday night for me and OH is pizza and Lost night, also treated myself to a gluten free caramel slice and some chocolate ice cream :happydance:

xx

Thanks Julie- hope you have a great evening out.

Enjoy your icecream Ness- I am stuffed after my pasta bake but there is chocolate cake and custard to be had.

Night in for me.. thanks for reminding me that Lost is on Ness- I am all caught up on it and love this show!!!! I am at a loss as to how they will manage to put it all together.

How you feeling babe?

Thanks for the welcome Nessicle :hugs: and i will certainly check the video first (the idea of the cups are making me a little nervous) :thumbup:

Thanks again

xx

Snugggs, they are uber comfy and so eay to use! This was my first cycle of using them and even though we only BD three times 'around' Ovulation there were a cinch to put in and to come out. When you get them, sit on the toilet or lay in bed after BD and practice. Ness is right, there is a fab insertion video on the instead softcups website with an actual glass V and cerviz, very informative!!! Plus the leakage is then at a bare minimum!!! I love them <3

Minimin, are you takeing another test tomorrow? I have company so I won't really be on to check but I'll sneak a peek! :haha:

Ness :hugs: and of course you can join our fridays!!! yay!! Then we can swap TTC stories! Oh wait, we already do that! LMFAO!!! :rofl: We can challenge the Wii or PS3!!! You'll have fun, I promise!!! :winkwink: We have been told by many of people, that we are very funny people with a crazy competative side, I hope you can handle the humor and the need to win win win!!! LOL

Well ladies, my bestest friend called and asked me if she can drive down here for the weekend cuz she misses us (we went to disney in september together) to see the alice in wonderland (feat. johnny depp) in 3D at the movies and play all weekend. Have a great weekend!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee: Minimin congrats im so happy for u hunny :D hope its where it needs to be for you fx'd :happydance:

Ness hope everythings ok with u hun like u said brown blood is old so hopefully u got a lil bean in there too :D

im still takin a break ladies ntnp but enjoying it more now its just for us got appt with docs in 2 weeks, im scared:cry: lol

everyone else good luck this month :flower::flower::flower:

Hey ladies, ness if AF does come i would try the every other day for a week, it could be that you may have had TOO much sex, it lowers the sperm count and it needs chance to rebuild :hugs: or it could be u are pregnant :flower:

Min i hear congrats is in order??? :happydance:

Bella hun im so sorry to read the bitch came for u :cry: you been trying for so long i wish it would happen for u soon hun :hugs:

Eve hows u doing hun?

:wave: hello to everyone else :kiss:

Morning ladies,
How are you this morning- glad the sun is shining as I feel tired as can be. Dh came home late last night after a night in the pub and I was woken up at least three times by his snoring- I was so nicely asleep in seep relaxing mode! :evil:

Julie- I have decided to wait and test tomorrow or before the Docs on monday- I may do another IC tomorrow for my addiction but the Boots one tomorrow will hopefully be darker. please pray I gt over the first hurdle! Your weekend sounds fun- it is nice to catch up with friends. I hope you have a blast babe.

Confused27 and M2K- thanks ladies- I wish it wasnt tarnished by fear. This is my third pregnancy in 8 months and I am hoping it is third time lucky for me. Are you ladies doing anything fun this weekend?

So temps at around 6.20am this morning ws 36.36 or that range- I was like...er no- shut the BBT off and back on and re-took after about 10 minutes snoozing to give me 36.68 which is more like what I had yesterday. Not sure if the first was a real reading- it didnt stay in my mouth for long before it beeped so I am counting it as an error though I am afraid of what it could mean.

Morning Ness, Bella and Eve- Hope you are doing well. Ness- anxiously waiting to hear your news. Bella- hope AF is being kind and you are not in pain :hugs:

time to get up and :shower:

Min, ive got everything crossed for you hon, redo your temp tomorrow morning, hopefully it was the thermometer ballsing up. Third time lucky hon, all will be fine x

Thanks Helly- trying not to be too scared and panicked. Off out to grocery shop this alvo and think I may get some gardening done. Hopefully take my mind off things.

How are you babe? temps looking good- lil dip (implantation?) but nicely above the coverline-how are you feeling?

Morning girls!

How is everyone? AF got me this morning :cry: I just knew she was coming, I've known since the 1ww to be honest deep down, gutted about those tests, I've either ad a chemical or they were all evaps.....

Oh well

On to cycle 3!!!

Cat - yeah I've told OH we're bd'ing every 2 - 3 days before ov, then CD10 CD12, CD14 and CD15 and CD16 for good measure, do you think that will be ok??

Min, how ya feeling this morning?Can't wait to see two lovely strong lines for you chick!!!

Julie yay I can come over and get competitive on the Wii ha ha ha ha

Well I will be enjoying a bottle of wine tonight that's for sure!!

I've decided I need a more relaxed approach this month, no temping, and certainly no testing til AF is late - for me temping and testing are just constant forms of disappointment so the less I know the better I think. I will still do opk's and of course use softcups around ov sex with conceive plus as a lube but that's it

xx

big big big :hugs: Ness! New approach seems good though- I do beleive stressing plays a big part- am going to have a chilled shower and maybe shop for groceries and get some gardening in. Nothing too stressful for me. Just got up and still tired so I see some naps too.

Enjoy your wine Ness- you deserve it! :kiss:

Morning all! checking in to see how everyone is doing.

Ness & Bella - Huge hugs and i am sorry the :witch: came for you both xx

Mimi - Have a good day and i am sure those lines are going to get darker x

Hope everyone else is well and got a lovely weekend ahead of them, :hugs: I am off to have some toast now the sicky feeling has gone. Going to be a wee bit paranoid the next few days though as i bleed last time at 5 +1 and then it all went downhill from there. I know logically its very unlikely to happen on the same day if at all but some how this doesnt help :dohh:

thank you sweetie!!

You take it easy with that beanie!! Nothing too strenuous!

Got to take cat's to vets for their injections today and got a driving lesson at 12.30pm so got a bit to keep me busy.

Cramps are bad today though ugh xx

thank you Raz :hugs:

who'd have thought trying to get pregnant at 26 would be so hard lol, so much for the sex ed teachers telling us we'd get pregnant if we had sex! Liars ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->