Softcups

thank you sweetie!!

You take it easy with that beanie!! Nothing too strenuous!

Got to take cat's to vets for their injections today and got a driving lesson at 12.30pm so got a bit to keep me busy.

Cramps are bad today though ugh xx

Thanks hun i am going to try! How long have you been learning to drive?? It was on my too do list for this year but i think the money is going to have to go elsewhere now. Plus the idea of driving scares me a bit now.

Got a eye test at 11.05 so will be going into town for that and may treat myself to a shakeaway. Afterall milk is good for the beanie :rofl:

Ness- hope the wee cats are ok! Driving lessons and vets will keep your mind off things for a bit- and focus on that lovely bottle this evening :)

Razcox- I'm sending you lots of :hugs: and PMA- try not to stress- I know it is the hardest thing to not do!

Hope everyone else has a good morning and I will catch you guys in the afternoon xxx

Raz been learning on and off for a while now, failed my test back in November but haven't had a lesson since then, had to get the expense of Xmas outta the way but back on to it now!! x

Only popped on very quickly.

Ness i see AF arrived the COw. Im sooo sorry :hugs:

and OMG MIN are my eyes playing tricks on me or have you got your BFP??????? :happydance:

Hey girls..im just dropping in as well..

Sorry :af: got you Ness.. keep your chin up. :hugs:

still in alot of pain today.. going to make medicine and lay back down, hope youre all well. xx

Oh bella, i didnt see your post im sorry hunny :hugs: thats a bitch and so unfair. Thinking of you. :hug:

xxx

Bella- sorry she is being such a hag to you this month :hugs: hope you get more rest in.

Ness- how did you lesson go?

Laura- think I got a faint line yesterday! AF officially late today and I had some stitch like cramps and twinges major yesterday- still there today but not as bad- the longer I stand up the more I notice it- I have been told this is normal. Also my boobs are a little more sore today.. :wohoo: and I am knackered and ready for a nap when it is only 2pm :yipee:

How are you doing Laura?

thank you Raz :hugs:

who'd have thought trying to get pregnant at 26 would be so hard lol, so much for the sex ed teachers telling us we'd get pregnant if we had sex! Liars ha ha x

Sorry AF got you :hugs:

I know what you mean i'm 24 and trying for 17 months and thats what i think about being told if you have sex you WILL get pregnant!

Good luck for next month. xxx:flower:

Min thats great news. Have you tested again?

Im doing fine thanks for asking. Starting to show now. I have put on 5kg and Gone from a size6/8 to a size 10. Tired all the time which is crap when im back at work after having a week off. Not good. When are you going to test again? Got my 12 week scan in 3 weeks when ill be 13 weeks :wacko:

xxx

Afternoon all!!

Well Bella I feel your pain I'm in really bad pain today :( though not as much blood as last cycle thankfully!! Hope your pain eases off - alcohol helps lol

I'm always worried that because my coeliac disease went undiagnosed for 3.5 years it could have done some damage to my fertility as that's what it can do but suppose I shouldnt really speculate about stuff like that!

Just making some dinner - pasta bake yuummmy!! Got a caramel slice for after! Plan to indulge myself today on wine and food!!

Min - lesson went well thankyou my instructor just got a new car so my first lesson in it and it's lovely to drive! Gotta get my test booked in again for mid-April, will have to up my lessons to twice a week i think £20 an hour though it's expensive!

xx

Hi laura!!!

awww bet you have a cute lil bump now!! can't wait to see scan picture xx

Hey Laura- Scan.. how exciting-you get to meet the lil one! tiredness is a good sign no?
Not going to test again until tomorrow or Monday- I have a docs appointment on Monday so they can send me for blood work. I hope they monitor me over the week to make sure it is rising rightly.

Cramps are still there though not as strong as yesterday. I'm scared if they go it is a bad sign as thats what I have written down as happening for my MC in Jan. eek!

Ness- I had pasta bake last night! I dunno what we will have tonight- there is leftovers and soup from lunch but not really feeling it at the moment.

Green Tea, apple and Kiwi for me.... Enjoy your Vino and have some for me wont you!!

Afternoon all!!

Well Bella I feel your pain I'm in really bad pain today :( though not as much blood as last cycle thankfully!! Hope your pain eases off - alcohol helps lol

I'm always worried that because my coeliac disease went undiagnosed for 3.5 years it could have done some damage to my fertility as that's what it can do but suppose I shouldnt really speculate about stuff like that!

Just making some dinner - pasta bake yuummmy!! Got a caramel slice for after! Plan to indulge myself today on wine and food!!

Min - lesson went well thankyou my instructor just got a new car so my first lesson in it and it's lovely to drive! Gotta get my test booked in again for mid-April, will have to up my lessons to twice a week i think £20 an hour though it's expensive!

xx

Please dont worry about your coeliac causing trouble Ness, my cousin was in the same boat and they have 4 little ones. You're only in cycle 2, on average it takes about 6 months to a year to catch so don't panic just yet.

As for wine and food, I'm with you on that, my gorgeous lovely hubby has stocked up the house with chocolate and wine :D YAY!!!

As for driving I found a person to take me out on the road in my car once a week and the lesson the other time a week so it wasnt quite so expensive! Maybe find a victim oops voulunteer to take you out??

:dust: to all!!

Delly xxx

thanks Ness ill post them as soon as i have them so you can meet her. :) And can you have a drink for me please babe, i would love a glass of wine this weekend but cant obviously :(

Min- let me know how you get on. have you worked out your due date? I have had cramps everyday all through the pregnancy so far and some have been so painful i have been curled up in a ball. Dont let them worry you, i know its hard.

xxx

Sorry she got u ness!!! just prooves that even if you sex everyday it may not result in pregnancy, makes you wonder how on earth people can get pregnant via the pullout method??? :dohh:

3 times a charm right? i got pregnant with kaden 3rd time by doing it every other day :thumbup: this time u will see a BFP, im sure of it :hugs:

Have a nice evening ladies :kiss:

Thanks Laura- stitch like cramps and pains shooting to my Vajayjay are back again- so I'm reassured somewhat. I havent worked out dates etc with fear of jinxing it!!

Hope you Ladies are having a lovely relaxing evening-

Minimin xx

Min thats great news. Have you tested again?

Im doing fine thanks for asking. Starting to show now. I have put on 5kg and Gone from a size6/8 to a size 10. Tired all the time which is crap when im back at work after having a week off. Not good. When are you going to test again? Got my 12 week scan in 3 weeks when ill be 13 weeks :wacko:

xxx

laura! you popped in for a visit!
i remember we started using softcups at the same time! i think if it weren't for you getting your bfp after trying for so long, i may have quit the softcups! congrats on your healthy pregnancy!

Hiya Ladies! :wave:

Not so busy weekend on here, we all must be busy! Having a good weekend so far! The movie Alice in Wonderland in 3D was sold out so we had to wait until the next showing, it was very good, we love 3D movies made by Disney! :) I am quite stuffy this evening, and after my first ZUMBA class I am exhausted!!! I have tummy cramps and slight chest pain from all the rapid movement. I am so out of shape! Ahahaha :rofl: I am breaking out terribly which I do before AF that usually starts around now (a week before) Booo! LOL CD25 and 7DPO today and just your regular joe CM (little on panties) CP is high and very hard (feels like a small doorknob :shrug:)
Well I hope you ladies are having a great weekend and look forward to talking to you all monday am!!!

Wow it IS slow on here!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

:wave:

Yep, slow indeed! Hope everyone had a fab weekend. I was sick all weekend. Booo. But starting to feel a bit better now! Hopefully the witch is packing her bags.

:hugs: Min- better get on here STAT after your appt. tomorrow! :) I'll be waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->