Softcups

Morning lovely ladies!
It has been quiet hasnt it????
Bella- glad the witch is getting ready to pack her bags! Stupid old cow!!!

I did another IC and Boots brand this morning and lines look like they are getting darker. More stitch like pains yesterday but not as much as Friday :(

I will be back on line as soon as I am at the Docs Bella- Dont you worry. Pray it is sticky and in the right place!

Off to pick up some garlic and ginger & Sunday paper!- Nice day in London- DH is painting so I am hiding upstaird for most of the day- Want to start some seedlings for my garden, itching to get out there.

Ness and Eve- hope you ladies are well and Enjoying your Sunday!

What you all up to today? :hugs:

hi girls!!

gosh it's mega quiet on this thread lately!!

Thank you for all the hugs and kind words girls :hugs: I really appreciate them!

Feeling much better today - went out and got shitfaced last night :rofl: it helped a lot ha ha

So I'm feeling better already by not temping, just taking the relaxed approach this cycle, before ov sex 2-3 times a week to keep supplies fresh :winkwink: then every other day round ov, with sex on CD14 and CD15, just plan to use softcups round those few fertile days and some conceive+

Min how you doing honey?

Glad the lines are nice and dark! Hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow!!xx

Thanks Ness!
Where did you go out last night- A good ole night out was due I say!
Glad you have got your PMA back honey!
Not much going on here- still some cramps but not as sharp as Friday- but still there. Nice to see the line had got darker but I wont really believe it until I know more. Will keep you posted tomorrow morning.

Well it has been rather quiet on here today. I was lonely :cry: So I made lots of food and pottered about the house- DH and I went to the pub with the Sunday paper but had an argument/tiff and now I am upstairs hoping he leaves a wide berth between us. Men are such idiots. I am also wondering if this is hormones!?

What you up to tonight Ness?

Went to Bibi's for dinner which was lovely! Then went to Elbow Rooms and Fibre! I'm paying the price today lol, just ordered a chinese, had a kfc earlier which I shouldnt have cos of my coeliac but it just had to be done!!

Glad cramps have eased off a bit honey just take it easy! Sorry you and OH have had a tiff!! Men eh?!! You just relax and OH will get over it - defo hormones he he!

Yeah PMA is back - suppose we just have to get it back ready for the next cycle hey?!

OH is playing Heavy Rain - a playstation game, least it's not a racing game my head couldnt hand the noise lol x

Hiya Ladies! :wave:

Not so busy weekend on here, we all must be busy! Having a good weekend so far! The movie Alice in Wonderland in 3D was sold out so we had to wait until the next showing, it was very good, we love 3D movies made by Disney! :) I am quite stuffy this evening, and after my first ZUMBA class I am exhausted!!! I have tummy cramps and slight chest pain from all the rapid movement. I am so out of shape! Ahahaha :rofl: I am breaking out terribly which I do before AF that usually starts around now (a week before) Booo! LOL CD25 and 7DPO today and just your regular joe CM (little on panties) CP is high and very hard (feels like a small doorknob :shrug:)
Well I hope you ladies are having a great weekend and look forward to talking to you all monday am!!!

you're lucky you didn't go to opening night! OH and i did, we ordered our tickets online, we got there TWO hours early and there was already a line of people waiting to get into the theatre! it was good though! i just thought johnny depp's dance scene at the end was a little over the top.

Morning lovely ladies!
It has been quiet hasnt it????
Bella- glad the witch is getting ready to pack her bags! Stupid old cow!!!

I did another IC and Boots brand this morning and lines look like they are getting darker. More stitch like pains yesterday but not as much as Friday :(

I will be back on line as soon as I am at the Docs Bella- Dont you worry. Pray it is sticky and in the right place!

Off to pick up some garlic and ginger & Sunday paper!- Nice day in London- DH is painting so I am hiding upstaird for most of the day- Want to start some seedlings for my garden, itching to get out there.

Ness and Eve- hope you ladies are well and Enjoying your Sunday!

What you all up to today? :hugs:

CONGRATS ON YOUR LINES GETTING DARKER! :happydance:

Thanks Mamaxm!

Ness- Love Bibi's!! I heard its moved from Greek St though. I am showing my age there!
There's a Thai place on lower Briggate near Fibre- Begins with S but cant remember the whole name- it is amazing- I thoroughly recommend it if you can eat thai :shy:

DH is hogging telly- went down as I had made some rice to eat and just ate whilst sitting there. He did ask if I was ignoring him and I replied "I wouldnt dare" I think he knew and left me to it. AR$£!

Hope it's hormones- I am going to chill in bed- and watch a rom com or something. He has 24 on at 9. Men as you say!

hope your KFC was tasty and Chinese sounds yum! I am hungry again and only just ate :(

Thanks Mamaxm!

Ness- Love Bibi's!! I heard its moved from Greek St though. I am showing my age there!
There's a Thai place on lower Briggate near Fibre- Begins with S but cant remember the whole name- it is amazing- I thoroughly recommend it if you can eat thai :shy:

DH is hogging telly- went down as I had made some rice to eat and just ate whilst sitting there. He did ask if I was ignoring him and I replied "I wouldnt dare" I think he knew and left me to it. AR$£!

Hope it's hormones- I am going to chill in bed- and watch a rom com or something. He has 24 on at 9. Men as you say!

hope your KFC was tasty and Chinese sounds yum! I am hungry again and only just ate :(

don't feel sad about feeling hungry again! you're getting your cute lil bump ready :)
how exciting!

yeah Min Bibi's used to have two restaurants - one on Greek Street and one down from Fibre etc called Bibi's Criterion - that's the one I went to! Yummy!!

I know there's a Thai place called Chaoprya opposite Bibi's and there's one round the corner called Sukathai or something like that!

I'm eating "munchies" .. ahhmazing.. you know what I'm saying? How much better can you get.. sunchips,pretzels,dorito's AND cheeto's in one bag? I think so!

Other than that just been doing a little.. "retail therepy" .. working out.. and being spoiled by DH :cloud9: He's been a good boy :thumbup: I think he knows better than to be anything otherwise at the moment. lol

Min- So glad the lines are getting darker! :happydance: Sorry you and your OH are bickering.. men are truly shitheads sometimes. That holds true! :hugs:

Ness- Glad you're feeling better, that wine flu can be a real jerk. ;)

And I really really wanna see alice in wonderland! :D

Bella, Ness, so sorry you two and sorry I havent been around much, sounds like you both have some good PMA hope youre heads alright Ness!

Min - good luck with the docs honey x

Thanks Helly and Bella!
I know being hungry is a good sign- I am already thinking about the bump getting bigger and how I will look :)
Bella- hmmmm lovely Munchies- I am also glad DH is being nice :)

Ness- Ohh I didnt know the other one was near Fibre- May have to pop along when I am up next. The Thai is the Sakurai one I think- yum!

To make me more hungry I am watching Celeb Come Dine With Me....

ha ha thanks Helly, Bella - yep that wine flu is a bitch :haha:

hangover has passed now, feeling human just so thirsty!!

Off to bed soon kids - OH wants cuddles :cloud9: what would we do without our OH's hey?

have a lovely evening everyone!

xx

I'm out this month. Chris and I split up today... happy mothers day huh?

I'm out this month. Chris and I split up today... happy mothers day huh?

<<hugz>>

I'm soo sorry to read that, been following the thread here on Softcups.
I hope things pick up for you soon!!! :hugs:

Delly xxx

OMG Eve!!!! So sorry honey! No way you can work things out?? :hugs:

OMG Eve, im so sorry hunny. I hope it was just one of those heat of the moments things and it will blow over. Thinkng of you huge :hugs:

xxx

Eve im sorry to hear that :cry: hopefully it's just a blip and soon you will be back to making up? :hugs:

Hey ness, i love cuddles off ross, everytime im worried about anything a cuddle off kian or ross and i feel so much better :hugs:

Bella how u holding up hun, stupid question i no :( :hugs:

hey everyone else!

Me and ross had a whoopsie drunken bonk last night :rofl: buut it's fine cus im on cd 21 and due on in 4 days so no chance right? not that it would be a bad thing but we all set to have a holiday and im trying to get into the school :dohh: what ya reckon? xXx:kiss:

Me and ross had a whoopsie drunken bonk last night :rofl: buut it's fine cus im on cd 21 and due on in 4 days so no chance right? not that it would be a bad thing but we all set to have a holiday and im trying to get into the school :dohh: what ya reckon? xXx:kiss:

:rofl: you crack me up M2K, love it. You should be fine chick. :thumbup:

:lol: Well lets face it, i cant get pregnant when i ovulate i got no chance 2 weeks after ovulation have i :lol: although ross wouldnt shurrup saying he has super spunk and he can penetrate all my eggs da da da lol he's hoping it may work bless him!...i got a straaaange feeling that the WTT untill september eint gonna work :dohh:...

whats the saying... Fuck it, you only live once, do what makes you happy...im so broody it's unreal!!! ohhhh dearrr:flower:

Laura, your nearly 10 weeks christ on a bike!!!! how quick has that gone...you'll be having ur 20 weeks scan before we know it! :happydance:

Any names?

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"