Softcups

That is absolutely brilliant! Your HCG levels must be pretty good to get a positive before AF being due as well. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 12 months indeed x

C- demers! Congrats what fantastic news :wohoo:

Laura thanks for popping by! I am excited for your 12 weeks! :yipee:
I know the GS sac is a good sign. Now counting down these bleeding ten days! 8 more days to go if I consider today over! LOL

When do you go in for you scan Laura?

Thanks Min, i dont have my scan until the 6th April when ill be 13 weeks :wacko: so excited though.
Ill keep my eye out for your scan update chick :hugs:

xxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: for you c-demers!!! How totally exciting! I was so hoping you would get your BFP this month since DH was going to Iraq!!! H!ow awesome for you dear! I teared up when I read your post! Congratulations and FX'd for a wonderfully healthy pregnancy!

Laura I can't wait to hear from your scan--not too much longer now! I am sure everything will be okay! :happydance:

Min I forgot to say that if the GS wasn't in the right place the OB would have said so. I am sure everything is fine and beanie is gonna be really sticky!!

Wow, talking about all these BFPs is making me feel better. It gives me hope that it will happen for me too! I ordered some OPKs last night so I'm sure as soon as I get to poas I will feel better :rofl: Who would have ever thought one could get addicted to poas? :haha:

:hugs: to Ness and Julie :hugs: You guys always make me feel better and I so appreciate the shoulder to cry on when AF is being a :witch:

AFM I am spring cleaning this week so I am feeling better already. Poor DH--I am making him clean out his closet and dresser and everything!

maabye2010--As for the SC getting stuck, I found that I had a little trouble getting it out if I needed to pee:blush: So try emptying your bladder first and see if that helps....it helped me!

Lots of love and extra sticky :dust: to all of the Softcups ladies!

Thanks Laura- Roll on the 6th I say!

Icefire- thank you chicka! I know I shouldnt worry but I do get my moments of doubt. I am trying to be positive :)

Helly- babe- 8dpo- how are you feeling babe???

definitly Min hun. I have a feeling all is going to be fine.

I must say its very very quiet on here today.

Only 10 more minutes to go and i can finish work. Thank heavens. im exhausted today. Hate working shifts. :sad2:

xxx

Shift work..urrgghhh- Glad it is nearly hometime.
I am glad you have a good feeling- How are you doing? Are you able to feel the babba yet? I am so excited for the 6th!!!

evening girls!

well done my bd'ing until CD13 on Thursday! After :sex: kept my hips propped up for about 25 mins, inserted a softcup and stayed with hips propped up for another 10 minutes after that.

will do the same on Thursday, Friday and Saturday too!

Just sat upstairs watching one born every minute about premature babies - it's very sad :cry:

Keep those legs up ness :)
I am going to catch up with One born everyminute later on in the week. My Sister is hogging the telly :)

Icefire- forgot to say- :wohoo: to POAS addictions!!!

Min, im not sure. I felt a flutter earlier but not sure if it was bean or not. Think it may be a little too early yet.

Ness, Lots of bedding again :winks: is the OH shattered.

I watch one born every minute every week. Off home to watch it now on CH4+1.

Well im off hme now. Take care girlies. Ill catch up with you tomorrow.

:dust:

xxx

Keep those legs up ness :)
I am going to catch up with One born everyminute later on in the week. My Sister is hogging the telly :)

Icefire- forgot to say- :wohoo: to POAS addictions!!!

ha ha ha had to get up to pee so popped a softcup in before I moved got up after 40 minutes so hoping that should be long enough :thumbup:

Lol Laura nah we're taking the more relaxed approach this time and have only bd'd a few times before today! we're doing the SMEP so bd'ing every other day til I get my +opk then 3 consecutive days miss one day then the day after for one more shot!

hoping that works! Got a lot more CM this cycle so either my drinking more water is working or my birth control hormones are finally out of my system!

xx

Thanks again ladies, you are all amazing! You've kept me going this entire time so I can't thank you enough!

ness i have heard great stories about the sperm meets egg plan. PLenty of woman have fell so quickly using that method. hoping it works just as quick for you hun.

xxx

Thanks Laura darling! I have quite a bit of CM this cycle and it got me to thinking that i think the birth control has finally left my system! :happydance: perhaps that's why I haven't conceived yet - I was on it for 12 years so that's a long time!

Cos me and OH had an argument though on CD8 we couldnt start it then when it's recommended. So we started CD9, hoping a day out won't make a difference it tells you to bd from CD8 every other day but we're bd'ing from CD9 but that means that instead of bd'ing CD10 and 12 then the 3 consecutive days from +opk which would be CD14, 15 and 16, me and OH are doing it CD9, 11, 13, 14, 15 and 17.

+opk being CD14 for me. If it didnt work this cycle then will do it from Cd8 next cycle but thinking the SMEP is more about bd'ing every other day then 3 consecutive days at ovulation to avoid burn out and keeping sperm fresh and the quality good and catching your most fertile days around ov. I'm pretty positive I ovulate on CD15 so by bd'ing CD13,14 and 15 then 16 I think I will have a good chance!

xx

thanks Helly!

Oooh how exciting (and torturous)! Have you tried anything else this cycle or sticking to temping and softcups?

xx

it does sound likes its out your system ness hun if your cm is of a more fertile quality.
Those dates sound spot on to me chick. Fingers crossed hey do the trick hunny. And im guessing you and the OH made up :thumbup:
Oh i cant wait to see your BFP and everyone elses. We can start a softcups graduates thread in the 1st tri then :happydance:

any news of Eve at all?

xxx

Im missing Eve too Laura :(

This month I tried, evening primrose oil, boots mum to be plus, sperm meets egg plan, softcups, conceive plus, he took zinc. That's a bit mental isnt it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->