Softcups

it does sound likes its out your system ness hun if your cm is of a more fertile quality.
Those dates sound spot on to me chick. Fingers crossed hey do the trick hunny. And im guessing you and the OH made up :thumbup:
Oh i cant wait to see your BFP and everyone elses. We can start a softcups graduates thread in the 1st tri then :happydance:

any news of Eve at all?

xxx

thank you sweetie! I'm defo noticing a difference in the quality of my CM. Have also been drinking more water and decaff tea so don't know whether that has also helped!

Aye I'm really hoping it's my month this month! If not then we will do the NTNP for a couple of months, have a holiday then get back on track to officially TTC if if hasn't happened naturally by NTNP.

I'm feeling quite blase about it all really this cycle!

Can feel my right ovary kicking in to action today so ov is officially nearly here yay!

a Softcups graduate thread will be ace! We really have to get that going. So far we have you, Min and c-demers! yay!

Not heard a sausage from Eve, perhaps she's taking a step away from b&b for a while xxx

Im missing Eve too Laura :(

This month I tried, evening primrose oil, boots mum to be plus, sperm meets egg plan, softcups, conceive plus, he took zinc. That's a bit mental isnt it?!

:rofl: well if you dn't get pregnant by all that then there's no hope for any of us! x

Hello ladies! A bit quiet around here today, isn't it? Everyone must be busy BDing :haha: Good luck to you all!

Just been busy spring cleaning around here---I love that yearly itch I get to clean and re-organize everything. It happens every year around this time. I am trying to stay busy and focus on things other than TTC as it can really weigh you down.

Hope all our newly preggo softcups girls are feeling fantastic today! FX'd for all of us, those pregnant and those pregnant-to-be :flower:

Love and sticky sticky :dust: to you all!

Hi Allie hope you're feeling a bit better!

This thread has gone so quiet it's unbelievable!!

I'm CD13 and following SMEP so bd'ing tonight tomorrow and Saturday! FX!

xxx

Morning all!

Well I officially feel like a three year old, Im covered head to toe in chicken pox, which means I cant enjoy my impressive temp rises, cos they will be down to illness, chicken pox, im 28 years old FFS!

:hi: girls! I've been quietly stalking but though I would pop in to see how everyone is? Any news to update me on? :flower:

Hi Kimmy, Min is pregnant, Bella has gone to NTNP for a little while, Ness is due to ovulate and I've turned in to a dot to dot! Sorry Ive forgotten where the other girls are up to, hope you are doing well x

:rofl: Helly OMG I'm so sorry don't mean to laugh bless you! I remember having it when I was 8 it was horrible! Soooo itchy!!

Hi Kimmy! how you feeling hun? All ok and no ectopic I assume?

I'm on CD13 nearly got my positive on my opk's they're getting darker! expect to get my full positive tomorrow Cd14! Bd'ing tonight, tomorrow and Saturday early afternoon, hoping that will give me the best 'shot' lol so to speak!

Question though.....me and OH are going swimming tonight before we bd later on, will this completely knack up my CM? I have a good amount of CM this cycle so think the pill has finally left my system. We're using conceive+ but I don't want to lose any natural stuff!

xx

You should be fine hon, though you could always put a softcup in before you go swimming? That should keep all your natural stuff safe where it should be, that and the conceive plus and you should be fine.

Yep, got to laugh, 28 years old and I look like a bloody dot to dot. You have to see the funny side of these things havent you.

Ooh that's a great idea Helly and any CM round my cervix will be preserved! the big O isn't due til tomorrow anyway at CD14 and haven't had my +opk yet though it's getting there!

Hey sweetys!!! how are we all? well we DTD last night got no chance really if i dont ovulate till like days and days away!!! we shall see if i can sneak in some more, what will be will be ;) got workmen in and he thinks hes chubby brown, seriously his jokes am utter shit i feel sorry for him :rofl: i feel like telling him to just shurrup and get on with his job, :dohh: :lol:

not on much cus house is upside down and tryna get it together, hope u all ok, im off out satday yay i cant wait :happydance: were going to my friends house and giving her a make over, shes the only one without a fella so hoping with our make over (nails, make up, hair tan etc) she might get lucky :winkwink:`

miss ya ladies xXx:flower:

Thanks Helly! Boo to the chicken pox, how crap is that!

Ness my bloods came back and they're doubling as they should be so chances are it's not ectopic (fingers crossed) I have my first scan a week on Wednesday so we shall see. Yey for oving! Get catching that eggy lady! :happydance:

that's fabulous Kimmy so chuffed for you! I emailed Min the other day but she hasnt got back to me, will send her a text to see if all is ok!

Plenty of CM too yay!! I just want the next two weeks to be done with!

Hey ladies!!! Still lurking but havehad my sister over the past few days & now at my mums place until Sat at the earliest!! Trying to make time pass! My niece & nephew are the perfect way :) Ness- sorry haven't picked urd email- am on my iPhone so will check now- replying takes ages!!- how's ur bring going?
Helly- how r u feeling babe! Any symptoms?
Bells u doin well chikka?
Kimmyb- how I wish the next few weeks to fly by- Numbers r pro
using so u hope ure keeping ure chin up :)
M2K- ure chick wkend sounds fab- insure ure magic willwkwonders for ur friend :)
AFM- not much going on with me. Still tired and boobs lil bit more sore today. Had a
weird toffee brown discharge mixed with normal CM last nite do little worried bug nothin
today:-/

Hi Min!

Glad you're ok honey! Was gonna text you when I finished work! Glad you're managing to pass the time!

Got some good CM and nearly got my +opk so yay!!

xx

Hi ladies!

Kimmy glad to see you are still about. How are you feeling so far? When do you see OB?

Helly honey please take it easy. Chicken pox in adults is much more serious than in children and can have serious health repercussions. It couldn't hurt to give the doctor a call....sorry I don't mean to butt in. That was the nurse in me talking:flower: I hope you feel better soon. Chicken pox are the worst :nope:

Thanks Ness I am feeling better. I am getting back into some of my hobbies that I have not had time for in the last year or so with everything that has gone on in my life, so that is helping occupy my mind. Plus, I am awaiting a shipment of OPKs so I know poas will make me feel even better:haha: DH is still working at night, so that makes BDing regularly very difficult. I am going to try really hard not to get my hopes up for this month. After next week he will be going back to working days, and hopefully that will make DTD easier. If I don't get PG this month (which I very likely won't) we are going to try the SMEP. Like I said before, can't really do it regularly with us working opposite shifts.

Good luck catching the eggy! :happydance:

Hope the rest of you are well!

Thanks Min, when is your next scan hun? I hope the time is passing as quickly as possible for you.

Icefire I'm feeling actually OK thanks hun. I've chilled out a lot more since I got my blood results (I know it's no guarentee that things will be ok) I've sort of made myself think that if something bad is going to happen then it will happen and there's nothing I can do about it. So I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy. I have my first early scan a week on Wednesday so I'll let you all know how it goes (pray for a heartbeat!) x

Ness :wohoo: to CM being good & :yipee: to OPKs:)
KimmyB I have my 7 week scan on Thursday 1st so a week today- feels long do I aNted to make to time go faster & what better way than with my niece and nephew- bug can't pick them up :( so we read a nook on trains;)

Helly, I can't freaking beleive you have the chickenpox! If I didnt know how miserable they are I would probably laugh, but goodness darling. . I know that sucks! I hope you feel better very very soon. :hugs: Thinking of you! & Sending *Pox healing dust* :thumbup: :D

How are we girls? The post that stuck out to me was that poor helly has the damn chickenpox.. sorry I didn't read up more :blush:

Can I get a mini update? I miss you all :)

2 more weeks until I'm back in the game I think.. I was gonna take 2 months off, but I dunno if I can. I LOVE this NTNP business.. but I feel like I'm slacking! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->