Softcups

I've tried them for about 3 months, no luck yet. I heard that they do work for many people, though. I've started Fertility Blend this cycle. I'm just now about 1 DPO (I think b/c I don't temp)--just had a positive OPK about 48 hrs ago, so we'll see. We used the Soft Cups, too (can't hurt). Fingers crossed this month....good luck to eveyone!

Morning girls!!

Sorry I wasnt on last night - was chasing eggy!! Expecing my +opk today, haven't tested yet this morning but gonna test 12pm, 3pm and 7pm.

Don't think OH is feeling very sexual at the moment lol it was struggle to get it out of him ha ha - always happens hey?! They want it all the time when you're not ov'ing! I just told him only tonight and tomorrow afternoon then a break on Sunday and sex on Monday and then we're back to sex for fun rather than baby making sex.

Sabrina yay! Glad you're trying SMEP next cycle! I'll let you know if it's worked for me lol! I tell you hun I've been so much more relaxed! I also feel like I haven't put much effort in at all ha ha

If I dont get my bfp this cycle then me and OH will just have sex as normal rather than being so focussed on ttc. Like NTNP but we're not "not trying" more like TBNT "trying but not trying"

Lol

xx

Good luck Ness, really hope this cycle is it for you! x

thanks Helly! How's the pox hun? When are you due to test? x

I tried my 1st softcup yesterday, not as difficult as I thought it would be. I could feel it inside me, so am thinking it wasn't in right.

If you push it as far over your pelvic bone as possible it will sit on there and you shouldnt be able to feel it :thumbup: could be that it wasn't far up enough but you'll get the hang of it :flower:

Thanks Ness, I feel awful. Did two IC's today and got BFN, AF due Monday based on cycle Tuesday based on I ov'ed a day late.

still plenty of time yet then hun! Have got everything crossed for you x

Good morning ladies!! (morning for me anyway)

Helly hang in there sweetie AF isn't here yet! FX'd for you hon!! You can do it!! :hugs:

Ness good luck chasing eggy! I hope you have good success with softcups plus SMEP. We are going to try SMEP next month and see how it goes...schedules are kinda crazy for us so I'm thinking about not really even trying hard this month....we'll see. CD 9 for me and I got my OPKs in the mail yesterday so poas time!!:happydance: I don't know why that makes me feel so much better.

Sabrina it is good to see you again...sounds like you are getting some much needed relaxation. I am trying to get some as well, getting more involved with hobbies and such....FX'd for you!

My it is quiet in here today! Missing all of our MIA softcups ladies...anyone heard from Eve??

Love and :dust: to all!

Thanks girls Dr took bloods yesterday (10dpo) theyve come back as HCG normal but its still possible I guess.

yeah defo Helly I mean if you implanted at say 8dpo it would still be a bit too early yet anyway xx

Good morning ladies!! (morning for me anyway)

Helly hang in there sweetie AF isn't here yet! FX'd for you hon!! You can do it!! :hugs:

Ness good luck chasing eggy! I hope you have good success with softcups plus SMEP. We are going to try SMEP next month and see how it goes...schedules are kinda crazy for us so I'm thinking about not really even trying hard this month....we'll see. CD 9 for me and I got my OPKs in the mail yesterday so poas time!!:happydance: I don't know why that makes me feel so much better.

Sabrina it is good to see you again...sounds like you are getting some much needed relaxation. I am trying to get some as well, getting more involved with hobbies and such....FX'd for you!

My it is quiet in here today! Missing all of our MIA softcups ladies...anyone heard from Eve??

Love and :dust: to all!

you should come over to the SMEP thread too hun, I'm doing that and also using softcups!

A few have already got their bfp's - women who have been trying for months so it's pretty conclusive :thumbup: xx

hi y'all - hope u are all doing good.
Ive just started using softcups this month, Ive used about 5 times so far. Ihave no problem putting them in and it feels comfortable, as in I cant feel it. But on 2 occasions i noticed a small bit of spotting after I have taken them out and then i feel a bit sore. Has this happened to anybody else?

Also i notice since using them I dont really noticed my cm when I wipe now?

Apart from that I am loving them, no spillage, bar one drop once.

i think a few people have had spotting / soreness, ive wondered if the ring bit has rubbed or if you've nicked yourself with your nail when inserting / taking them out?

Funny over the CM, you may need to touch your cervix with your finger then to check your CM from now on.

Thanks helly for your reply. Yes that sounds about right, it is probably taking it out actually, once it's in it is kinda hard to tilt it to take it out so it's probably scraping me.

I love the way on this thread, the first couple of pages, most of the girls are bfp's, I only got to read a few. So that gives me hope. I sure needed it :)

Hi all!

well the 2ww begins for me now! Bd'd CD11, 13, 14 and 15 (today) so hoping one spermy at least is there waiting for my egg!

Pretty sure my eggy has popped out now, had my surge yesterday and had some ovary pains up until about an hour ago so pretty sure that's it!

Just a waiting game now!

Helly how's the pox hun! How is everyone else - this thread has gotten too quiet lately! :flower:

Hey ness hun, il pop in and kep you company. I always lurke over here but not much happening lately.

Sounds like you have planned the :sex: days perfectly hun, no reson why it shouldnt work this month. :thumbup:

Oh helly, pox is not good. How are you feeling?

xxx

Ness - I look horrendous, Id attach a pic but honestly its repulsive, they are all yellow and my face neck, chest, "down there", back, scalp, you name it its covered, even in my mouth. My temp plummetted today as well. Generally not good lol.

Good luck with the TWW hon! x

Helly hunny, i wouldnt be paying attention to your temps chick. With you being so ill it will effect them dramatically. :hugs:
xxx

I agree with Laura, Helly - your tempature will have plummeted cos you're body is getting normal after being ill which is when your temps were high :hugs:

thanks Laura! FX with the SMEP and softcups that it's my month! CM has been more abundant this cycle so hoping that's a good sign that everything is back to normal after bcp! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->