Softcups

thankyou hun :hugs:

well ladies im off now...going to chill and watch the soaps Me= sado :haha: gotta love eastenders tho :winkwink:

take care and speak in the morning, tatty byes for now :wave: xXx

Evening all, dont worry Cat, im going nowhere x

Yay for a hello from Bella and Ness getting a bfp! So chuffed for you honey, I only came on here tonight cos I knew you wouldnt have held out testing til Tuesday so I came to see your result lol.

:wohoo: Ness! Congrats sweetheart. Happy & Healthy 9 months to you..

:hugs: to all my girls. FX'd for some more BFP's..

thank you so much girls!! :hugs: I'm cheering all you girls on, I'm hoping this is a good fresh start for the softcups - they've not done us proud lately have they?!

I wouldnt have got this far without the wonderful women on here I've learned so much from you all and you've been an amazing support!!

But I'm not budging yet girls!! I know it sounds daft for me to think this way but I'm terrified AF will come on Thursday and I'll have a chem, I just pray this beanie is sticky and I'll feel better in the AM when I see a darker line!

Gettin blimmin' thrush already lol, feeling a bit itchy down there and had some CM and I keep thinking AF has arrived lol!

Noticed loads of twinges so beanie is certainly wigglin in nice and comfy he he!!

Bella lovely to see you honey!! :wave: and Helly - so predictable aren't I?! :haha:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Ness, I am soo happy for you honey!!!!!!! See what a little relaxation can do?! I almost cried when I saw your name with a :bfp: beside it on the SMEP thread!! Now, please don't leave us here on the Softcups thread! You are a TTC buddy of mine and I hope some of your dust will rub off on us!

AFM, I have barely even thought about TTC since last week. As a matter of fact, I had to stop and think hard today about how many dpo I am...I think I am about 5 dpo. Absolutely zero symptoms and I am soo much more relaxed this month than I have been in months! I have gotten involved in several fun things in the last several days and haven't even thought about pregnancy...we barely even "tried" at all this month but I am okay with that. I think we needed it....

Hope you are all well!

Love, dust, and a hearty congratulations to all of the Softcups :bfp:s!

Hi Allie!!

I get emails to my phone whenever someone posts on this thread and I knew when I got an email early AM over here that you had posted :hugs:

thank you sweetheart I'm still in shock - I took the CB digi this morning with FMU and it says "Pregnant 1-2" :cloud9: I really didnt expect it to show anything I just wanted to use it cos i was intrigued! My superdrug test is darker today although I'm surprised it wasn't much darker given the CB digi is less sensitive but suppose the superdrug tests are cheapo's so shouldnt expect much from them!! will get another CB digi next week for the 3+!!!

I'm staying put with you girls for a bit and I'm cheering you all on!!xxxx tons of :dust: xxxx

:wohoo: Ness-

Superdrug brands are 10Mui sensitive not sure about CBD- but think they are 50 so SD are much more sensitive. Fantastic news babe! I am so pleased for you!

:hugs:

Ness isnt it just wonderful to see the words PREGNANT :happydance: OH MY DAYS IM OVER THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON oooops sorry left caps on :blush:

im sorry for the tmi but i keep getting snotty looking cm :sick: sorry :lol: and i felt a bit queasy but i no thats impossible when bubs wouldnt have even implanted yet, god i hate my body for giving me false signals :dohh:

i feel a fraud being here as i didnt use softcups either but i love all u girls and i can tell u anything :hugs:

im 5dpo now, nearly one week down...i got bfp with kaden at 11dpo so that would make it monday...6 days to go...i want my :bfp: :coffee:

Min it's funny cos although my superdrug line is darker than yesterday it's still pretty light but reckon it's cos they're cheap tests they probs don't have mch dye in them!

Cat - look up Early Pregnancy Factor it's totally possible! I got EWCM at 6dpo :hugs:

and it was amazing to see the words on a digi - it's mad it real! He he! Docs on friday once af due date has passed xx

Ness I doubt you are having a chemical as I doubt you would have enough HCG to make CB digi positive this early if it was a chemical? But I totally get you and I cant wait for Friday for you! x

yeah I just said that on another thread Helly - I've no reason to think beanie won't stick and I think it's just me being a worry wort same as every other pregnant lady he he, I'm quite wet down there, and tests darker this morning and obviuosly CB digi so I know it's a good sticky beanie to rise that fast in a few days! :hugs: xx

How did u tell mark ness? if i get a bfp and its a week day im going to wrap the test up in tinfoil and hide it in his lunch box hahaha (ill make sure its not near his sandwiches :haha:)

today i feel like my eyes are warm and nose feels warm and stuffy, and i keep getting twinges and had a tug just below my belly button, my arms dont hurt anymore but when im going up the stairs my legs feel like ive ran a marathon... i could also sleep for england at the min :coffee:if i get AF then im gonna feel like a right bloody twat :haha: ...maybe im just getting a soddin cold, that would be my luck :dohh: :lol:

ha ha ha sorry Cat "right bloody twat" made me giggle :haha:

My only signs were 7dpo tugging sensation very early morning in uterus, nipping sensation behind belly button and then excruciatingly painful boobs, chest, abdo from evening 7dpo to 9dpo, must've been one hell of a hormone surge lol good signs eh?!

Booked my docs appointment for Friday at 3.40pm so AF due date will have been and gone by then!

Can't believe I have a little baby in my belly!!

I took a picture of the test and sent it to Mark yesterday when he was out at football saying "you're gonna be a daddy" he was thrilled!!

Awww ness thats wonderful the way u told him :cry: ...u have a baby in ur belly:dance: ..next step is..what names yer got? :haha: when u due?

sorry question overload!!!

Ness, when i was pregnant with my little kaden i had this https://www.pampers.com/en_US/PregnancyWidget its a little widget thats stays on ur computer desktop, it tells u the development of ur baby each day and the little baby grows with the weeks...i loved it :flower:

awww thank you Cat!! I love that widget!! I'm gonna add it to my home pc :cloud9:

I'm starting to feel shattered now, didnt sleep last night and my legs were so restless, and had quite bad lower backache! Oh the joys!

I'm due on 17 December :happydance: Marks' birthday is October, I'm November and baby is December - how ace!!!

names wise I like

Boys - Samuel, Nathan, Ethan, Isaac, (sure there will be more haven't looked at babynames yet lol)

girls - Ava, Grace, Ruby,

sure there are loads but must have baby brain already I can't think of any more ha ha xxx

:lol: only 37 weeks left of backache, sickness etc :haha: all worth it though!

ohhh a xmas baby how fanbloodytastic im so jelous!!! :haha:

Nice names ness! Isaac is a name we've chosen to ...Isaac kaden OR sian jessica, my names are already chosen i just need a :baby: now :lol:

he he thanks for the encouragement with the backache etc :rofl: I'm actually looking forward to it! The more symptoms of sickness and backache the better lol my boobs aren't sore whatsoever at the moment, bit of heartburn creeping up but think the horrendously sore boobs were obviously as a result of a hormone surge! Sure the sore bb's will be back in no time lol!

Loooove the name Jessica!! Unfortunately my cousin is called Jessica so can't use that one lol xx

Oh hun i am so pleased for you!!! Its great seeing the words on a digi :happydance: A Christmas baby will be lovely, welcome to the 12 week wait now though :rolf:

LOL, be prepared to be on full alert knickerwatch now! I had lots of CM those first couple of weeks and everytime i felt the wetness i felt sick and dashed to the loo expecting to see blood. Everytime it was lots of snot like yellowish cm - NICE! Also had a fair few AF type cramps and pains but these are also normal. :hugs:

Mommy2kain - Will be keeping eveything crossed for you this month as well hun xxx

We love the names Nathaniel, Lucas, Ethan and Sebastian (seb for short) i love the name Gaybriel but DH hates it! For a girl i love the name Carmen . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->