Softcups

:rofl: on the snot CM - lovely!! I'll be sure not to tell OH any of that though think it would put him off me for life :haha:

he wants a boy of course - he's said he doesnt want to find out the sex but I do! I know we'll argue over names otherwise lol

I haven't had too many "cramps" just yet as such more like stretching movements and the odd twinge here and there!!

Was awesome seeing the words I totally didnt expect it this early either!!! xx

I had snotty cm too is this a good sign for me :haha:

i just wanna sleep untill next thursday! :coffee: its dragging by now boooo!

kians at jacks untill 6:30 my housework and iornin is done, i have nothing to dooooo bored.com!!!

lol I wish i was at home watching Loose Women at 12.30 :haha:

I'm so not in the mood for work (haven't actually done any since gettting in :rofl:)

Ok i take it back about cramping, just had what felt like aches all over my hips and felt like my uterus was swelling and stretching!

They're weird nothing like AF cramps! Feels like small movement to me!

OMG!!! Congrat Vanessa!!! So pleased for you xx

thank you yomo!!! I'm praying for you guys to follow!!xxxx

Just trying to catch up on the last 2 weeks! Bet you are over the moon aint you.

I am sure we shall be following you at some point! M2K is next you see.

I have been to have my 3 day bloods done today, Hopefully I am in for my Lap and Dye next week. I feel more relaxed now the FS is in charge hence me not being on here as much x

definitely Yomo I'm over the moon! Still a bit scared as AF not due til Thursday but sure all will be fine!

Glad you're feeling more relaxed and at least you're getting answers with the FS too Xx

Yomo id love to be next, im not going to be negative anymore :wacko: because it only takes 1 little swimmer and we had sex cd 11 and 12 and ov'd cd13 so i guess i do have a chance..wow that sounds scary :shock: id be more positive if we dtd on ov day but never mind, i looked back at my journal with kaden and we :sex: 20th feb 22nd 24th and 26th and i ov'd 27th feb but didnt sex then so heres hoping eh!!!:thumbup:

glad the ball is rolling for u yomo :flower:

c'mon :bfp:'s :flower:

definitely Yomo I'm over the moon! Still a bit scared as AF not due til Thursday but sure all will be fine!

Glad you're feeling more relaxed and at least you're getting answers with the FS too Xx

You shall be fine, don't worry put ya feet up and relax (I mean milk it!) x

Yomo id love to be next, im not going to be negative anymore :wacko: because it only takes 1 little swimmer and we had sex cd 11 and 12 and ov'd cd13 so i guess i do have a chance..wow that sounds scary :shocked: id be more positive if we dtd on ov day but never mind, i looked back at my journal with kaden and we :sex: 20th feb 22nd 24th and 26th and i ov'd 27th feb but didnt sex then so heres hoping eh!!!:thumbup:

I have my fingers crossed for you babes, It just goes to show with Ness that you don't have to go at it like rabbits, I am gonna try that this time :thumbup:

When are you going to test? I really really hate the 2 week wait with a passion. I have noticed that the months have gone really really fast just lately they are passing us by.

I am out now for my 2010 baby but I AM going to get a baby in 2011!!! PMA all the way.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yomo id love to be next, im not going to be negative anymore :wacko: because it only takes 1 little swimmer and we had sex cd 11 and 12 and ov'd cd13 so i guess i do have a chance..wow that sounds scary :shock: id be more positive if we dtd on ov day but never mind, i looked back at my journal with kaden and we :sex: 20th feb 22nd 24th and 26th and i ov'd 27th feb but didnt sex then so heres hoping eh!!!:thumbup:

Honey I had sex CD13, 14 and 15 and got +opk 14 so pretty sure eggy popped on CD15 so you have defo got a chance!! :happydance:

Yomo oh don't worry babe I'm totally milking it ha ha! stuck at damn work though and obviously no one knows here yet!

Everytime I need something I say to Mark though "but the baby needs it" in a really whiney voice.....think he'll get sick of it lol?!

You will get your beany soon hun :hugs:

i dont no when to test, i dont have any tests in my house :shrug: i have a digi but wont use that untill i see 2 lines on another test, AF is due next thursday hun, i may start testing monday/tuesday time :thumbup:

:happydance:

me and mark went at it like rabbits the previous two months and it got us nowhere!

You will get your beany soon hun :hugs:

i dont no when to test, i dont have any tests in my house :shrug: i have a digi but wont use that untill i see 2 lines on another test, AF is due next thursday hun, i may start testing monday/tuesday time :thumbup:

:happydance:

Think it's the best way not to have any tests, I was getting as though I was using them from 8DPO :haha:

I didnt tell ross when i was ovulating or anything, we actually made love and it didnt feel like a chore or like we HAD to yano? so it was less stressful for him too..just hope it helped and some swimmers was waiting around, well we will soon see i guess :flower:

me and mark went at it like rabbits the previous two months and it got us nowhere!

We have Ness for the last couple of cycles and it aint got us anywhere, Just been walking like John Wayne :haha:

Think I might have a natural month this month, got nothing to lose. Hopefully I will get my Clomid for my next cycle, Just worried about the Twin thing :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->