Softcups

lol at walking like John Wayne :rofl:

Cat I wouldnt get the FRER's mate - they've made the antibody strip visible so been giving people false hope thinking it's positive when it's actually just the strip, I had one with every FRER last cycle convinced I was pregnant and asking why the lines were getting darker, read a post someone else made about this different technology and it put me off totally!

I used superdrug early tests this time though had to take it apart because the windows are so damn small lol x

I wouldn't know what to do with myself, I think it would be a massive shock to the system especially when it's your first baby. We had Andrews niece yesterday she is 2 in June, she never sat down! LOL

Oh no really ness, i got my bfps with them...i think ill try the superdrug ones then :flower:

yomo, my partner (ross) his dad is a twin too and his uncle is a twin but both twins died, im going to see a phsycic 6th may, im worried what she might say, im not going to say a single word to give her any clues...hope she tells me my little kaden is healed and chuckeling away with my dad :)

Oh no really ness, i got my bfps with them...i think ill try the superdrug ones then :flower:

yomo, my partner (ross) his dad is a twin too and his uncle is a twin but both twins died, im going to see a phsycic 6th may, im worried what she might say, im not going to say a single word to give her any clues...hope she tells me my little kaden is healed and chuckeling away with my dad :)

I am sure he is babes, He will keep ya dad busy :hugs:

:flower:Good morning all!!!

Ness I am so tickled to see the CB digi this morning...knew you wouldn't hold out until Thursday for it :haha: I hope you don't take off from here too soon....I want to see scan pics of that little baby!

I am feeling okay this morning I guess...tired because I didn't sleep well. BBs are actually a tad sore last night and this morning, but that is a normal pre-AF symptom for me although it is a little early...AF due on Wednesday/Thursday next week. I'm sure I'm not pregnant...didn't BD enough this cycle. BD'd cd 11, 13, then +OPK cd 14, BD 15 and 16. No way that was enough. Didn't even BD on +OPK day...we were too tired. Oh well....I guess it really will happen when it is supposed to....boy I sure am tired of that phrase....:nope: Just trying to stay focused on something other than TTC.

Min...how are you doing this morning?? Are you having any more bleeding? When do you go back to the OB? I hope you are well...I have thought about you bunches lately :hugs:

Cat I have my FX'd for you...doesn't sound like it took you too long to get PG with the other 2 so good luck for you!!!:flower:

Hope all our other softcups girls are doing well!

icefire u BD lots!!! i only bd cd 5 9 11 and 12 and out of them only 11 and 12 will count, i ov'd cd 13 we didnt bd ov either i fell asleep :haha:

you have a better chance than me hun :flower: i didnt use soft cups or anything either :dohh:

Allie - cat is right you bd'd about the same amount as me! I did CD11, 13, 14 and 15 and that's it!

Hope OH likes using his hand come to think of it.....I'm way too scared for sex atm :haha:

Lol Allie am I that predictable he he!!! :rofl:

Hey Icefire- Dont worry- The day before and day after means you still have a chance :hugs:

M2K- I am sure some :spermy: got in there without SC :)

I'm ok- some more bleeding which is redder- but more cramps and pains that feels very odd- like my cervix is stretching or something. It is sharp and sudden. After 5-6 days of this I have had enough and want this over with. I called the EPU and spoke to the nurse and she has asked me to go in tomorrow- She will get me scanned and take it from there- It maybe (pray) that most of it has passed/been reabsorbed hence no big clots and bleeding. But i also could mean my body still thinks I am pregnant. I will ask for some sort of intervention if this is the case so we shall see :shrug:

The quicker it is resolved the better- I want to take a few months off ttc as I think my body is battered from all the MC's and looking into Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to help heal me. If anything it will have be relaxed for two months or so :)

trying to stay focused on something other than ttc is a good idea icefire- let me know what you do :)

Hey everyone!

Min I hope all goes well at the OB on Thursday...it would be nice if you don't need an intervention and your body has just taken care of it. A TTC break sounds like just the ticket...acupuncture and all that sounds just right! AFM, keeping my mind off of TTC means doing pretty much anything and everything...for example, I used to be big into horseback riding as a teenager, then I went to college, got away from riding, and never got back into it. It was such a huge part of my life for five years, then I got away from it. After my huge disappointment in March (worst ever in 16 months of TTC...can't even describe the pain), I decided to try to get back into horseback riding. I contacted a lady in my area who has horses, and she and I became fast friends. having this to be involved in has really kept my mind off of TTC and I have been so much more relaxed!

So my advice is find something..anything...a hobby or something that you love and truly enjoy, and throw yourself into it! I'm not saying its going to give you a BFP, but it will make you a heck of a lot more relaxed. I mean, let's face it, TTC is NOT fun or enjoyable in the least!

Good luck Min...you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Ness...take care of that baby!

Cat...FX'd for that BFP!

Have a great evening ladies!

Love, :hugs:, and :dust: to all!

Hey ladies! So I've successfully used softcups several times now. No problems whatsoever getting them in or out now!

Am getting some leakage though, so not sure how much they are helping? But I got a box of 14, so hopefully I'll get a BFP before I can use them all! :)

Morning ladies! 1 week down 1 week to go, ill be testing just before kadens 6 months anniversary, ive brought him a sky lantern and will be letting that off on the 16th april, cant believe its been half a year already! :sadangel:

im trying to get a song on his gonetoosoon page but dunno how i do it :shrug: i want this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc

i think teh words just mean everything to me xXx

ness hope ur feeling ok!

bring on the bfps ladies!!! :happydance:

Morning ladies! 1 week down 1 week to go, ill be testing just before kadens 6 months anniversary, ive brought him a sky lantern and will be letting that off on the 16th april, cant believe its been half a year already! :sadangel:

im trying to get a song on his gonetoosoon page but dunno how i do it :shrug: i want this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc

i think teh words just mean everything to me xXx

ness hope ur feeling ok!

bring on the bfps ladies!!! :happydance:

Morning

Oh bless, that song is lovely!

You need something to take your mind off it for the next week thats what I always try to do x

:hugs:

Morning Ladies,

How are we all doing? It's drizzling here this morning :mad:(

Well I ordered some more OPKS as I had run out, so I am all geared up for this cycle!

Finding it really hard as FS has told me I can't do the baby dance from start of cycle till my appointment! It's really killing the OH ha ha

Hey Icefire- Dont worry- The day before and day after means you still have a chance :hugs:

M2K- I am sure some :spermy: got in there without SC :)

I'm ok- some more bleeding which is redder- but more cramps and pains that feels very odd- like my cervix is stretching or something. It is sharp and sudden. After 5-6 days of this I have had enough and want this over with. I called the EPU and spoke to the nurse and she has asked me to go in tomorrow- She will get me scanned and take it from there- It maybe (pray) that most of it has passed/been reabsorbed hence no big clots and bleeding. But i also could mean my body still thinks I am pregnant. I will ask for some sort of intervention if this is the case so we shall see :shrug:

The quicker it is resolved the better- I want to take a few months off ttc as I think my body is battered from all the MC's and looking into Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to help heal me. If anything it will have be relaxed for two months or so :)

trying to stay focused on something other than ttc is a good idea icefire- let me know what you do :)

Hi Minimin,

So sorry for your lose babes, Not been on for the last couple of days so only just seen your sad news.

Sending loads of hugs to you :hugs::hugs:

Morning yomo, ohhh i bet ur oh is getting the shakes :haha: ive just orderd some cheap preg tests off ebay, i keep feeling dizzy and ive had an itchy right ear that feels wet like its full of wax but it isnt :shrug: im not sure if i had this before ovulation tho i cant remember :dohh: i can start testing around monday so roll on roll on :flower:

Morning yomo, ohhh i bet ur oh is getting the shakes :haha: ive just orderd some cheap preg tests off ebay, i keep feeling dizzy and ive had an itchy right ear that feels wet like its full of wax but it isnt :shrug: im not sure if i had this before ovulation tho i cant remember :dohh: i can start testing around monday so roll on roll on :flower:

Bet you are so excited! I have my fingers crossed for you x

Forgot to ask you how are you getting on with the monitor? Was thinking of getting one.

Well my cb sticks didnt arrive untill i think it was cd11 and i was suposed to start them on cd 6 :dohh: but i tested cd 11 and it said low fertility then i tested cd12 and it said PEAK fertility with an egg, we DTD that night...i used the sticks untill the monitor went back down to low fertility...if im not preg this time ill put more effort into using the monitor next time, and test starting cd6 untill the end of cycle, if u have trouble reading the cheap ov tests then this machine is really good!

Sorry Cat, Ive had a good look around the site and I cant see a way of imbedding a youtube clip, maybe you could add the lyrics?

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above earth or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream, down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I...

Tears stream, down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I...

And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

good morning my sweeties!

how is everyone today?

Min I'm wishing you all the luck in the world today babe and good idea on taking a break from ttc to let your body get better and be in fighting form for a sticky little beanie!!

Allie pretty sure beanie is in there for the long haul - did another test this morning (will do my last tomorrow) and it is darker than any other day so beanie is producing plenty of hcg!

I'm quite wet down there though so every time I feel some come out I'm dashing to the loo to check - I've even put big white pants on today so I can check my CM to make sure nothing sinister comes out lol. I'll feel better once tomorrow has passed!

Not really had any stretching or aching sensations since yesterday evening (I refuse to use the words cramps as they don't feel anything like cramps lol) so I'm assuming beanie is nicely tucked in for now until he needs more room!

Got one last superdrug test in my drawer to use tomorrow so should be nice and strong by then although the superdrug's dye strips aren't that coloured anyway!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"