Softcups

Just had phone call from hospital, my appointment is for next Wednesday at 11.30. I am getting nervous now, it's right on day 14 of all the days! Normally get my positive opk on day 14 hopefully I won't be top sore to get one in as I don't want to miss a month.

hey girls. had my scan yesterday. brought my due date forward to the 8th October now. Just thought i would share with you all.

Hope you are all well.

xxx

07042010161.jpg

boy or girl? What you recon?

xxx

Hi Laura!!! Ooooh gorgeous scan picture and sooo clear!! I think it's a boy I don't know why! I thought you'd have a girl at first but seeing the scan he just looks like a boy!! xx

Hi, can I be added to the Softcups gang please? Just got my first box, they look a bit big and scary! Will have a practice with them when AF is gone.

Hi Starmoon and welcome!! I manage the official testing thread if you pop your testing date over there and I will add you to the official test list :flower:

good luck and any questions feel free to ask on here! xx

Ok, AF caught me this morning. I would have been due 17th December if I concieved this month, which would have been great as my eldest sons birthday is 23rd December. HOWEVER it looks like it just wasnt meant to be. Im just spotting today, so tomorrow will be CD1 I think. Im upset about it, although iv only been ttc for 3 months, and people try for much longer, I really had my heart set on another xmas baby.
This was my 3rd month TTC and I promised myself that if I didnt concieve this month, I'd try the Softcups. Im a little wary tbh as they look scary, and I dont even like the thought of tampons, never mind grreeat big hats!!
So can I join Girlies?!!!!

NESSSSSSS you got your BFP!!!!!!!! Congratulations hunny. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

he he yep I did it Laura :happydance: got it on Monday!!

totally crapping myself for tomorrow to come and go without a hitch as that's my official AF due date! Got a +digi on 11dpo though so reckon this beanie is a nice strong one so sure I don't have anything to worry about! Just wish I didnt have to come to work tomorrow!

Got docs on Friday! Due December 19th by LMP so Xmas baby!! xx

flubdub, sorry AF got you, welcome to the softcups thread, TMI appreciated lol. I wont use tampons either but the softcups a fine, and Im tiny and they go in no probs.

Hells bells laura is that your baby? jeeesus christ almighty look at the size he looks like a fully formed baby, it looks like a 20 weeks scan!!!!!!!! im saying boy hun, i dunno why, the features look boyish (i hope if he is a girl u dont slap me one for saying that :haha:) he/she is a bloody cutie either way!!!

helly thankyou for the lyrics, they fit perfectly, id love to add it to his page but still eint figured it out...i think i need to find someon with coldplays album, give them the password and let them do it for me :haha:

ness beany is staying put for 9 months, tomorrow will pass and before we know it you'll be like laura 13 weeks!!!

ladies im having some symtoms but i dunno if im having pretend ones yano?

aching back
sore throat
my eyes feel stuffy/slight runny nose
itchy right ear that feels wet
and stabbing pains in my womb...

now if AF comes im gonna go fricken maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad cuz ive not had these symtoms since kaden :shrug:

thank you Cat :hugs:

ooooh if you have the same symptoms as with Kaden then maybe this is your :bfp: :happydance: xxx

M2K...You can download that track either as video or as music off youtube using www.zamzar.com and you choose what file you want it into :)

I hope that helps somewhat!!!

Ness I'll be checking in from hotel in NYC to check beanie is staying put!!!!

:dust: to everyone else!!!

Delly xxx

Ness-Noticed you have a BFP CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.

M2K-Your symptoms sound good to me.

Good luck everyone else. xxx

Not until next week, we have been trying the relaxed approach this month. Will be starting 4th round of clomid next month if no bfp.

Have you spoke to Eve noticed she hasn't been on here for a while, did she patch things up with OH? x

I took the relaxed approach too Jenn no temping - just used SMEP and softcups using opk's around ov. I found I relaxed so much more when I wasn't temping!

FX for you!!

Haven't heard from Eve, not sure if she's patched things up with OH or not! Heard from Bella the other day but she's not been on since - think she is getting back on ttc in June! xx

I have felt a lot more relaxed haven't used softcups, opks or temping.

Everyone seems more positive on here.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back