Softcups

Thankyou i sure hope so fingers crossed for all of us wanting a :bfp:

starcrossed thankyou so much i think ive done it!!! the music is in a "que" at the min but later should work :happydance: ive used leona lewis "my hands"

:flower:

Hello everyone I will like to be apart of the softcup forum I used them in March so hopefully I will get a BFP this month we had sex 21,which was cd5 for me ,the 26 used sotcup then 28 and 30/31 i hope we bd enough. I loved the way the soft cups work. A is due 4/14 so lets keep fx

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site and me and my husband have been trying for awhile. I have read alot of good things about the softcups and order them in. We will be trying them for the 1st time and I hope it gives us something :)

Everyone that is expecting did you use softcups?

Hi Starmoon and welcome!! I manage the official testing thread if you pop your testing date over there and I will add you to the official test list :flower:

good luck and any questions feel free to ask on here! xx

Thanks Nessicle I will do that as soon as I have worked it out for this month! Congrats on your BFP xx

Girlies I'm off to NYC in a few hours :)

I bought my superdrug HPTs on Ness' Recommendation :D

M2K I'm glad that helped!!!

I'm due testing on 13th but if I crack and find something good before I have my blackberry and will post!!

Lots of :dust: to everyone!!!

Delly xxx

To the new ladies that are afraid of the softcups -- this was my first month of using them too, and I was surprised at how easy they went in. First time getting them out was not a good experience because I was doing it wrong. I was laying down in bed trying to get it out, like how I got it in. Thanks to the ladies here, they advised it's better to go to the bathroom and basically push it down. Then when you reach in to get it, it's right there.

After that first time, I have had no problems whatsoever. And I was very squeamish about them. Give them a couple tries, and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!!! Good luck!

Ladies i made a boo boo...i thought AF was due thursday but she isnt, shes due tuesday :shock: i turned on my cbfm today and it says cd20 which is right, and im due cd25 maybe 26...but thats 2 days less to wait :happydance:

cat is feeling positive for a change i dont no why, i just got a feelin yano? mind u im gonna feel like a wolly an half if she does show her face :blush: oh well never mind :haha:

hope ur all feeling ok xXx :kiss:

Morning girls!!

Delly you've probs already gone to NYC but have a fabulous time and I hope to hear some good news when you get back!!

To the lady who asked about those expecting - this was my third cycle using softcups! Apart from holding the sperm close to the cervix for longer, I found I had less "mess" which was much more convenient so I wouldnt' hesitate to use them again in the future if I needed to!

Cat - OMG!!! Tuesday?! So excited for you when you testing?!

AFM, today is my official AF due date, so far I've pooped and walked in to work and no sign of her so I can officially relax. She's usually there waiting for me first thing and touch wood I haven't really had any cramps this morning just a bit of tightness and mild stretching so I can breath a sigh of relief that this baby is here to stay now! :happydance:

I was so exhausted last night I had to go home and have a nap from 6pm to 7pm I was literally nodding off on the bus I nearly missed my stop!

Took another test this morning and line is nice and strong still not same colour as the control line but I don't think the superdrug tests have very much dye in them so I'm not worried! They've got stronger every day and did another digi (something comforting about seeing the words) and still says "Pregnant 1-2" so phew!

xx

Hi ladies, Can I ask where u buy the softcups? I am interested in trying them if the witch gets me this month as I feel that this is the only thing left to try.

Hi hun it depends where you are; if you're in the US you can get them from drugstore I believe or if you're in the UK order them from Access Diagnostics website (just google them) I paid about £5 for 6 cups including delivery!

To the new ladies that are afraid of the softcups -- this was my first month of using them too, and I was surprised at how easy they went in. First time getting them out was not a good experience because I was doing it wrong. I was laying down in bed trying to get it out, like how I got it in. Thanks to the ladies here, they advised it's better to go to the bathroom and basically push it down. Then when you reach in to get it, it's right there.

After that first time, I have had no problems whatsoever. And I was very squeamish about them. Give them a couple tries, and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!!! Good luck!

My main worry is getting them out :wacko: I know my OH wouldnt mind helping, but I dont want him to think im going to such extremes to get pregnant! :haha: He doesnt even understand Ovulation so I wouldnt want to explain how Softcups work! :blush:

Whats everyone doing today? One of my Chihuahuas had the snip a few days ago, so hes going to the vets this afternoon to have his stitches out. And think my dad is having my eldest (hes 5) for the night.

Rebecca x

And could someone please have a look at my chart if you wouldnt mind (its in my sig). I started spotting yesterday morning (the tiniest amount) and my temp had dropped. My temp has gone back up today, but not as high as a couple of days ago. Is it meant to do this? Should I count today as CD1 even though theres no more spotting?
Thanks guys x

Hey ness told ya the witch wouldnt show her ugly mug, and beanie is here to stay...cant wait to see scand and bump pics :happydance:

i dont no when to test im more laid back this time for some reason :shrug: probably test monday/tuesday...hope she dont play tricks on me and turn up late or anything :nope: NO NO NO i forgot she isnt comming PMA CAT PMA!!! :haha:

my sore throat and runny nose has dissapeared? :shrug:

Hey ness told ya the witch wouldnt show her ugly mug, and beanie is here to stay...cant wait to see scand and bump pics :happydance:

i dont no when to test im more laid back this time for some reason :shrug: probably test monday/tuesday...hope she dont play tricks on me and turn up late or anything :nope: NO NO NO i forgot she isnt comming PMA CAT PMA!!! :haha:

my sore throat and runny nose has dissapeared? :shrug:

:hugs: I'm so relieved Cat I can't tell you!

Got my docs appointment tomorrow to confirm everything and get my official due date from them 19 December by my calculations from LMP. I finally feel I can enjoy beanie!

I would test Sunday - I tested 3 days before AF was due (feels like ages ago though!)

It's good that you feel relaxed - I didnt really think about the 2ww all week but when I got sore bb's I just knew I also felt implantation how amazing is that?! x

And could someone please have a look at my chart if you wouldnt mind (its in my sig). I started spotting yesterday morning (the tiniest amount) and my temp had dropped. My temp has gone back up today, but not as high as a couple of days ago. Is it meant to do this? Should I count today as CD1 even though theres no more spotting?
Thanks guys x

spotting could be implantation hun as could the temp dip so hang in there! I would only count CD1 if you have full flow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->