Softcups

i may take a sneaky test sunday, im having 3 deleiverd from ebay but they are 20miu ones is that sensitive enough?

i must admit that if she does turns up, im going to be heartbroken, more heartbroken than any other month, cuz i feel something this time and i dunno what it is! :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Trust your instincts hun - I just knew (albeit after my sore boobies) but I think I knew when I felt implantation but still was in shock on Monday lol!

The superdrugs are about 10miu so much more sensitive if you can get any of those? x

ohhh i see, dam i shudda waited and brought those, i could still pop out and get some thanks ness :thumbup:

what a beautiful sunny day it is here! and i have to stay in to wait for some moron to come and check out my slabs :dohh: im sitting at my new breakfast bar with a coffeel, galaxy radio blasting watching kian playing in the garden :haha: im posh u see luvies :rofl: i bloody wish!!! ross made the breakfast bar for us and its pretty neat really :winkwink:

breakfast bar sounds ace!! I'm supposed to be working lol I've noticed I'm really cold at the moment - got a heater under my desk but don't wanna over heat the been lol it might get too warm down that end!

Morning girls!

Cat, got everything crossed for you honey. If you feel it then it may well be true, as Ness said trust your instincts.

Ness - woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! No AF! I knew you'd be fine, cant wait to see each week pass for you.

Flubdub, my temp did that big drop then minor rise the month before last. Sorry, but hopefully its a BFP for you, you can put spotting on your chart, FF wont change your chart til you put at least light on it x

Thank you Helly!! so relieved although I'm still checking the knickers frequently!!

are you gearing up to ov now? All set for the SMEP again? xx

Morning girls!

Cat, got everything crossed for you honey. If you feel it then it may well be true, as Ness said trust your instincts.

Ness - woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! No AF! I knew you'd be fine, cant wait to see each week pass for you.

Flubdub, my temp did that big drop then minor rise the month before last. Sorry, but hopefully its a BFP for you, you can put spotting on your chart, FF wont change your chart til you put at least light on it x

Thanks. I know Im not pregnant cos I just "knew" with my first two, you know? But you know how even when you've got AF, theres still a teeny bit in your head saying "maybe......" lol

Ness- i smile everytime i see your ticker. :happydance:

How is everyone else? Lots of PMA i hope:flower: x

aww thank you Jenn - it feels weird saying "I'm pregnant" lol

so far I've told OH obviously lol but told mum and my sisters and two girls at work as it's handy to have people at work you can trust - you know if you need them to cover for you etc!

Plan to tell my boss at around 8 weeks but will tell everyone else in the office and my friends after the 12 week scan!

Yep gearing up for OV Ness. Going to Prague tomorrow evening and dont land til 11.30pm, flying home at about 8pm landing at midnight and wont be home til 1am Sunday (Monday morning) so BD is going to be difficult. Im thinking leave tonight (CD11) then BD when we get to hotel so CD 12, again Saturday night CD13 but Sunday which is obviously critical day Im not sure what to do? BD in the morning before checking out and again when we get home at like 1am Monday morning? Is that over doing it? SMEP is pretty much out the window!

On a totally unrelated note, Ive wanted to be a midwife for 12 years and done nothing about it, Ive just been to the University bookshop and bought a book on midwifery. Next step is to get the balls to do the access course. Quite excited. Special thanks to Cat who made me realise the one part I thought I could never do I actually do have the strength to do it. You made me realise that if you were strong enough to go through that, then surely I can be strong enough to help you through it. So thank you x

Good Morning Ladies!
I am finally back from the 4 days with the inlaws!

Ness, Congratulations sweetie! Happy and Healthy 9 months for you! :dust:

Has anyone else gotten a bfp while I was away? There is too many pages on too many posts to catch up on!!!!

CD22 (or CD21) for me so either 3 or 4dpo. I did not follow smep this cycle as there was too much interferance, but we did BD every other other day from CD10 to CD20 and am hoping to BD tonight as well. my opk's were the same color (even) since CD15 or CD16 and really dark on CD18, CD19 and still very dark. Only time will tell, BUT I am getting way to ansty to keep waiting for my bfp. I don't want to go to next cycle.....anywho I will be trying to catch up on here as much as I can this morning before I go to Gentle Yoga and my workout. I'm still getting ovary cramps, I hope I O'd when I think I did! :haha:

How are the rest of you ladies? AF, BFP or TWW?.....

Yep gearing up for OV Ness. Going to Prague tomorrow evening and dont land til 11.30pm, flying home at about 8pm landing at midnight and wont be home til 1am Sunday (Monday morning) so BD is going to be difficult. Im thinking leave tonight (CD11) then BD when we get to hotel so CD 12, again Saturday night CD13 but Sunday which is obviously critical day Im not sure what to do? BD in the morning before checking out and again when we get home at like 1am Monday morning? Is that over doing it? SMEP is pretty much out the window!

On a totally unrelated note, Ive wanted to be a midwife for 12 years and done nothing about it, Ive just been to the University bookshop and bought a book on midwifery. Next step is to get the balls to do the access course. Quite excited. Special thanks to Cat who made me realise the one part I thought I could never do I actually do have the strength to do it. You made me realise that if you were strong enough to go through that, then surely I can be strong enough to help you through it. So thank you x

Fab news about the midwifery course! I've always wanted to do something like that - what a rewarding job!!

If I were you Helly I would bd on the morning of Sunday then when you get home if you have the energy xx

Good Morning Ladies!
I am finally back from the 4 days with the inlaws!

Ness, Congratulations sweetie! Happy and Healthy 9 months for you! :dust:

Has anyone else gotten a bfp while I was away? There is too many pages on too many posts to catch up on!!!!

CD22 (or CD21) for me so either 3 or 4dpo. I did not follow smep this cycle as there was too much interferance, but we did BD every other other day from CD10 to CD20 and am hoping to BD tonight as well. my opk's were the same color (even) since CD15 or CD16 and really dark on CD18, CD19 and still very dark. Only time will tell, BUT I am getting way to ansty to keep waiting for my bfp. I don't want to go to next cycle.....anywho I will be trying to catch up on here as much as I can this morning before I go to Gentle Yoga and my workout. I'm still getting ovary cramps, I hope I O'd when I think I did! :haha:

How are the rest of you ladies? AF, BFP or TWW?.....

Thank you sweetie!!

Cat is waiting to find out if she has a bfp and Helly is at ovulation - apart from that the thread is so quiet Julie!!

FX you have caught the eggy this month!! xx

Hiya! Im waiting for ov, I think you might ov today, so if you did it today, left a day then bd'd again you'd have pretty much done the SMEP!

Yeah thats what Im worried about Ness, I reckon the one coming home from Prague will be critical because I think last month I ov'd on the cusp of CD14/15, but we wont be home til 1am and Im in work at 9am Monday morning! Though Ive been having left sided cramps this morning and my CM is watery, so wondering if I might ov early?!

CM being watery is a good sign hun that's what mine was like - I got my EWCM about 3 days after ov!

Ooh wondering if I may OV early then, will do an OPK tonight x

Helly i think u were talking about me when u said cat? about midwifery? you made me shed a tear:cry: im so glad you are going to do what u have always wanted to! :hugs: the midwife i had was an angel sent down i swear she was so lovely, i was more scared of giving birth vaginaly as with kian i had trouble and had emergancy c-section...and one thing i wanted to do for kaden was give birth to him mother natures way and thanks to her i did...although it was a very upsetting situation we did have a few gigles because i kept yelling, "IM POOHING MYSELF" :blush: she did reasure me that it wasnt a pooh but my waters ready to go...then they went. and within minutes he was here. she dressed him for me as i was in shock mode and didnt want to see him :( which i regret because i wasted precious moments.

good luck hunny, im sure you will make a fantastic midwife!!!:hugs:

My 3 preg tests have arrived and im getting itchy fingers to use them :lol: but im telling myself seriously theres no point it is waaay to early....i will test sunday me thinks...:thumbup:

just been up the park with kian and little dog fudge, had icecream and watched as kian ran wild, been such a lovely warm sunny day not a cloud in the sky!!!

Yeah hon it was you that I meant, ive always thought about how I couldnt do that so could never be a midwife, but the more I think about you and how much my heart hurts for what happened to you I know that in that situation, I could handle it because I could focus myself on easing your pain and not so much the baby if you get me? I think that would pull me through it. Sorry for making you shed a tear, call it revenge, I sobbed my heart out trying to find a way of uploading that youtube clip yesterday! :hugs:

Hold off til Sunday, you know it makes sense! Try for Saturday at least lol.

Aww helly thankyou! i did manage to upload a song, and it works yay! only took me since november to figure out how :haha: the song is by leona lewis i posted the lyrics to it too...it fits perfectly.

im deffianly going to hold off testing, whats the point in wasting tests eh :shrug:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->