Softcups

try for baby- it looks like u covered all basis and i wish my partner had more bloody stamina like your guys...:haha: he gets fed up after 2 bonks! like hes had a months worth! and he admits he hates not having the chase, hes used to asking e over an dover for :sex: since TTC its been other way round and he said he doesnt like it :lol: he gets more turned on by me keep saying no then giving in :wacko: men eh!!!!

:rofl: Cat you make me laugh "gets fed up after two bonks" PMSL!!!

Mark is like that I had "encourage" him an awful lot!

I feel guilty now though cos I know it sounds daft but I want to wait another few days before we have sex again - I know it can't hurt the baby etc but I just feel scared to encourage anything to slip down like bood or something that would scare the hell outta me but I feel like I've used him for his sperm :haha:

poor lad - promised him a blow job tonight though lol

Ohhh marks getting some special trouser kisses :kiss: (_)lllllllllllllllD - -
:haha:

ness me and ross had sex twice in 8 months of being pregnant i kept thinking he might poke kadens head!!! i understand that he'd have to have a nob the size of a horse to even get any where near it but i just couldnt rest...plus it just didnt feel right :shrug:

Haha, you two are hilarious, yay for blow jobs lol. I didnt think sex felt right when I was pregnant with James, Mark is probably nervous of it as well Ness x

Ohhh marks getting some special trouser kisses :kiss: (_)lllllllllllllllD - -
:haha:

ness me and ross had sex twice in 8 months of being pregnant i kept thinking he might poke kadens head!!! i understand that he'd have to have a nob the size of a horse to even get any where near it but i just couldnt rest...plus it just didnt feel right :shrug:

:rofl: :rofl: :haha: that is tooo funny!!

Mark has a pretty large penis lol and I'm scared the bashing on my cervix will do harm lol

Oh My God! What did I just walk right into!?

BJ's? Penis Size? Bashing Cervix? :rofl:

M2K, my DH has not enough stamina but not as little as your DH. Ness's has alot, even though she has to get him going. My DH says not to push TTC too much because it'll happen when God wants it to. Blah Blah Blah.... I would love to get 3 days worth of :sex: in at ovulation. I have to be content with what I get. I feel confident about BD this cycle as we never BD right after O and we did this time, so maybe it's a little extra nudge we need. My bfp is on order I am just waiting for it to arrive!!! :cloud9:

I am only 3-4dpo and I want to know now! Yes or No. Talk about impatient! :rofl: I am wishing for sore tender breats, nausea or something that will give me a sign of pregnancy.....

Hi ladies! Sorry about being MIA, but I have been lurking just haven't had time to post!

Julie, welcome back! I have missed your PMA! As with you, my :bfp: is on order but I am trying to focus on other things as I am honestly sick of TTC :rofl: AF will be here Thursday next week, and I am pretty sure she is coming :cry: I have been really crampy today, a little weird for so early in the TWW but not unheard of. CP has been high and soft since OV but is a little lower and firmer today, so that combined with the cramping makes me sure that the :witch: is coming....

Hope you are all well! Welcome and tons of :dust: to our new members!

Hi ladies!

I have read so much of this thread, which led to me ordering some softcups! DH and I are planning to start TTC this July, and I am hoping that they will help lead to a quick :bfp:!

There was soo much helpful info in these posts, at first I must admit I was scared of how big they looked and everything, but reading about you girl's experiences with them has been relieving. I wish everyone tooonnnnss of babydust and hope that you guys get your posi's ASAP :happydance:

Allie - my cervix was low and firm at around 7dpo (the day I'm pretty sure beanie implanted!) so always chance don't count yourself out just yet!

Hi Nessicle,

How long were you using softcups before expecting?

Sacha

Hi Sacha this was my 3rd cycle using softcups - I think the reason I didnt get my bfp before this cycle was because I had been on bcp for 12 years and only came off it at the end of December and I think it took a couple of months to completely come out of my system!

Good luck! x:flower:

Morning lovies :flower:

wow yesterday i had some intense pains...ill try to explain it...ok i was standing up straight and i lent back but used my tummy muscles to stop me from falling backwards (i was looking at my baby belly in the mirror and nearly fell back :haha:) i thought OWWWWW so i tried again it was like a pins and needle sensation just below my c-section scar...i tried again and it lasted about 5 minutes then it went...also some wierd like tightening just below belly button like someone had string attatched and was pulling, is this weird?

Ooh!!!!! I felt tugging sensations and about 11dpo i started getting tightening/stretching sensations! Omg!!!!

Cat, that sounds really good, interesting about your section scar tingling, apparently thats quite common. No testing before Monday morning, Im in Prague this weekend and dont want to miss your post!

Ok, going to order softcups today. Is Access Diagnostics the best place for the in uk?
Bless, our poor oh's. We bd'd every day for a week around ov time, and by the 5th night, we'd both had enough. It was so unromantic; we were talking about the house and stuff while we were doing it cos we were that fed up of sex! lol

yeah I would say so hun!

I dressed up and everything for Mark, my OH, so it wouldnt get too "clinical" if you know what I mean lol x

Is the pins and needle thing quite common my c section scar??? theres no way im makin it up i didnt even know it was a symtom!!! i just thought it was me...now im getting excited :happydance: i had it again today...and ness wow! surely my body wouldnt be this cruel? would it :nope:

yeah apparently it's quite common - why don't you post a thread on here seeing how many others have had it and got a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->