Softcups

had my docs appointment this afternoon, he just listenend to my heart to check there were no irregular beats and booked me in with the midwife for a week on Tuesday, 27 April!! Can't believe it he he!!

I got home though and I went for a wee and noticed there were two very small specks of rust coloured cm marks in my knickers. Scared me half to death! I haven't had any since, not got any real AF style cramps bit of a gripey tummy cos of the constipation but no proper cramps, and thankfully no other funny coloured CM absolutely nothing when I wipe, so thinking it's just a tiny bit of implantation blood that's worked it's way down through my cervix, especially as it's around when AF was due!

had my docs appointment this afternoon, he just listenend to my heart to check there were no irregular beats and booked me in with the midwife for a week on Tuesday, 27 April!! Can't believe it he he!!

I got home though and I went for a wee and noticed there were two very small specks of rust coloured cm marks in my knickers. Scared me half to death! I haven't had any since, not got any real AF style cramps bit of a gripey tummy cos of the constipation but no proper cramps, and thankfully no other funny coloured CM absolutely nothing when I wipe, so thinking it's just a tiny bit of implantation blood that's worked it's way down through my cervix, especially as it's around when AF was due!

Glad everything went ok babes, the witch is on her hols for the next 9 months:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thank you Yomo sweetie!! Have you got your FS appointment soon? I can't wait for some (preferably all!) my friends over here to come join me over in First tri! xxxx

Glad your docs appt went well.

Wouldn't worry about the CM - it does sound like implanation bleeding, especially since AF is due.

Enjoy the next 8 months - they are the best ever (and make sure your OH pampers you - ALOT!!!!)

Hope to join you soon in first tri (body can't quite make its mind up if AF has arrived or not!!)

thank you Yomo sweetie!! Have you got your FS appointment soon? I can't wait for some (preferably all!) my friends over here to come join me over in First tri! xxxx

Yep got my lap and dye on Wed, really worried about it! Not worried about the procedure just worried what they may find :wacko:

Don't you worry we shall be joining you at some point! You aint leaving us though are you? x

thank you reds! OH doesnt seem too excited at the moment lol he's like "i'll be more excited when I see a bump!" being an emotional pregnant woman I'm like "you're not excited about the baby" etc and I get upset but he's like "course I am!" bless him!

Yomo honey not going anywhere yet! long as you guys don't mind me posting in here still!! I'm still managing the softcups testing thread for now anyway so gotta keep track of my girls in here!!

Just look at the lap and dye in this way - if they do find a blockage or something they can flush it out and you will have that bfp, whatever they find it's most likely fixable and they may not find anything, I have my fx that it's just a blockage they can flush and you will have that well derserved bfp xxx

thank you reds! OH doesnt seem too excited at the moment lol he's like "i'll be more excited when I see a bump!" being an emotional pregnant woman I'm like "you're not excited about the baby" etc and I get upset but he's like "course I am!" bless him!

Yomo honey not going anywhere yet! long as you guys don't mind me posting in here still!! I'm still managing the softcups testing thread for now anyway so gotta keep track of my girls in here!!

Just look at the lap and dye in this way - if they do find a blockage or something they can flush it out and you will have that bfp, whatever they find it's most likely fixable and they may not find anything, I have my fx that it's just a blockage they can flush and you will have that well derserved bfp xxx

Oh thanks babes, you are right just wish that I had done this 2 years ago maybe I would have had my treasure by now. Have you told your parents?

I know but it's unfortunately only after a couple of years of frustration and emotional rollercoasters that doctors listen and you feel you may need a little helping hand - I've every faith it will be something fixable :hugs:

yeah mum, dad and 3 sisters all know! I told one of my sisters on her 21st birthday she was over the moon! this is going to be one very spoiled baby!!xxx

I know but it's unfortunately only after a couple of years of frustration and emotional rollercoasters that doctors listen and you feel you may need a little helping hand - I've every faith it will be something fixable :hugs:

yeah mum, dad and 3 sisters all know! I told one of my sisters on her 21st birthday she was over the moon! this is going to be one very spoiled baby!!xxx

True, I am sure he/she will be. I have a little nephew he is 3 months and I love the bones off him, it's really scary to how much I love him so god knows what I am going to be like with a little one of my own x

I bet you are bursting with excitement arn't you.

so excited but so nervous as anything could go wrong at this stage I seriously love this baby so much already and it's not got a heartbeat yet! Goodness knows how I will be when I am further along and feel the baby moving!

hi girls u can tick me off the list got my AF today----aw well...xxxx

hey lovlies :flower:

ness glad the appointment went well has it sunk in now...this time next year ur baby will be 4 months old :happydance:

yomo i hope everything goes well with the lap and dye and you get some answers :hugs:

helly hope ur adventure to prague is going well :flower:

as for me- well i took a test 20miu and a big fat nothing! kinda gutted but it is early but it kinda nocks you down doesnt it...like surely there should be some faint line or summat? i need some superdrug ones :-k
Im so worried she is gonna turn up tuesday i had a dream that i bled clots and had a miscarriage :( hope it isnt true!

Anyway, ross has gone to work untill 1:30...jack is comming round at 11, were going to take them out to the park/farm play footy and make a picnic, the sun is gleaming again and its gonna be a hot day! :happydance:

hope u are all ok :kiss:

Cat it's far too early to use a 20miu hun!! I had a faint line at 10dpo on a 10miu superdrug so it wouldnt show on a 20miu so don't worry!

took another digi and it says "Pregnant 2-3" :happydance: shows me beanie is progressing the way he should! Having little cramps here and there but I know that's nothing to worry about!

OMG I will have a 4 month old?! Wow I will have my baby :cloud9:

I got upset last night cos Mark doesnt seem to be showing an interest much yet lol I'm hormonal already! He gave me a big hug and said course he is excited it's just not very real for him yet - think by the time my bump pops and he hears the heartbeat it will be more real for him!

brillbride, so sorry darling :hugs: damn stupid witch xx I will put it on the official testing thread hun if you can let me know your next testing date xx

thanks ness :hugs: im so happy for u sweety i really am :kiss:

how much are the superdrug ones are they on offer at all?

i wouldnt worry about mark ness, ross is the same...but as soon as they feel or see the movement it kinda makes thme think "shit this really is a baby" :haha: i no what u mean about loving the baby so much already...i used to talk to kaden in the bath at 5 weeks and he didnt even have any ears :rofl: we made this little human being and if u think u love ur baby now? u wait untill u see his little heart fluttering on the scan it's out of this world :cloud9:

wow I'll be totally in love! Oh glad it's not just Mark then - suppose it's hard for men especially when we give them a hard time over it lol cos although I know I haven't felt the baby and won't do for a while yet I've felt all the stretching and tightening and peeing constantly lol and I have an overwhelming need to protect this little bean already!

yeah the superdrugs are buy one get one free on packs of two so you get 4 tests for £8

Ohhhh thanks i need to get to superdrug some how!

right im off to get showerd then drag kian to superdrug with me before jack comes round :haha: have a lovely day ladies what ever u may be doing :thumbup:

Speak soon :kiss:

ha ha poor Kian lol aww hope you enjoy the sun and let me know how you get on with the superdrugs :dust: and FX for you I hope this is your month we can be bump buddies xx

:lol: well i didnt get chance to go to a superdrug i had to go morrisons and do the boring food shop and get munchies for jack and kian for the picnic :thumbup: but as i was therei saw 2 pregnancy tests for £4.49 and they detect as early as 4 days befor period, i tried to find the miu but i eint got a clue it is probably the same as the ones ive already got 20 miu :lol:

oh well...im testing monday now, but my PMA is slowly fading :shrug:

just don't test yet Cat - wait until at least Monday then there's more of a chance the hcg will show

Thanks ness i will do, hope ur having a lovely weekend, have u shuved a pillow up ur top yet and looked in the mirror with excitement :haha:

just got back from a lovely day out, made som etea now on the settee watching dr who with ross and kian...not much else on :dohh: someone remind me why i pay my tv license!

i posted a thread in TWW but only one reply :lol: today has nearly gone and sunday will soon be here then nearly time :happydance:

ross might have to work in london for 8 weeks :cry: he can come home on weekend, so this might be my only time for a couple of months :shrug:...i think ill sign up to the gym if she turns up...beat the crap out of my body for tricking me :haha:have a lovely evening ladies :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->