Softcups

How sad am I? only here to see if cat and ness are ok. Made up your doctors appointment went well ness!

Knew you'd test this morning cat, as said it's still too early hon, test again Monday. Sounds like you and kian have had a good day. Prague is beautiful, bloody cold and surprisingly expensive though. Had ewcm today and cervix is fertile so dtd and now in a pub while he watches the match. Softcup leaking badly but copied ness and kept legs up and did orgasm before inserting it so fingers crossed and now I'm on tea as no more alcohol allowed. Hugs to everyone! xxx

Hi Helly aww bless you checking up on us while you're away! :hugs:

FX the "manual orgasm" works for you - I reckon that maximised my chances this cycle :thumbup!: glad you're enjoying prague! Hope to see a nice piccie when you get back!

Cat - lol no haven't put a pillow up my jumper yet ha ha but I am sooo bloated i look about 6 months pregnant anyway so I can imagine it ha ha!

Hope you had a lovely day and step away from the tests til Tuesday :flower: xxx

Good evening ladies!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! I have spent today soaking up some sun at a horse show, although I soaked up too much as I am a little burned! I am quite fair-skinned so it isn't really that hard:blush:

Ness I am excited to see that digi! Beanie is really "cooking" nicely :rofl: Good luck at the midwife appointment!

Cat don't test too early!! Gets you down when you still have a chance! FX'd for you!!

Helly I am cheering on those spermies for you!! FX'd for your BFP!

Love and :dust: to all!

Ladies im so fricken worried...i just tested and theres 2 lines :shock: i peed on the stick stuck it on the side while i washed my hands, went back and thought shit im sure i see another line...so i took it to the bedroom window to look and i didnt even have to squint, sure enough it is sooo faint (10dpo) but even ross could see it :cry: why are u crying cat i hear u say...well im worried now because im all excited but ive never used morrisons brand before (test as early as 4 days before period) what if i test tomo and its gone ill feel like my world has fallen apart!

ive had mad symtoms this time though...

my back left gum hurt

itchy wet right ear :shrug:

light backache

that wierd feeling at 7dpo like someone had string attatched my my belly and was pullin on it

that pins and needles feeling in my feet and c-section scar

dizzyness

i cant think of the others right now..oh this morning slight nausea

oh no what if its a chemical...

WHAT IF IM PREGNANT????????????????????????????? BABY WILL BE DUE 22ND XMAS AND KIAN WILL HAVE HIS LONG AWAITED BABY :happydance:

pma cat pma!!!

:dust:

p.s i said to ross "omg if im pregnant i can be bump buddies with ness.." he was like "who the hell is ness? and whats a bleeding bump buddy :rofl:
i said never mind its something u men just dont understand :haha:

:rofl: about Ross omg I sooo want you to be my bump and text buddy :happydance:

I just got chills reading your first post.....the supermarket brand tests are pretty good hun - a line is a line! I got a faint line at 10dpo! Test again tomorrow morning with FMU! Today is gonna be a loooonnngg day for you lol!

I've had loadsa pins and needles and numbness in my hands and feet and I had a nipping sensation behind my belly button on 7dpo OMG OMG and don't dare think chemical honey!! YOu've carried two babies to term you won't have a chemical! xxx

Hi Allie!

:haha: yep beanie is cooking away in there! I had two 1mm specks of rusty coloured CM on Friday which totally scared the cramp outta me lol but nothing since!! Think it must've been tiny dots of IB that worked it's way through my cervix!

Thank God I've not had anything else! I've never prayed so much in my life as now - I want this baby so much!

Sorry you're burned sweetie! Get some aloe vera on that burning skin to help cool and soothe it! xx

:happydance: omg ness im so excited!!! its been 6 months tuesday to the day kaden died, the day AF is due how wierd! i hope he has blessed us with a healthy baby brother or sister for himself and kian.. ARGGGHHHHHH can i just sleep untill tomorrow!!! :wohoo:

forgot to add that last night i was taking kians tshirt off an di had to stop because i had some quite intense pains in my left area where my ovary is, really sharp stabbin pains that made me yell owwwww...kian was like whats wrong mommy....do u think baby is really getting comdfortable? omg i cant believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow how amazing is that exactly 6 months after Kaden you get a lil beanie sent from him!! OMG I can't wait til tomorrow to find out :happydance:

apparently when you conceive there's like a small cyst left round your ovary to communicate with the eggy and that sharp pain can last for a couple of weeks past conception! Mine has stopped now but I had it all this week!

Eint it wierd how you just "have a good feeling"? i said earlier on when i was few dpo i have a really good feeling this time...must be intuition? along with the symtoms too i guess...:thumbup:

ive just gone up to have another look i left it on the windowsill and yes its deffinatly there with pink in it :happydance:

ness ill be due a c-section again and they do it a week before duedate so that would make it...around the 15th december? our babies will be days apart how exciting :dance:

OMG how exciting for you!! Yep my EDD is 20 December!!!

Haven't got a UK based bump buddy yet so that would be ace to have a UK buddy and one of my original bandb friends! :happydance:

:wohoo: never thought id feel this happy again!!!

right im off to get in shower, dressed and going inlaws to visit...but im not saying a word to anyone YET not untill a tuesday has past! shhhhh:haha:

have a lovely sunday ladies, and speak soon xXx

so excited honey xxx let me know asap tomorrow what happens with your test!

have a lovely sunday - we're in the garden again! gorgeous day! xx

:happydance: I WANNA KNOW! This is gonna drive me nutty. Fingers crossed for you darling! Lets see another set of lines :D :hugs:

Yay, Mommy2Kian!!!! Super exciting!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou ladies, while at the inlaws i felt so queasy, and giddy, we came home...if im not pregnant then somethings wrong!!!

i want tomorrow to hurry up, will it be a little darker the line? if it is then tuesday im taking my CB digi thats been in my draw since december :flower:

why do i have a feeling that come tomorrow im going to be so dissapointed?

Grrrr hurry up and let the moon coem out so i can go bed :haha:

im cooking a lovely huge fat roast dinner cus although i feel sicky im bloody starving :lol:

hope ur sundays are going well ladies, and bella thankyou for stopping by :hugs:

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMA Cat, knew you'd test this morning and so glad you did! You have to stick around missy!

Hey bella! X

Im going no where untill all yous come over with me and ness in 1st trimester!!! hows that for PMA :thumbup:

im having dull cramps like AF comming, i hope she doesnt turn up by suprise!!!

is it time for sleep yet? :haha:

i'm new to TTC and just purchased the softcups. i missed my period last month and should be due for AF tomorrow. if she comes, i plan on trying them in june when DH comes to Germany for training. FX'ed for all you ladies!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->