Softcups

Good luck nevertogether!

Now for some serious TMI... Got to the airport and started getting bad ov pains. There's a proper seedy pay by the hour hotel in the terminal building. You can guess the rest haha!!!!!!!

Good luck nevertogether!

Now for some serious TMI... Got to the airport and started getting bad ov pains. There's a proper seedy pay by the hour hotel in the terminal building. You can guess the rest haha!!!!!!!

OMG, that's AWESOME!!! :rofl: Go :spermy: Go!!!

:rofl: Helly you go girl! A girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do hey?!

Cat I felt so nervous the next day after I'd got my faint bfp - I was worried I was imagining things! But nope it was there! Gosh I can't wait to get on here tomorrow to find out!!

AFM, OH's parents came to visit (haven't told them about baby yet - OH wants to wait til 12 weeks) and went out for dinner with some friends and their kids and only just got back, just about to go and watch True Blood and will be back on in a bit!

Feeling fine except a bit tired this afternoon so had a nap, felt a little wave or two of nausea this afternoon for the first time and my boobs are so veiny now lol, have noticed a couple of stretch marks on my thighs! :shocked: Bio oil is being bought tomorrow lol! Been using cocoa butter but think Oil will be better!!

I'm feeling so bloated - took some pics and gonna start my journal later! Hope you all come take a look!

xxx

M2K CONGRATS :happydance: You deserve it! And I bet when you pee on that stick tomorrow, the line will be nice and dark!! I believe your angel is sending you a present :flower:

Tuesday. I have had loads of symptoms this month and just felt this was it. But after BFN i feel doubtful. x

:happydance: omg ness im so excited!!! its been 6 months tuesday to the day kaden died, the day AF is due how wierd! i hope he has blessed us with a healthy baby brother or sister for himself and kian.. ARGGGHHHHHH can i just sleep untill tomorrow!!! :wohoo:

forgot to add that last night i was taking kians tshirt off an di had to stop because i had some quite intense pains in my left area where my ovary is, really sharp stabbin pains that made me yell owwwww...kian was like whats wrong mommy....do u think baby is really getting comdfortable? omg i cant believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have everything crossed for you M2K!!! you sooooo deserve it x:kiss:

Hi Nessicle, glad is all going well for you and your mini bump! Could you add my testing date for 4th May please.

Thanks x

Ok I am totally :rofl: at Helly! What a hilarious conception story that would make! Gooooooo spermies! :haha:

Huge :hugs: to you Jen. Don't count yourself out until that :witch: is here.

FX'd for you Cat. Hope you've got that BFP!

Good luck and lots of :dust: to starmoon and nevertogether.

Ness still so tickled for you! Enjoy every last second of this pregnancy!

Ladies, i woke at 5:30 this morning and just had to do it...i must say i havent felt this happy since finding out i was pregnant with kaden, last year was the worst year i have ever had, and this year is looking to be one of the best! i got my :bfp: :cloud9:

didnt use softcups, no concieve plus, no preseed, had :sex: once on peak day of the cbfm, and bam...no stresssing about when to have sex...and it happend!!! i cant believe it! we will be having a baby for xmas and kian is going to get his wish, a long awaited brother/sister!!!

:wohoo:

Attachments

• 120420101356.jpg
    120420101356.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 120420101357.jpg
    120420101357.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 11
ok Cat Im soooooo happy for you. Close to bursting into tears. See goes to show that no stressing actually works. Did with me to.
Im made up for you hun i really am.

xxxxxx

Thankyou hun, i cant quite believe it, i didnt think the cb digi would pick it up yet but im so happy it did, i believe it more when i read it :cloud9:

look at u 14 weeks already, its flying by hun! :happydance:do you have an inkling of gender? xXx

Im really made up for you chick i really am. fantastic lines to on the asdas one. :thumbup:

yep, im convinced im having a boy. definitly convinced. I have my heart set on a girl but will love it just the same if its a boy.

xxx

I think we all have a preference hun, but as long as ur baby is healthy who cares eh :flower: anyway boys are fun, kian is my little soulmate, and he helps me tidy up too :haha:

too right chick.

Ill be happy either way, i have waited that long.

When are you going to book your Drs appointment? I was up your neck of the woods the weekend with the family.

xx

The dr said as soon as i get pregnant again to go and see her and she will give me a higher dose of folic acid as kaden had numerouse neural tube defects...so im ringing today at 9 :lol:

its been lovely weather here laura, makes a change! been able to take kian up sandwell valley :D

yeah get straight up there hun.

Ah i love sandwell valley, i like to have a nice walk around swan lake and forge mill when the weather is nice.I used to swim in forge mill when i was a teen, looking back at it now was soooo stupid. .
Well my dad done phills tattoo on Friday so me and my mum sat in the garden. Lovely and warm. Im getting a full back peice when the baby is here and getting one on the top of my leg. So exciting.

Yeh the park is the only decent thing around here :lol:

exciting about tattoo, i must find room for little beanies name..:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"