Softcups

Im having two cherubs with a ribbon that oes from top to bottom wrapped around them with the babies name and dob in it. I want it big enough to cover the top of my back, i already have something covering the bottom half.

xx

Ladies, i woke at 5:30 this morning and just had to do it...i must say i havent felt this happy since finding out i was pregnant with kaden, last year was the worst year i have ever had, and this year is looking to be one of the best! i got my :bfp: :cloud9:

didnt use softcups, no concieve plus, no preseed, had :sex: once on peak day of the cbfm, and bam...no stresssing about when to have sex...and it happend!!! i cant believe it! we will be having a baby for xmas and kian is going to get his wish, a long awaited brother/sister!!!

:wohoo:

M2K I am so happy for you, You were playing on my mind when I went to bed last night! Don't know how you managed to get to sleep with excitement. Congrats Cat xx

:flower::flower::flower:

Brilliant Cat! So chuffed the CB digi worked this early for you. Kian is going to love his Christmas Pressie! x

Not sure if I ovulated or not, temp hasnt spiked that well :(

OMG Cat I told you lady! :happydance: :happydance: :wohoo: :bunny: :wohoo:

So so so so so made up for you bump buddy!! :happydance:

No stressing worked for me too - the SMEP really helped me to relax for defo and we only had :sex: on CD13, 14 and 15 lol!

xxxxxxxx

Ladies, i woke at 5:30 this morning and just had to do it...i must say i havent felt this happy since finding out i was pregnant with kaden, last year was the worst year i have ever had, and this year is looking to be one of the best! i got my :bfp: :cloud9:

didnt use softcups, no concieve plus, no preseed, had :sex: once on peak day of the cbfm, and bam...no stresssing about when to have sex...and it happend!!! i cant believe it! we will be having a baby for xmas and kian is going to get his wish, a long awaited brother/sister!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::baby::baby::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Okay, So I'm honestly crying right now. :cry: Talk about being a sap-ass. I'm just so excited for you hun, CONGRATS on that well deserved BFP! I'm so happy for you. :happydance: - By the time I come back in June you will all be in first trimester and I will be lonely :(

Oh well, I'll break BnB rules and hang out in first trimester until I get my BFP... I am NOT letting you girls leave me! Lol.

You're Welcome for stopping in, I couldn't miss the opportunity to tell you congrats on that :bfp: honey, You are all my girls!

Helly- you're next.. I can feeeeeeeeel it. :hugs:

Yomo & Titi- you girls are coming soon after, keep your spirits high. :bunny:

So So happy for you :happydance: It looks to be a good year for a few of us and long may it carry on! :flower:

Hi bella! :wave:

You will be more than welcome over in first tri with any of us :hugs: xx

huge congrats m2k! can't believe only one bd! and no preseed?! gives me hope! i only have enough for maybe two days so hooray!

:happydance: :happydance: :wohoo: :wohoo: congratulations Cat!

Maybe its lucky to ovulate on april fool's day! I hope so-i got my positive opk on April 1...I am 12 dpo so we will know soon. I hope the relaxing helped me as much as it helped you two. I doubt it though. Not a pregnancy symptom in sight and just feel like the :witch: is coming. Not to worry sabrina...I'm sure I will still be here in june :cry:

Thanks Bella!!!!!!! I think I speak for Yomo too as I say WE sure hope so!!! Missed you hun!:hugs:

Bella, I reckon I'll be here too honey. Missed you, hope things are going well for you x

Thanks Bella!!!!!!! I think I speak for Yomo too as I say WE sure hope so!!! Missed you hun!:hugs:

We do miss you!!! I have noticed Titi we are on the sameday! Do you have 28 day cycles? We are going to be joining them shortly don't you worry x

Hiya Yomo-just creeping around.......I've been a little discouraged lately and find it harder to come on B&B when I get like that. I was trying to get TTC off the mind due to everyone saying how "I need to be relaxed and forget about it" (arghhhhhhhhhh ](*,)) but after a few cycles of that-that didn't help either.
How are you?

We do miss you!!! I have noticed Titi we are on the sameday! Do you have 28 day cycles? We are going to be joining them shortly don't you worry x

Wow we are! Yes-I usually have 27 or 28 day cycles but generally OV on cd12 or 13. I should know today, doing my opk later. Have been doing SMEP this month also-thanks to ness.

Thankyou ladies :happydance:

im still in shock :shock: is it really happening? i cant believe it!!!

just been doctors to get my folic acid because they told me if i get pregnant again, go straight to the docs and get 5mg dose...a higher dose than last time..hope it helps beanie this time!!! got midwife appointment wednesday too...need to get checked asap i guess, will have alot more scans to make sure bubz eint got what kaden had fingers crossed :cloud9:

bella youll be over with us soon hun :hugs:, and so will the rest of you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->