Softcups

huge congrats m2k! can't believe only one bd! and no preseed?! gives me hope! i only have enough for maybe two days so hooray!

thankyou hun, we had 3 :sex: we had 2 peak days but we only :sex: on 1 peak day, i fell asleep on the last peak day :lol:...we :sex: cd 9,11 &12 ov'd cd13 :flower:

OMG Cat! CONGRATS!! :wohoo:
I am so pleased for you and so glad this year is turning around for you! :hugs:

Bella- I shall still be here :hugs: I dont plan to ttc again until July :( on me lonesome then!

Still will cyberstalk everyone though.

Yay to M2K :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I got my :bfp: today too!!!!

April is a GOOD Month for softcups!!!

thankyou min, july will soon fly by :hugs:

starcrossed no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when u due? wow congrats!!! :wohoo:

Yay to M2K :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I got my :bfp: today too!!!!

April is a GOOD Month for softcups!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!! ahhh!!! See-I told you I had a feeling you would get PG straight away!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thankyou ladies :happydance:

im still in shock :shock: is it really happening? i cant believe it!!!

just been doctors to get my folic acid because they told me if i get pregnant again, go straight to the docs and get 5mg dose...a higher dose than last time..hope it helps beanie this time!!! got midwife appointment wednesday too...need to get checked asap i guess, will have alot more scans to make sure bubz eint got what kaden had fingers crossed :cloud9:

bella youll be over with us soon hun :hugs:, and so will the rest of you :flower:

aww what exactly was it that Kaden had?

I asked my doc about folic acid cos of my coeliac as coeliacs can be deficient in it but he said if I've been taking it for 3 months then there shouldnt be a problem as I've been living a gluten free lifestyle for a while now giving my body chance to repair itself x

Hiya Yomo-just creeping around.......I've been a little discouraged lately and find it harder to come on B&B when I get like that. I was trying to get TTC off the mind due to everyone saying how "I need to be relaxed and forget about it" (arghhhhhhhhhh ](*,)) but after a few cycles of that-that didn't help either.
How are you?

I tried that for a month, I missed you girls the truth is that we get more support on here than anywhere else and thats what I need to keep me motivated.

How are you meant to not think about it??? Don't know about you but I think about it 3/4 of the day lol x

Ness- Kaden had something called Ventriculomegaly- water on the brain, he had that much water that his little brain didnt have the room to develop properly and what brain he did have was very small and thin, his arms and legs were small for his gestation too, we used to joke about him being 4ft while kian would be 6ft, didnt realise it would get as bad as it did, we were prepared for learning difficulties, it's ashame because he was a beautiful handsome little boy with the most beautiful features... there were 3 catorgories he could fall in, it could get better, stay the same or become severe, little kadens got severe...you never think it will happen to you, i dont smoke, drink, took folic acid all way through avoided coleslaw, soft cheese, icecream, and i was the unlucky one...yet standing outside 8 months pregnant women were smoking etc..it really did get on my wick!!! (no offense meant to any smokers)

:flower:

Cat, I think you are amazing how you have coped through all that. Its all going to be fine this time, youve got Kaden looking out for this little one.

Yomo & Titi- you girls are coming soon after, keep your spirits high. :bunny:

Thanks Bella!!!!!!! I think I speak for Yomo too as I say WE sure hope so!!! Missed you hun!:hugs:

We do miss you!!! I have noticed Titi we are on the sameday! Do you have 28 day cycles? We are going to be joining them shortly don't you worry x

Wow we are! Yes-I usually have 27 or 28 day cycles but generally OV on cd12 or 13. I should know today, doing my opk later. Have been doing SMEP this month also-thanks to ness.

I am the same, 27 to 28 days but I always get a + opk on day 14. I am not allowed sex this cycle as I'm having my lap and dye wed so I aint :sex: for 2 and a half weeks :dohh:

I am hoping I can get at least one in after Wed if I am not to sore :nope:

We need to make it our mission to get ouR BFP!!!

Thankyou helly, but if it wasnt for ross and kian i would have been in a really dark place now, i feed off there strength, they keep me a float :flower:

I know what you mean, James and Don do the same for me. I missed James so much while I was in Prague, picked him up from my mums this morning and I just cuddled him and cuddled him, whilst he moaned I was blocking his view of the sodding disney channel, 3 year olds eh!

:lol: yes kids eh! kians the same, hes into chipmunks number 2 at the minute, we have watched it over and over he sits there saying the words before they say it on the tele :haha:

Note to self, dont introduce James to chipmunks 2 :D We have the same with Toy Story 2, and anything else with Disney on it. I'd like to smack Special Agent (b)Oso in the head, stupid programme!

Yomo & Titi- you girls are coming soon after, keep your spirits high. :bunny:

Thanks Bella!!!!!!! I think I speak for Yomo too as I say WE sure hope so!!! Missed you hun!:hugs:

We do miss you!!! I have noticed Titi we are on the sameday! Do you have 28 day cycles? We are going to be joining them shortly don't you worry x

Wow we are! Yes-I usually have 27 or 28 day cycles but generally OV on cd12 or 13. I should know today, doing my opk later. Have been doing SMEP this month also-thanks to ness.

I am the same, 27 to 28 days but I always get a + opk on day 14. I am not allowed sex this cycle as I'm having my lap and dye wed so I aint :sex: for 2 and a half weeks :dohh:

I am hoping I can get at least one in after Wed if I am not to sore :nope:

We need to make it our mission to get ouR BFP!!!

**Yes! Well maybe you will fall pg anyway b/c you aren't expecting it, (that's another thing I keep hearing) lol!

Note to self, dont introduce James to chipmunks 2 :D We have the same with Toy Story 2, and anything else with Disney on it. I'd like to smack Special Agent (b)Oso in the head, stupid programme!

:rofl:

Ness- Kaden had something called Ventriculomegaly- water on the brain, he had that much water that his little brain didnt have the room to develop properly and what brain he did have was very small and thin, his arms and legs were small for his gestation too, we used to joke about him being 4ft while kian would be 6ft, didnt realise it would get as bad as it did, we were prepared for learning difficulties, it's ashame because he was a beautiful handsome little boy with the most beautiful features... there were 3 catorgories he could fall in, it could get better, stay the same or become severe, little kadens got severe...you never think it will happen to you, i dont smoke, drink, took folic acid all way through avoided coleslaw, soft cheese, icecream, and i was the unlucky one...yet standing outside 8 months pregnant women were smoking etc..it really did get on my wick!!! (no offense meant to any smokers)

:flower:

I agree with Helly - you're so strong to have gone through that! It's good you have Ross and Kian as your rays of sunshine to keep you going :flower: now your angel has sent you present for being such a good strong mommy!!

I always say this to Mark - why do bad things happen to good people?

Thankyou :flower: and in answer to your last question, im not sure, it's just the way life's planned out i guess :shrug:

im sure this baby will be a healthy little bouncing cheeky bubba, ohh i cant wait to see him on scan look im calling him a he again :haha:

yeah I don't think anyone has the answer to that question hey? It sucks hairy balls

Yeah you will have a lovely bouncing baby boy who will have a middle name of Kaden in his memory!

We finally found a girls name Mark actually likes - Megan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->