Softcups

ooooooo jordan baps here u come ness :lol: mine dont hurt, i dont feel sick anymore, nothing nadda :shrug: i no its usual but jst want something to no baby is ok :flower:

Ness you lucky thing, DD's! Id take the pain with a smile lol.

Bloody hell Cat, they said 12, doctors are so annoying.

Delly - sorry youre stuck in NYC, hope the weather is good.

Sure everything will kick in soon enough Cat, im hoping for soreness and bad vomiting for you x

ha ha ha Helly I'm loving the fullness I feel about 16 again lol and with the mat bra on it's sooo much better!

Cat I got my bfp nearly two weeks ago now and only just started getting sore bb's - I got them at 8dpo just before my bfp and they went away and I text my friend to ask if it was normal I wasn't having any symptoms and she said completely normal.

I've noticed that every one in First Tri at our stage feels exactly the same and is worried and wants to know the baby is ok so you're not alone sweetie!

ooooooo jordan baps here u come ness :lol: mine dont hurt, i dont feel sick anymore, nothing nadda :shrug: i no its usual but jst want something to no baby is ok :flower:[/QUOT

Have you called again Cat?

Hey all looks like i will be joing you all again soon in TTC, hope you dont mind having me back?

oh Raz-I am so sorry. There is a lot of Pregnancy chatter in here-I hope it is not too hard for you.
:hugs:

Razcox i cant believe it i read ur thread in first tri and im so sad for you, all i can offer u is a hug, and i no it wont console u :hugs:

thanks ness, yeh apparently is normal to not feel pregnant :thumbup:

i rang the docs and they said no results are back yet ARGHHHH i told her "look im crapping myself here, i need to no" so she said shes gonna chase up pathology and get back to me...so still waiting :coffee:

OMG Raz.....I can't believe it I'm so devasted for you :cry: xxxxxx

oh Raz-I am so sorry. There is a lot of Pregnancy chatter in here-I hope it is not too hard for you.
:hugs:

Good point titi - Cat I think we should stop talking pregs unless anyone specifically asks but feel free to PM me babe xxxx

Was going to suggest this too ness, keep it in the first trimester:hugs:

Cat, if I have to go searching in first tri for your blood results there'll be trouble Missy!

Raz, so so sorry, we're all here to talk to and support you through whichever way you want to go now x

WTF??!!! That's ridiculous! Did they give you a reason why?

Raz, I am so sorry. I don;t know the right words to say. I am teary eyed just thinking of what to say. I am so sorry.

Oh man, i ring back at 5:30 she says whats yer rnumber ill chase them up ring you back...6:00 she rings, sorry theres no results so i tried microbiology and the man has gone home!!! Thanks a fricken bunch, i told her how worried i am and the longer we wait the more serious it can be, and she didnt give a SHIT!!! i gotta ring back on monday, is this a joke...i no i seem over the top but i cant take risks, not with what happend to kaden :( i hate doctors they are hopeless, im changing docs ASAP! grrrr :growlmad:

Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone on here has always been so supportive :hug:

I am having more cramps and bleeding now so i dont think its going to be long before i am in full flow. Going take it easy this cycle NTNP and then go for it again after AF. Softcups, CBFM and preseed all the way! I am sure its going to be 3rd time lucky

Cat I would go to the EPU if you're worries cos it's only gonna eat away at you - I can't believe that!!

Raz you're very strong honey and have so much PMA xxx

Sorry for your loss Raz. :hugs: I admire you for your strength, its amazing you picked yourself up and got right back in it! Thats awesome :)

M2k fx'd everything is ok hun, try and relax (even though I know itd be nervewracking) :hugs:

I tried a softcup for the first time today! It was so easy to put in, it just kinda disappeared. Dh and I was like :shock: :haha:

:haha: Whit!! yep they are so easy to use! they seem massive at first but fit so snugly! my biggest bonus was no dribbling if yoiu get me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->