Softcups

Yea Ness :haha: Thats my favorite part. It's been almost an hour and I'm wondering how long to leave it in for?

Awesome. WIll do for next time. :)

It started leaking after about an hour and a half so I took it out.. only on day 8 now anyway though

yeah best to get some practice in before the most important days! You will become a pro after a few uses x

Right on CD 1 now here so will just temp this month and keep and eye on things. Will be getting some more softcups for next month though. I used them with pre seed and left them in over night. Seemed to do the trick ok!

Good Luck Raz hope it's not too long before you're back in First Tri! Extra sticky :dust: xx

:hissy: My period is a week late.. And negative pregnancy tests.

My body is so cruel. Whats new girls? Hope everyone is doing okay?

:wave: Bella! Oh No the witch is playing tricks on you too?

I had some light pink/brown at my cervix 4 days ago then day after that and yesterday a tad of light brown, but just at cervix nothing made it to undies. I'm not due till either tomorrow or monday but I am itching to buy a FRER today for tomorrow am, but I am sure I'll cave and test today anyway. So with the blood at cervix, I was either 8, 9 and 10 dpo or 9, 10 and 11 dpo. Not sure since I counted the first day of spotting before AF as my actual AF. :shrug:

XX fingers crossed XX Keep us posted!!! :winkwink:

Oh Bella & Tryforbaby2-I really hope it is not the witch playing tricks on you!!! FX'D!!!!

aww thanks she is my little baby for now!

I did the same thing pre-dd 6 years ago! We got a black lab puppy and I babied her like crazy, even took her everywhere in the car with me! She was my baby, then a month later I conceived!

Good morning ladies!

Raz: I wish I knew the words to say. :hugs: You are such a strong woman.

Bella and Julie: FX'd for you. I hope the :witch: isn't up to her tricks. Bella, after a week late with BFNs maybe see the OB on Monday??

Ness: Happy to see that 3+ for you sweetie! :happydance:

Cat: Just try to relax sweetie I am sure everything is fine!

Well, I want you all to know that DH and I spent a long time talking yesterday morning and we have decided to NTNP for the summer. After 16 full cycles with not so much as a faint BFP, my heart and mind just cannot take this stress anymore. We are just going to enjoy the summer together and go see the FS in the fall. It will take me a month or two to fully get out of the TTC mindset, but I really need to as this has pushed me to the edge.

However, if it's ok with you all, I am going to still lurk around here. You've all been such an encouragement to me and have come to mean so much to me in such a short time. :flower:

Love and :dust: to you all!

Hi girls, I have ordered Soft cups for this month. Excited about trying them. Hopefully they might give me my sticky bean. Any good advice about using them would be great.

Thanks

Good morning ladies!

Raz: I wish I knew the words to say. :hugs: You are such a strong woman.

Bella and Julie: FX'd for you. I hope the :witch: isn't up to her tricks. Bella, after a week late with BFNs maybe see the OB on Monday??

Ness: Happy to see that 3+ for you sweetie! :happydance:

Cat: Just try to relax sweetie I am sure everything is fine!

Well, I want you all to know that DH and I spent a long time talking yesterday morning and we have decided to NTNP for the summer. After 16 full cycles with not so much as a faint BFP, my heart and mind just cannot take this stress anymore. We are just going to enjoy the summer together and go see the FS in the fall. It will take me a month or two to fully get out of the TTC mindset, but I really need to as this has pushed me to the edge.

However, if it's ok with you all, I am going to still lurk around here. You've all been such an encouragement to me and have come to mean so much to me in such a short time. :flower:

Love and :dust: to you all!

I fully support you and DH in NTNP and enjoying your summer. I may be joining you very soon. Even though it's only nearly 9 months for me, I also can't stand having TTC on the brain, hopes up and then come crashing down. It makes me miserable and has made me procrastinate with other obligations since I am seeing my world through rose colored TTC glasses.

Take Care and enjoy each other!

Thanks Julie!:flower: I know what you mean about those rose-colored TTC glasses. I've finally realized that waiting to do things "in case I get pregnant" is a foolish way of living life. I realized I was spending my life waiting for something that may or may not happen, but I can wait no longer. I am not going to waste another day basing every decision I make on whether or not I might get pregnant. It is time to enjoy my life and my marriage purely on their own merits, and I am excited to do so! Whatever will be will be, and I hope to be in a healthier mental state come fall when it is time to visit the FS.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"