Softcups

Well, I want you all to know that DH and I spent a long time talking yesterday morning and we have decided to NTNP for the summer. After 16 full cycles with not so much as a faint BFP, my heart and mind just cannot take this stress anymore. We are just going to enjoy the summer together and go see the FS in the fall. It will take me a month or two to fully get out of the TTC mindset, but I really need to as this has pushed me to the edge.

However, if it's ok with you all, I am going to still lurk around here. You've all been such an encouragement to me and have come to mean so much to me in such a short time. :flower:

Love and :dust: to you all!

Hi Hun,
I'm sorry this has gotten so hard for you. I really can relate. We are on cycle 17 now and I am really contemplating NTNP for summer if nothing soon. We actually have our sights on a caribbean vacation for Sept. we will only take if we are not PG.......just to have something measly to look forward to if depressed about still no bean.

Hope you have a really relaxing summer and please visit us as you are up to it! :hugs:

HI GIRLS---CD 9 TODAY AND this morn had a positive opk--but i always get them 4 a few days in a row..--i seem to ov early one month--later the next month, early, late, early late...mad----anyway have the most awful back pain at the mo so lyin up in bed--pain is in thighs too-think its a touch of sciatica..and from wearing heels and flats

Ness glad to see the 3+ on the preg test--well done to you....DH is goin 4 seman analysis 2mor so no BD'ing til its over--think im stil a bit early as I think my opk should get a we bit darker--plus i did my opk 1st thing this morn and im not sure if u r supposed to???anyone?? raging that im missing out on DH load of sperm 2mor but----whats meant to be will be..he said we can still BD 2mor nite...Ness hope u dont mind me asking-----did you give yourself orgasm after your Oh came inside you?or before or both? I always make sure to orgasm before him--wondering should i do it AGAIN after?

mommy 2 kian -thats cat news that results not available--thats bad form--hope u ok and i know u will be fine...hi 2 everyone else.....im off 2 watch SATC:happydance:

Hey ladies thankyou and best of luck to those who are testing soon or starting new cycles...bella no sign is a good sign, fingers crossed for u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

thank you Julie, Allie and brillbride! It was very lovely to see the 3+ as I've been very worried lately - not about anything in particular but lets just say I need to stop reading scary posts in First Tri :(

Allie NTNP for the summer sounds like a wonderful idea for you and your OH and I'm so glad you'll still be visiting us like Bella does :hugs: don't stay away for too long without saying hi though cos you'll be missed! I think a break from this stress is just what you and your OH need xxx

Julie a seat is warmed and saved for all my softcups girls :hugs:

Brill - well I would orgasm with DH and i usually orgasm a few seconds before him and then to orgasm by myself I just used a vibrator on my clitoris so as not to disturb the spermy lol (sorry for TMI ladies just trying to explain) and the sucking action the cervix does should pull up more sperm if there are any left over. I then continued to lay still for 20 mins and then popped in a softcup and went to bed. Best time to do opk's is between 11am and 8pm and you shouldnt use FMU as the LH is produced during the day so you could miss it if you test too early. I found the best time to test was 3pm ish. You should always test around the same time each day if you can :thumbup:

xx

HI GIRLS--- e ----did you give yourself orgasm after your Oh came inside you?or before or both? I always make sure to orgasm before him--wondering should i do it AGAIN after?

mommy 2 kian -thats cat news that results not available--thats bad form--hope u ok and i know u will be fine...hi 2 everyone else.....im off 2 watch SATC:happydance:

Hi Brillbride-I hope you don't mind me jumping in but I wanted to share I have always heard it is very bad to orgasm BEFORE DH when trying to make a baby. I read the reason for this is because if you orgasm before it changes the PH of your vagina and the PH becomes to acidic for the sperm to live well. But if you orgasm at the same time or after then it will help suck them in.

I was wondering Ness, if you had a simultaneous o and then did again on your own?

well I usually orgasm seconds before OH - he waits til I have then he orgasms within a few seconds so practically at the same time and then I laid with legs in air for 10 mins then orgasmed manually and laid there a bit longer afterwards. I do remember a bd session this cycle when I came way before OH and he took ages lol i can't remember which day it was though but something worked right :haha:

[/QUOTE]Hi Brillbride-I hope you don't mind me jumping in but I wanted to share I have always heard it is very bad to orgasm BEFORE DH when trying to make a baby. I read the reason for this is because if you orgasm before it changes the PH of your vagina and the PH becomes to acidic for the sperm to live well. But if you orgasm at the same time or after then it will help suck them in.

I was wondering Ness, if you had a simultaneous o and then did again on your own?[/QUOTE]

Hi Titi---OMG thats news to me--thanks 4 that---i always have orgasmed first--me on top--then missionary for him2 orgasm--boring i know but just want to get preggers...but it might take him 5 mins then to come and --didnt know this could be a problemm--yikes!!! Plus DH told me that if we extend our foreplay--he will produce MORE sperm---i hadnt realised this??? is this true?

I know what u mean TITI about hols---we norm have somewer booked but are holding back as we want 2 be preggers!! but realistically u have 2 live ur life....sorry this is your 17th cycle--this is my 6th my MC after conceiving 1st time..
thanks 4 that Ness-was telling DH that i should give myself an orgasm after sex to help the swimmers --he said as long as i didnt touch the sperm !!

it's worth a shot brillbride! it can't hurt right (well as long as you don't hurt those :spermy: he he)

Julie yep our OH's are fab :cloud9: mind you mine and Mark's :sex: never lasts longer than about 10 minutes anyway which I'm glad of ha ha we can't be bothered with tons of fannying around (literally :haha:) before we have sex I mean sometimes Mark wants special trouser kisses but he's not very demanding he hasn't once pestered me for :sex: since i got my bfp bless him! I'm too scared to just yet! He understands totally :)

Just want to thank you all for the support:flower: And I am still going to be visiting! It is so nice to be able to talk with women who understand!

I am feeling at peace with this decision. I didn't realize how much of my life was consumed by TTC until I stopped...it's unreal how it takes over everything! I just don't think TTC is supposed to be that way, ya know? And since it has become that way for me, I know its time for a break!

Also, I was telling DH this morning that sex has always been a little stressful for me. When we first got married I was always thinking in the back of my mind "God I hope I don't get pregnant!" , then for the last 17 months I was always thinking "God I hope I get pregnant!" :rofl: No wonder I am a nutcase! I am already so much more relaxed and am looking forward to this summer of rest and relaxation with my DH :cloud9:

Love and :dust: to you all!

you're welcome Allie and we're always here if you have any down days - just cos you're not using softcups etc for the time being doesnt mean you can't come in here for some support :hugs:

I'm glad you feel at peace - I know it's completely different and nowhere near as stressful as what you have gone through but when I decided to stop testing and going at :sex: like rabbits I found I was so much more relaxed and didnt worry about ttc as much, it really does make a difference when it's not so focussed and you may get a nice surprise whilst NTNP too

xxxx

Thanks so much Ness :flower: This is certainly not to say that I won't use softcups again if and when we go back to TTC--I definitely like them! I appreciate your willingness to be so supportive as I am sure that there will be down days. :hugs:

there are bound to be down days sweetie :hugs:

just know you dont have to go through them alone - even if you just want to pop on to have a rant or get some emotions off your chest we will all listen xxx

Awww you are so great! This is such an awesome thread! I know that it is not by chance that I stumbled on it during one of my desperate internet searches one month after AF had arrived. :hugs: You girls are the best!

IceFire - Sorry your TTC journey has been a long one, its not easy to keep living your life onhold waiting for something to happen. After the first MC i became really focused on TTC again and it all got a bit much after about 5 months of nothing and we took a little break. It did the world of good to just enjoy life for a few months and not worry that AF was going to show up. Now i am also going to have a NTNP month break to let my body get over whats happend, its had a lot to deal with the last couple of days! So we will now have been trying for over 18 months. Remember we are all here for you and are always happy to chat away xxx

Ness - Try not to let all the bad stuff in first tri worry you (easier said then done i know!) and i hope my story was not one that has scared you! I am sure it will be fine xx :hug:

AFM - Well had a rough night last night as my body decided it was going to get rid of as much as possible as quickly as possible and i had what can only be descrided as a mini labour! The pain was so bad i was being sick and nearly passed out but the silly cow at the EPU didnt want to know and made me out to be a drama queen - 'Have you tried a hot water bottle on it dear' FFS woman i'm not stupid! LOL anyway everything seems to have settled down now and despite the bad night i had a really nice day. I had a duvet morning with hubby, ice cream in town and spent the afternoon in the sunshine playing with the dogs in the garden.

Icefre im wishing you the best of luck with what u decide, i hope that the relaxed approach will give you time to take things easy and maybe you will get a suprose bfp :flower: :hugs:

razcox, that must be so awful for you :( im so sorry, but im also glad its come to an end now, you are such a strong lady :hugs:

hope everyone is ok this morning

:dust: xXx

Instead Softcup is a healthy alternative period products for heavy periods protection and other menstruation pregnancy products such as tampons,

IceFire - Sorry your TTC journey has been a long one, its not easy to keep living your life onhold waiting for something to happen. After the first MC i became really focused on TTC again and it all got a bit much after about 5 months of nothing and we took a little break. It did the world of good to just enjoy life for a few months and not worry that AF was going to show up. Now i am also going to have a NTNP month break to let my body get over whats happend, its had a lot to deal with the last couple of days! So we will now have been trying for over 18 months. Remember we are all here for you and are always happy to chat away xxx

Ness - Try not to let all the bad stuff in first tri worry you (easier said then done i know!) and i hope my story was not one that has scared you! I am sure it will be fine xx :hug:

AFM - Well had a rough night last night as my body decided it was going to get rid of as much as possible as quickly as possible and i had what can only be descrided as a mini labour! The pain was so bad i was being sick and nearly passed out but the silly cow at the EPU didnt want to know and made me out to be a drama queen - 'Have you tried a hot water bottle on it dear' FFS woman i'm not stupid! LOL anyway everything seems to have settled down now and despite the bad night i had a really nice day. I had a duvet morning with hubby, ice cream in town and spent the afternoon in the sunshine playing with the dogs in the garden.

aww Raz how awful for you hun it must have been really upsetting to go through that - stupid EPU lady!!! Doh as if you wouldnt have tried that!! I'm glad it seems to be over with for you sweetie now and glad you had a nice afternoon in the sunshine :hugs:

Oh no Raz it wasn't your post and you're a friend so of course I wanted to pop in and give you hugs and support :hugs: there just seem to be so many lately in there and it's quite scarey - I've made a promise to myself that unless it is a friend I've made on here then I won't read it cos it gets my mind working overtime and thinking bad things :flower:

xx

Hi Cat :wave:

watched that Law Abiding Citizen last night it was really good except the beginning was really gory I nearly hurled I couldnt watch it! Usually stuff like that doesnt bother me!

Mark's gone to play golf today and the cats are driving me up the wall, they've got a bloody cat flap you would think they would be out all the time but no, they're wining and knocking things over and being very naughty!! Haven't got much patience for them at the moment lol poor kitties ha ha

:wave: hello :D

well today ive had a burst of energy :shock: i've hooverd and cleaned all the car, made a roast dinner, washed up, and all housework complete :lol:

now im shatterd and might have a lie down :haha: xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"