Softcups

ha ha cat - I've just got up from nap *yawn*

could've slept til tomorrow!

Still no af yet! Just checked CP and let me tell you, either af is on her way or I am pregnant! I have a flood of cm in there! Clear does not stretch like it did yesterday, but inside is awash in cervical fluid. I am not so sure about the cervix though. It's super soft and high, and normally before af comes it's soft and high too.

Only time will tell!

I used my softcups CD11 CD14 CD16 CD18 CD20!

Still no af yet! Just checked CP and let me tell you, either af is on her way or I am pregnant! I have a flood of cm in there! Clear does not stretch like it did yesterday, but inside is awash in cervical fluid. I am not so sure about the cervix though. It's super soft and high, and normally before af comes it's soft and high too.

Only time will tell!

I used my softcups CD11 CD14 CD16 CD18 CD20!

Wow all this sounds really good for you! have you tested?? FX'd!!!!!

Julie just posted in SMEP thread but I'm very excited for you hun!! When are you next testing??

Well I got a bfn on a FRER yesterday with SMU so IF af is not here tomorrow morning I am going to test again. I feel like she is coming but on the other hand I am so wet there it feels gross.

I haven't even done my Zumba class the past 2 weeks because I read alot of abdominal exercise is not good IF you are pregnant. To be completely honest, I will be completely crushed if af shows. I haven't spotted or found any blood between periods since I got pregnant with DD six years ago. Thats why I am too excited!!!

xXxXx Fingers Crossed xXxXx

well it's sounding really promising for you Julie! Im a firm believer that you know your own body - you know if something is different - I got mega sore boobs and I just "knew"

I can't wait for you to test!!xx

Julie - sounds really good honey, good luck!

Allie - hope you are ok today, i'd love you to stick around.

Cat - that receptionist needs throttling! Whats wrong with them? Ring back Monday indeed!! Thats a disgrace leaving you swinging like that! How's Kian doing?

Ness - hope you enjoyed your nap!

Raz - im so sorry you had such an awful night, as Cat said you are so strong, im sure you will be back where you want to be in no time.

AFM, I was godmother to my best friends little girl today. She is also James' girlfriend, they were asking the priest if they could get married :D

Heres a pic, you'll have to click sorry, i cant get it imbed for some reason... https://www3.truprint.co.uk/slidesh...otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=truprint/

My local walgreens carries them and its much cheaper than ordering them online. I use them but I dont kno how well they work bcuz I've been using them for over a year now!! Good luck 2 yall

TMI Alert! :blush:

Used my Softcups for the first time on Saturday and again Sunday. Went OK :thumbup: However, had a bit of trouble getting it out on Sunday - I just could not reach far enough - I could feel it but couldn't "hook" it :rofl: !!! OH had to get it out for me in the end which was not much fun for him!

Only left them in for an hour or so afterwards. I cannot "feel" them as such when they are in, but I sort of get like a cramping in my pelvis when they are in (hence taking them out after an hour). Has anyone else had this?

They are definitely in far enough (they wont go any further!) and as I say, I can't actually feel them as such?

Hi ladies!

Starmoon--I had cramps with the cups too, mostly when I took them out. Anytime my cervix was manipulated by them, I had cramps. So maybe its sort of poking your cervix and giving you cramps?

Helly--thanks I am doing ok. And I am definitely sticking around--I want to be here when you all get your BFPs!!

Julie--FX'd for you hon. I hope this is it. How many days late are you for AF? Good luck and keep us posted!

Ness--Bean wearing your out already?? :haha: Get some rest--heaven knows you won't be getting any once he/she is born!

Cat--Hope you and Kian are doing well! I am sure everything is ok--don't be stressed!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Love and :dust: to all!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Hey helly kians getting better thanks they are scabbing up now so hes recovering, but another week off school..beautiful pic :flower:

thanks icefire :hugs:

Morning Ladies,

How are we all? It's raining cats and dogs here, But had a wonderful weekend so thats all that matters aint it. Don't mind the rain when I am sat at Work!

Got loads to catch up on.

Tryingforababy: Fingers crossed for you honey.

M2K and Ness Hope you are keeping those buns nice and warm :mad:)

Icefire: I hope you are feeling better soon, its the worst feeling in the world getting those BFN every month, so maybe a summer break will do you the world of good. Who knows the NTNP may bring on a BFP Hugs to you know how you are feeling. x

Titi; How are you feeling? Any symptons as yet?

Helly: How are you doing? Love the pic how cute.

For all you new members welcome to the house of fun x

Bet it happens this month coz I am going on a cruise at the end of April then I am going to my cousins hen weekend at butlins for a 90s weekend on the 7th of May!

Hi girls!!

Oooh a cruise Yomo?! I'm jealous! At least you won't be affected by the volcanic ash hey?!

Cat glad Kian is doing better now!

I'm feeling fed up today, just hormones but Mark did my head in - he's so damn clumsy and it's like the baby never crosses his mind, he's dead rough with me and careless like he jumped on the bed early hours after having a wee and nearly landed on my stomach then he pulled me in by my boobs for a cuddle and I nearly hit the roof it was so painful! I told him that and he just friggin grunted and was like "Yeah alright then" in a right pissed off sorta way like he's fed up of me having to say go steady or be careful. Err well friggin go carefully and I wouldnt have to keep saying it!

I got really upset this morning. Just said to him that although he can't see it right now, it's in there and it's the most important time when you have to be careful and I'm shattered and it's gonna get worse so I need his support and to help me out around the house - not sit and watch me struggle carrying washing up the stairs nearly tripping up.

Grrr - he apologised anyway but I still feel like shit, bought him a book called "The Blokes Guide to Pregnancy" and he ain't even picked it up to even look at it he doesnt even ask how I'm feeling or any questions about the pregnancy. I know he wants the baby and will be more excited when I get a bump but it's hard going through this on your own feeling like you ain't got any support!

Sorry girls rant over, don't mean to bring everyone down with me this morning!!

Can't wait for Julie and Yomo to test! !! :happydance: xx

Hi ness im sorry ur feeling a little low today, men can be so clumsy and very UNsympathetic! hopefully when u have ur scan, it will make him think "shit, there really is a life inside her tummy" :) chin up sweety :hugs:

Forgot to tell you that i got me results and im immune, so at the minute im on a high! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->