Softcups

Morning Cat, How are you?

Fogot to ask you did you go and see that phsychic?

I have got this a funny feeling in my left side but really low down, like where your leg is joined. Don't know how to explain it.

What are you up 2 today? The sun is shinning this morning!

x

Hi hun im ok thanks :flower: not going to see the psychic untill 6th may, and my cousin is booking us tickets to see colin fry in october :D

ohhh might be a good sign for you yomo :happydance:

QUOTE=Mommy2Kian;5097388]Hi hun im ok thanks :flower: not going to see the psychic untill 6th may, and my cousin is booking us tickets to see colin fry in october :D

ohhh might be a good sign for you yomo :happydance:[/QUOTE]

Oh I would love you go and see Colin, My OH thinks I am mad but I am in to it all lol.

Hope it's a good sign, what is really bizzare is that if this is the month then my due date would be om nephew's first birthday :happydance:

Who are you going to see on the 6th?

x

Hello
I might try these have there been a lot of BFP's? Are they easy to insert and use?
Natxx

Morning girls!

Hi Nat, yep, really easy to use, they just look big and scary but they honestly do go in no problem x

morning all!! Helly loved your suggestion :rofl:

He's been lovely to me since then and I printed off some stuff for him to read that was in a more light hearted sense and less daunting than a book and he's took it to work today bless him!

Yomo - I had that but on my right hip sorta deep inside where the joint is, I ovulated from my right side this month....FX it's a good sign for you!

Hi Nat - yes they're so easy to use and very comfortable! ATM our success rate is down a bit but hoping it will be up again soon!! xx

He's been lovely to me since then and I printed off some stuff for him to read that was in a more light hearted sense and less daunting than a book and he's took it to work today bless him!

Yomo - I had that but on my right hip sorta deep inside where the joint is, I ovulated from my right side this month....FX it's a good sign for you!

Hi Nat - yes they're so easy to use and very comfortable! ATM our success rate is down a bit but hoping it will be up again soon!! xx

oooh helly and ness i had that the other night, it was like a dull ache in my hip bone deep inside that throbbed???

i have absolutley no symptoms this month i think i am 8/9dpo and not even got sore boobs like i usually do??

Schnoodle that sounds promising if you don't have symptoms like you usually do! For me I only really had sore bb's and no other symptoms every other month I had soooo many!

yeah mine was like a dull ache more than anything! I still get it occasionally think it's something to do with the corpus luteum cyst xx

That dull pain sounds promising Schnoodle!

Ness - glad to hear his head seems a bit straighter now, your telling off obviously worked!

AFM - boobs are not sore at all :( but OH said they feel fuller last night :) had runny poo but thats gone now, Im tired but thats nothing new. Temp is rising a bit, not feeling at all hopeful. Weirdly I went shopping for clothes on Saturday afternoon, tried on some size 8 trousers and they were too tight on the belly, had to get size 10's NEXT clothes are normally too big, I usually need a 6! Put them on this morning and they needed a belt, am I having an afternoon bloat?

Oooh Helly :happydance: for the afternoon bloat!! That's what I'm like by the afternoon I'm mammoth lol I'm in maternity trousers for work cos I can't do my normal trousers up :haha:

9 dpo today. Not feeling at all hopeful though, Ive kind of got used to AF coming now you know? I just dont expect it to be different.

Really??? I ov on my left this month :happydance:

The only way I can explain it is when you cough and jerk your legs up and you pull where the joint of your leg goes if you get me lol.

x

Yomo i dont no her name who im going to see, shes not famous or anything, i think shes been on the radio thats about all :)

helly... size 6? SIZE 6 bloody nora im envious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sulk: !!!

:flower:

Hi,

I asked a question previously not sure if it was missed. Would you use softcups as soon as receive high on CBFM or closer to OV and hope im ok to join this thread? I sometimes find it a bit daunting joining a thread that has been here for a while as everybody already knows each other really well.

I've gone up to a size 12 already boo!! I've never seen a size 6 :haha:

Ooh yomo hope this is a good sign for you babe!! It's a hard one to describe but I felt like I had a toothache in my actual hip joint I think it's the corpus luteum cyst causing the pain though x

Hi,

I asked a question previously not sure if it was missed. Would you use softcups as soon as receive high on CBFM or closer to OV and hope im ok to join this thread? I sometimes find it a bit daunting joining a thread that has been here for a while as everybody already knows each other really well.

Shona you're welcome anywhere sweetie!! I would use the softcups on your bd days with your high on CBFM as ov is only round the corner xx

Shona I agree with Ness, and you are very welcome here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->