Softcups

Thanks girls. Just you know when you feel like catching up with people cos they have already been on the thread for ages. And I miss talking to Ness! However I am so happy you got your BFP and Mark is over his issues hehe....

Yay thanks Ness im looking forward to OV but dont know what to do in the 2ww lol.... and the red wine didnt work so not going there again.

Thanks Helly think I have spoken to you on a previous thread, how are you getting on?

xx

9 dpo and telling myself not to get excited lol. Glad you are joining the thread and trying the softcups, they really are fab! x

Thanks Helly, yeah it seemed pretty easy to pop in yesterday. Tell me I know this sounds stupid but would you still see any cm with the softcup in as was very dry? still not seeing EWCM yet but maybe there but cant detect

How do I get the softcup signature if you girls dont mind me stealing it?

9 dpo and telling myself not to get excited lol. Glad you are joining the thread and trying the softcups, they really are fab! x

Fingers crossed for you Helly :flower:

Thanks Helly, yeah it seemed pretty easy to pop in yesterday. Tell me I know this sounds stupid but would you still see any cm with the softcup in as was very dry? still not seeing EWCM yet but maybe there but cant detect

How do I get the softcup signature if you girls dont mind me stealing it?

Welcome wantingagirl :flower:

*https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt4771088fltt.gif***

hope it works just remove the stars and insert between the "image" thingys on your signature :thumbup:

aww I miss talking to you too Shona! yeah I've kicked Mark in to touch he he!

I didnt see my EWCM until about 3 dpo hun - think it can take a day or too to work it's way down if it's plugged up round your cervix ready for the swimmers!

xx

Thanks Yomo and Mommy2Kian. How you getting on Yomo and congrats Mommy2kian.
This is my third time on SMEP and thinking it may not be for me so shall see how I feel at the end of this cycle Im focused on the softcups tho they are cool

Thanks Ness - I seem someone call you Vanessa on another thread and I was laughing as remembered what you told me tee hee soz shouldnt laugh but hey ho. What would our men do without us sweet he took it to work tho
Cool Im sure its fine, whats weird tho is that I wiped and was spotting 4 days ago and took soft cup out last nite and it had a small amount of blood in it? eh any ideas girls? Defo not pregnant and never spot in between, something wrong with me? xxx

ha ha yeah I can't remember who called me vanessa but suppose if it's in my signature I can't complain :haha:

some ladies have spotting round ov Shona or could be that you've slightly aggravated your cervix with the softcup - I wouldnt worry :flower: xx

hehe.... even before softcups arrived i had spotting maybe i just havent seen it in previous months or old AF blood

hmm could just be a bit of irritation round your cervix hun x

yeah sounds like it luv do you think its safe enough to keep on using them?

Shona - i got specks of pinky red blood a couple of times, doesnt seem to have done me any harm x

Cat your new sig is beautiful x

hey dont know if you want to use me as a statistic for the thread but just got my BFP and used softcups this cycle x

Congrats Tierney!

I can't wait til July rolls around so I can try them out for myself, hopefully we have luck with them!

BTW, your new siggy is gorgeous, Cat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->