Softcups

Thanks girls, its beautiful isnt it, all thanks to lindseyann, hopefully when i get a scan pic she can add my other baby to it :D she does requests :flower:

Hope everyone has a lovely day today :hugs:

and congrats on the bfp!!! :D

xXx

Thanks Ness and Mommy2kian hope you enjoyed your evening too. Ive been so knackered with all my headaches.

Thanks Helly I will see how it goes then but amazing how you dont notice it even being in.

Congrats Tierney How long were you trying for?

They are cool sweetpea this is my first month trying them so FX

Yes your siggys are lovely your boys are gorgeous

Schnoodle I hope you dont mind me using your softcup siggy as the one I had was too big and wouldnt fit?

Hi ladies no worries wantingagirl!

Tierney congrats hunny, heres to a healthy and happy 9months.

Cat your sig is stunning!

How are you all feeling today? I have had no symptoms at all this month, not even sore boobs, which i would normallly get with AF. Have been really, REALLY evil to DH recently though, he painted the whole kitchen and utility room and it looks lovely and i was really unapreciative and horrible to him. i really didnt mean to be! i feel terrible now!!

I had a sobbing fit last night, loads of people i know have recently announced they are expecting and im so so pleased for therm but also really jealous!!! DH was laid next to me saying, wellhave one soon, and i turned to him and just screamed i dont want one soon i want one now!!! lol.
my poor DH!!! Its not like me at all!

xxx

thanks schnoodle sorry you got upset, it will be ur turn soon to announce it :flower:

Ness i had to delete u out my sig cus it was long..so ive put u under my screen name :D xXx

hey girls how you all doing?

Ness, Cat.....pregnancy going ok? Symptoms kicking in yet?

xxxx

Im a fraud! i didnt use them this cycle, we wernt really planning on trying really, we were on a sort of break :shrug: i used them before but didnt get a bfp with them...they are brilliant though!

Hey laura :wave: not really any symtoms for me yet :shrug: very very very slight sore boobs, and some nausea if hungry, i had more symtoms in the 2ww :shrug: xXx

still early days yet chick. enjoy whilst it lasts. love your siggy absolutley beautiful. 2 gorgeous boys.

xxx

awww mommy2kian, you're so lucky! DH and i were going to try the SMEP plan when i get to see him in june, but i doubt i will see him that long. we might only have a shot CD13-16 which is my most fertile days. do you think that's enough time?

do you? why you feeling th same as yo did with the boys? Im convinced im having a boy to. only 5 more weeks till i find out.

xxx

im sure your still in with a good chance hun specially if its in your most fertile time hun xx good luck xx

Laura with my first I was convinced it was a boy and it was! Did you change your mind your banner said girl?? lol....

Schnoodle I cant find the post I was on with you, first called cant find a name and then was (team) baby under construction?? any ideas??

Hi All

Cat your new sig is lovely.

Well I have used my Softcups to excess these last few days and am now into my 2WW - both the most exciting and frustrating part of the month!

I am not the only one reusing them am I? of course after washing and drying them thoroughly? My OH is not amused when there is a line of drying softcups on the bathroon windowsill........:rofl:

hey girls hope you're all ok today?! Cat love your new siggie! Oh don't worry about deleting me (how rude :rofl:) just kidding!

So I've had a very stressful 24 hours....

Last night had a row with OH - stupid argument he spoke to me like shit over something completely not worth mentioning and I got upset, to the point I couldnt stop crying. He came and apologised and we're fine and I said he can't be getting me upset like that cos its not good for me or the baby.

Anyway spoke to my mum this morning while she was on her way to work just for a moan really as you do, and said I'd had some stabbing pains this morning which I'm sure are normal but they'd worried me a bit since I was so upset last night. She was like "oh for goodness sake stop being stupid" and basically was telling me that I'll push Mark away if I worry about the baby and that I'm getting myself worked up for nothing. I told her I was out of breath talking and walking to work which was true anyway she said she had to go.

She text me to say sorry but was not the best time to call as she was running late and I was irate and it annoyed her and stuff. I text her back just saying all I wanted were some words of comfort from my mum i.e. don't worry baby will be fine and Mark was just being a dick and I didnt understand why that was so hard. She basically has slagged me off over text telling me I'm OTT, dramatic, pathetic and hard to talk to....WTF?! I'm pregnant of course I'm going to be anxious, I said given she's had 4 kids I thought she'd be a bit more understanding especially being my mum and it was sad I got more support from a group of women I'd never actually met before.

She sent me a text saying "I still love you and think we need to meet up for a chat" and I said I thought it was best to wait until my hormones had settled a bit as I'm clearly too much for her right now and I don't want to be made to feel like shit every time I have a worry or feel anxious about the pregnancy. She text me back and said

"As I said drama fukin queen."

I was so upset, I can't believe she acted this way! It's a good job I have you guys or I'd feel so alone through this!

Now I just feel slightly astounded that a 45 year old woman could react like this.

The thing that makes it worse is that we're very close and it makes it even worse. I've decided I don't want her to be my birthing partner cos she'll just call me pathetic and a drama queen in the delivery room and I don't need that.

It's so sad :cry:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"