Softcups

Yeah thought that Ness just Starmoon was saying she thoroughly washes hers and re-uses them. I get major UTI's quite often and would need to be careful.

Totally sucks Mommy2Kian and Ness just cant live on that kind of money and it will be hard that you wont see him for 3 months but I guess we have to do what we have to do. Everything is so expensive and tax credits is a joke

Do you girlies qualify for the maternity grant and remember you will get the in health grant?

aww bless you that is pants hun :hugs:

I know it's so easy to get in to debt even just to buy food some weeks if both of you don't work shitty government I don't know who to vote for in the election! xx

I'm not sure about the maternity grant but defo the health in pregnancy grant that everyone gets! I'll put that towards any baby stuff we might need which will help a lot!

Ah no I never reused mine Shona, just cos I'd be terrified of gettin toxic shock lol x

id never re use them tbh.

i think its quite hard to get the sure start grant of 500£

were in a bit of a tricky situation as i am unable to work atm so we just get DH wage.

Yeah is pretty crap hubby works full time, I was full time before but now 16 hours but have to work nights and a sunday as no childcare. We do get tax credits but pathetic what they expect you to live on. Hubby wage is quite gud but still not enough. Lol... yeah about toxic shock

Dont know Schnoodle cos I got it and we both worked but depends if your OH is on a really good wage you should see anyway. I am trying to sell a pram if anyone is interested

I wasnt entitled to the maternity grant with kaden, so doubt i will this time...i did get the £190 though, i still have everything i brought for kaden in bags, i feel bad re using it but the steraliser is still packed with selaphane on it, same with bottles, and i got about 15 packs of newborn nappies that i didnt get to use either. hope we get to use them this time!

aww Cat - Kaden would have wanted you to use everything for the new baby :hugs:

Shona my OH doesnt earn much for a 28 year old he earns about £8k less than me - I'm on a pretty good salary full time but once I come back to work I plan 3 days a week so my salary will go down and will have to try and apply for working tax credits and all that stuff and help with nursery fees etc when it comes to it!

Not worrying about that stuff just yet anyway - defo will apply for the healthy grant though! I need to get my free prescriptions card think the midwife will do it on Tuesday....??

I think I have someone who is giving me a pram Shona but if anything changes I'll let you know :hugs: xx

Hi Girls,

Going to keep using my softcups & will update if I get a BFP but going to be spending more time in LTTTC....regular TTC threads are getting to hard for me.
Love and dust and good luck to all........I will pop by & visit sometimes!

Ooh I am scared about resusing them again now! I only did it because I read some other people talking about doing it on here! I cant remember where now, I will have to have a forum search. Going off to do that now.....

Well I just had a quick look and can find a couple of ladies who have reused and others talking about other people who resuse them.

Maybe I wont.......!!!! Its not worth the risk.

Hi Girls,

Going to keep using my softcups & will update if I get a BFP but going to be spending more time in LTTTC....regular TTC threads are getting to hard for me.

Hey all, been lurking for a few days actually.. and I have to say I agree with you hun. I'm finding myself quite upset a lot of the time Im in here.. I write it in my journal but I don't post a whole lot anymore. It sucks having no choice but to see at least two bfps everyday, for me anyway. Good luck over there. I have been known to lurk there as well so hope to see you!

Edit: The announcements bother me a bit, but not listening to you ladies. It's cute.. LOL

Hi Girls,

Hey all, been lurking for a few days actually.. and I have to say I agree with you hun. I'm finding myself quite upset a lot of the time Im in here.. I write it in my journal but I don't post a whole lot anymore. It sucks having no choice but to see at least two bfps everyday, for me anyway. Good luck over there. I have been known to lurk there as well so hope to see you!

Edit: The announcements bother me a bit, but not listening to you ladies. It's cute.. LOL

Hi Hun-I've started a LTTTC buddy thread if you want to take a look & join I'd love it!

I want to say I love all the ladies I've met in my TTC threads I really do. I am not bothered by BFP announcements......in the real world yes, but here not so much. I just dont BELONG in a ttc thread. The journey is different for people who are only in the first few months and may already be blessed with other children. It is upsetting to me only b/c I can't relate anymore-and yes a little tricky trying to manuever through all the pg stuff to get back to softcup info...(same in my SMEP thread)... Of course after ttc so long I have many B&B girls that have bfps now that I LOVE to keep up with and check in on. I just do so by popping in their journals or visiting their first tri posts or through facebook....we can still be friends and I can keep up.

love you all much and am truly happy for all you BFPs in here and will be back here & there or will lurk around your other threads!

Totally understand girls and please keep popping by to let us know how you get on cos we will want to know :hugs:

And I'll need to add you to stats when you get your bfp's cos you will get them - i know that's easy for me to say but I truly believe you will very soon xxxx

Starmoon don't worry if you've been reusing them and been fine - its probably just a money making thing telling you not to reuse them lol, I'm just a wimp and was too scared to reuse them ha ha xx

Starmoon if you have used it before and been fine sure would be ok but I wouldnt just to be on the safe side.

Mommy2Kian - I agree with Ness Kaden would want you to use them for his brother or sister xxx

Whitbit22 I understand how you feel feel free to send me a private email tho if you like!

Titi - If this is best for you then that is what you have to do and can also understand with you completely, I have seen you a couple of times Im also on the SMEP thread. Did you say you have a journal, whitbit I will have a look in your journal too.
This business is hard but cant understand how you are feeling and hope you get what you want soon.

haha ness now I might re-use them!
Nah no point worrying about it yet np might look on this website sure they said there is a selling part of the section.

Speak to you girls tomorrow xx

Hi Girls,

Hi Hun-I've started a LTTTC buddy thread if you want to take a look & join I'd love it!

I want to say I love all the ladies I've met in my TTC threads I really do. I am not bothered by BFP announcements......in the real world yes, but here not so much. I just dont BELONG in a ttc thread. The journey is different for people who are only in the first few months and may already be blessed with other children. It is upsetting to me only b/c I can't relate anymore-and yes a little tricky trying to manuever through all the pg stuff to get back to softcup info...(same in my SMEP thread)... Of course after ttc so long I have many B&B girls that have bfps now that I LOVE to keep up with and check in on. I just do so by popping in their journals or visiting their first tri posts or through facebook....we can still be friends and I can keep up.

love you all much and am truly happy for all you BFPs in here and will be back here & there or will lurk around your other threads!

You can't leave me titi your my TTC buddy!! :nope:

Only joking babes, if you think that is what you need to do then thats what you need to do.

I wish you luck babes good luck x

Thanks Ness and Mommy2kian hope you enjoyed your evening too. Ive been so knackered with all my headaches.

Thanks Helly I will see how it goes then but amazing how you dont notice it even being in.

Congrats Tierney How long were you trying for?

They are cool sweetpea this is my first month trying them so FX

Yes your siggys are lovely your boys are gorgeous

hey wanting, we were trying properly since July 09 x

Starmoon if you have used it before and been fine sure would be ok but I wouldnt just to be on the safe side.

Mommy2Kian - I agree with Ness Kaden would want you to use them for his brother or sister xxx

Whitbit22 I understand how you feel feel free to send me a private email tho if you like!

Titi - If this is best for you then that is what you have to do and can also understand with you completely, I have seen you a couple of times Im also on the SMEP thread. Did you say you have a journal, whitbit I will have a look in your journal too.
This business is hard but cant understand how you are feeling and hope you get what you want soon.

haha ness now I might re-use them!
Nah no point worrying about it yet np might look on this website sure they said there is a selling part of the section.

Speak to you girls tomorrow xx

Thanks hun, I have a journal you can find it under my posted threads, it's Titi;s LTTTC journal- but haven't posted in it in ages as nothing is changing. : ) Maybe will have to update it soon as I won't be around smep much either-.

Anyways-regarding Softcups the cycle before last I ran out and the CVS I had been getting them at didn't have any and I couldn't find any anywhere so I washed & reused mine (erwwwwwww ha ha) that whole fertile period and the first bd of this cycle before found I new ones. I didn't have any problems reusing them-although I am not prone to any infections anyways. I was just worried that maybe residual water or something might be hostile to the sperm was all.

Good luck for your BFP soon too!!!!:hugs:

Only joking babes, if you think that is what you need to do then thats what you need to do.

oh Yomo!!!! You too!
I'm not leaving, leaving......just really find it easier posting & reading in the long term threads hun. I love you girls so will lurk around a little here & there. Anyhows if you are interested I started a LTTTC team.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Evening Ladies how are we feeling today?

Ness: sounds like you have had a very stressful day! Put your feet up and relax.

I use softcups more than once, never had any problems.

xx

oh Yomo!!!! You too!
I'm not leaving, leaving......just really find it easier posting & reading in the long term threads hun. I love you girls so will lurk around a little here & there. Anyhows if you are interested I started a LTTTC team.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Great, whats it called? I am mostly in the LTTTC section anyways so I shall still see ya x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->