Softcups

hi yomo darling!

yeah it was pretty stressful and had cramps all day which worried me more but trying not to let it worry me! The feet are up and relaxed bed is calling me soon though yay!

hope you're ok darl? xx

:blush: I come back to see I have started a whole reuse the spermy cups or not! Well now others have said its fine maybe I will. I am not prone (in fact have never had) an infection down there so I think I will continue

hi yomo darling!

yeah it was pretty stressful and had cramps all day which worried me more but trying not to let it worry me! The feet are up and relaxed bed is calling me soon though yay!

hope you're ok darl? xx

Glad you are feeling better, you have got to look after that bun x

I am ok thanks, got something to ask you and cat while you were in the 2ww wait did you get an aching feeling in your uterus? X

Sorry to gatecrash but where do you all buy your softcups from?

Not sure where people are getting them in Europe, but in the US you can get them at most drugstores. So you might check around to drug stores in your area.

i'm in europe, and i ordered mine off early-pregnancy-tests.com. they got here in about two weeks, like everything else does. probably less than that actually. i heard they sell them on ebay too.

Starmoon if you have used it before and been fine sure would be ok but I wouldnt just to be on the safe side.

Mommy2Kian - I agree with Ness Kaden would want you to use them for his brother or sister xxx

Whitbit22 I understand how you feel feel free to send me a private email tho if you like!

Titi - If this is best for you then that is what you have to do and can also understand with you completely, I have seen you a couple of times Im also on the SMEP thread. Did you say you have a journal, whitbit I will have a look in your journal too.
This business is hard but cant understand how you are feeling and hope you get what you want soon.

haha ness now I might re-use them!
Nah no point worrying about it yet np might look on this website sure they said there is a selling part of the section.

Speak to you girls tomorrow xx

Thanks ladies, you are all sweeties. I try to keep my outlook positive, even if it is partly a cover. Can't stand to be a downer, plus if I can help even one person feel a little more hopeful I will, even if I have to smile through the pain.

Anyway, go Softcups! Hope they get me my :bfp: this cycle!

and nevertogether-- I got mine off ebay.. it was a steal

Edit: Bulk saves! LOL https://cgi.ebay.com/INSTEAD-12-HR-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eab12df30

hey whit - i definitely recommend the bulk for everyone. i just decided not to. since DH and i only have june of this year to try, it would be kind of pointless to buy more than one month's worth. you're on maca now too? i just started today. not sure if it's the reason they nominated me as MVP of the football game during pt today haha. i caught some pretty great passes. what prenatal vitamins do you take? i'm taking fertilaid right now, but might switch if it messes with my cycle. and i've heard a lot about this b-50 complex. what is that used for?

Morning hunnies :flower: titi make sure to come back and announce ur bfp because you will get it hun :hugs:

hope everyone is ok this morning, ive juse woke up with kian bouncing on the bed "wake up mommy get down stairs" he's going to be a boss when hes older!!!

Bella darling if ur reading this please pop in to let us know how u are? any news? :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,
aw cat, he sounds so cute, bless him how are you feeling today?

Ness, hope you slept ok and feel a bit better today hun.

PB i got mine off amazon, they were delivered the next day free!

xoxox

Tierney thanks hun

Starmoon I think they will be fine to re-use them, just do we know if people tha re-used them got a BFP as Titi says to washing them cause an in-hostile issue. I wont be re-using them only due to having re-current UTI's it sucks.

Titi and Whitbit love and hugs hope all of our dreams come true soon I have only just started a journal take alook girls if you ever want to.

I got my softcups from access diagnostics thanks Ness

Cat Morning hun haha that sounds like my son

Schoodle still cant find the thread can you send me the link?

Hi Wantingagirl i will do, you will have to tellme how to send links though first hun!!

xx

Im ok thanks hun, feel normal thats why im convinced hes another boy :haha:

ive got my cancer checkup today, i hate going to that hospital, the smell of chemotherapy and all the poorly people just brings it all back, i hope im not in there hours again! :nope:

but i get to see all the nurses and docs that got me through it so its lovely to i guess!!!

enjoy ur morning, the sun is shining :flower:

hi yomo darling!

hope you're ok darl? xx

Glad you are feeling better, you have got to look after that bun x

I am ok thanks, got something to ask you and cat while you were in the 2ww wait did you get an aching feeling in your uterus? X

thanks sweetie feeling much better today :hugs:

Well I tested on 10dpo which is very early but I noticed about 8/9dpo I had an ache round my pubic bone so that could have been my uterus causing it it felt almost bruised and achey rather than crampy achey xx

Just poppin in to say hello :blush:

Hope you girls are fantastic & I miss you!

i got mine of amazon haven't used any yet, to be honest thay look a little scary!!!
about reusing them mine say's on box not to but on amazon there listed as reusable so i emailed them to complain...

TTC for the first time this month & stumbled across this thread...after reading the first page of women talking about using softcups for the first time most of their status's said expecting, so that must mean that they werent when they started the thread in september but now they are?! I think I am definitely going to try these! Cant hurt right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->