Softcups

TTCFirstBaby it certainly can't hurt! Give them a go we love them!

Afternoon all! Back to work today and its a bit strange as everything seem to be going back to normal. Guess thats just the way things go though no point in dwelling on the past.

TTCFirstBaby - I think they are great and the 1st cycle using them i go a :bfp: after 1 year of trying from my MC. Going to use them ASAP again now as i dont want to wait another year for another :bfp:!

Have is everyone doing today?

Hi darling!!! How you feeling? Must be hard getting back in to a routine at this moment and like nothing has happened :hugs:

you're such a brave lady xxx

Hey everyone big hugs to you all :hugs: the sun has been shining all week and looks like were in for a nice weekend! :flower:

It is hard to get back to everything because its all just so normal like the last 8 weeks have never happened . . . I think thats why i added a new ticker so i dont forget my wonderful few weeks with my bean.

Still wont be long until we can TTC again and i get another chance. Going to insist on an early scan when we do as well. No way am i waiting until 12 weeks to see if everything is ok!!

How are things going with you hun? Sorry things have been a bit strained with you mother xx :hug:

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd pop and say hello!!

STILL stuck overseas but at least I managed to get the airline to bring me to Canada for free to see my family :)

Hope everyone is getting on ok!!

Lots of :dust: to all the softcup ladies!!

:hugs:

Delly xxx

Hey hun was thinking of u today!!! wow canada i have family over there, never been though :lol:

What does that say on ur preg test? pregant ? 3+

xXx

It does indeed in French and in English :D

I cant believe the US doesnt have those, it was the first thing I bought when I got to Canada LOL!!!

Wow - multi lingual digis! Hope everyone is good today. Sorry to see your status says "Sick" Ness, but I am sure you are liking feeling sick cos bambino is getting all comfy!

I have been real stroppy with my OH last 24 hours, dont know why because he hasnt done anything wrong. I am also getting mild pains in my uterus. Am I being silly and imagining these things? I got my smiley face only on Saturday so I would only be 3 dpo or 4 at the most. Am I calculating my dpo right? I am assuming if I got my smiley on Saturday (probably would have got one Friday too as had pos IC) then I would probably ovulated on Monday ish? Which would make me 4 dpo today?

I know this is Softcups thread but this is where all my favourite people are so any opinions?

haha! french digi! i couldnt read what it said thats all! thanks for telling me...:flower:

Starmoon - Im always an irritable cow in the first few days after Ov, I think its the rise in progesterone!

Hi girls - im feeling a bit hopeful, can someone kick me down and remind me I come on bang on time every month please?! I hate building my hopes up like this!

I will not kick you down lady!! It's great you feel so positive :thumbup: are you waiting til AF due date to test?

Wow - multi lingual digis! Hope everyone is good today. Sorry to see your status says "Sick" Ness, but I am sure you are liking feeling sick cos bambino is getting all comfy!

I have been real stroppy with my OH last 24 hours, dont know why because he hasnt done anything wrong. I am also getting mild pains in my uterus. Am I being silly and imagining these things? I got my smiley face only on Saturday so I would only be 3 dpo or 4 at the most. Am I calculating my dpo right? I am assuming if I got my smiley on Saturday (probably would have got one Friday too as had pos IC) then I would probably ovulated on Monday ish? Which would make me 4 dpo today?

I know this is Softcups thread but this is where all my favourite people are so any opinions?

Thanks sweetie yeah think bean is getting hugely comfy in there! Lots of strong cramps and feel pretty dreadful today but if it means bean is ok then I will take what it gives me :flower:

Hmm well I got my +opk on CD14 and did my DPO's from CD15 as I didn't temp so I would say you are 5dpo :thumbup:

xx

Ta Ness, Im using all my will power to hold out til at least Saturday, my temp drops on that day for AF so i want to see that temp before I test.

hey whit - i definitely recommend the bulk for everyone. i just decided not to. since DH and i only have june of this year to try, it would be kind of pointless to buy more than one month's worth. you're on maca now too? i just started today. not sure if it's the reason they nominated me as MVP of the football game during pt today haha. i caught some pretty great passes. what prenatal vitamins do you take? i'm taking fertilaid right now, but might switch if it messes with my cycle. and i've heard a lot about this b-50 complex. what is that used for?

Hey hun, I don't know much about maca! But I know that the B-50 is supposed to help lengthen luteal phase. I don't have a problem with mine, but I do have a problem with energy during my 2ww, so I thought it would help out. Plus it couldn't hurt I guess! :)

evening my lovlie ladies how are we all doing today?

xxx

Good Afternoon ladies! I'm new to this thread. I usually hang around the TR thread since I just had a tubal reversal on 3/6. I have heard lots of great things about the instead cups. I've actually purchased some and plan to use them this cylce.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hey all Im approaching cycle 3 of ttc #2 and these softcup thingys sound like just the thing I need... SO.. Can anyone tell me where to get them? Are they actually called softcups or is it just a mooncup? or are they the same :blush:

heya I was thinking of trying these this month...
what is the difference, if any, between soft cups, moon cups, instead cups
also some have sizes? how do you know the size??
also where is the place i can get them from quickest but cheap!
i want to try smep again this month and first BD is next thurs so want to guaruntee they will be here in time!!
thank you :)
xx

Hi all :) hated to post and run a second ago how are you all?

Mooncups are different than Softcups.. I think the Mooncups have a stem-type thingy? Not sure, as I use the Softcups. They don't come in sizes either.. you can probably get them in bulk from ebay, that's what I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->