Softcups

Mooncups are supposedly reusable.. and Softcups are not, but girls on here have washed them and reused. I wouldn't, but that's only because I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

Sorry for the 20 questions lol... So.. Would I be able to use a mooncup? And one more Q.. (sorry :blush: ) What are they made of? Are they soft? Im imagining a big plastic bowl type thing!

sorry to jump in girls. i always lurk on here as i used to be on this thread.

Softcups are better to use then mooncups as they hold the sperm closer the the cervix. I wouldnt advise reusing them as whitbit said although some others have.
They are like little bowl. they have a plastic solid rim and a thin layer in the middle that will hold the sperm.
I got mine off amazon but access diagnostics is a really cheap place to buy them from.

Sorry to just butt in ladies.

xxx

Thanks Laura! Was having problems with my internet. Also, if you go to early-pregnancy-test.com you can find a picture and a description for how to use them.

I have the instead cups that you can get at Wal-mart for about $6. Will these work? I know others that have used the instead cup. All these other cups everyone is talking about I've never heard of except for the Diva cup.

Fluterby, I think that Instead Cups and Softcups are one in the same? (I think the whole name is Instead Softcups.) The only others I know of besides those are the Diva Cup and the Moon Cup, and they are different in that they are deeper and made of a harder material, where as the Softcup is more shallow and flexible, allowing it to sit closer to and kind of mold itself around the cervix. Also Softcups are meant for one time use (although some ladies do wash and reuse), and the other two are meant to be reusable.

Correct me if I'm wrong ladies!

Morning ladies :flower: hope ur all ok!!!!!!!

helly do u have a feeling? i had a "feeling" i dont no why, maybe intuition but i just felt different yano? good luck hun, hope u join us in 1st tri!

:dust: to you all :hugs:

I dont know Cat, i feel a bit sicky, my boobs are bigger and my temp is rising, but I just dont know, I think even if I did have a feeling I wouldnt let myself if you get me, I think its going to happen every month and it doesnt so Im just not accepting it.

Fingers crossed.

That was like me hun, i had a feeling but was scared to actually say "im pregnant" cus id look like a fool for a start, and id be so upset...it sounds promising to me helly, best of look for testing tomorrow :dust:

:hugs:

So sorry for your losses Razcox. How are you?

Im hoping softcups will do it for me this month

Man my legs are agony today feels like I get a period twice a month lol...

Hi Fluterby429 I have also heard loads of good things and hoping will give us that BFP!

Helly I also had a feeling quite a few months and last month totally thought this was it nearly 3 days late cramping and no blood but hey ho thats life :cry:

:hi: to anyone I have missed

Good morning girls!!

How is everyone today?

Welcome to all the new ladies! Thank you to Laura for explaining! I manage the official softcups testing thread if you go to the first page there is a link to take you to the softcups official website where is descriptive information including a video on how to use.

Mooncups differ as they don't sit as close to your cervix. Mooncups are made from rubber and washable therefore they are more environmentally friendly however I don't think they would do as good a job as softcups.

They don't come in different sizes - one size fits all. Hope that helps and don't forget to let me know your testing dates on the official testing thread!

:flower:

Helly good plan to hold out til tomorrow - although your symptoms are sounding good! Gosh I really really hope this is it for you hun! :dust:

Morning all! How is everyone doing?

Welcome to all the new ladies and good luck over the coming months xx

Helly - Its sounding good and will be keeping everything crossed for you that the :witch: stays away. Are your temps normally high at this point?

AFM - Well the bleeding seems to have stopped so it looks like its all over. Doesnt seem like its only been a week since it all happened :( . Going to ring the EPU and try and get my 2nd scan sorted ASAP so i can get the all clear and move on. Will be temping from now and will use up my left over OPKs this cycle to track everything. So its looking good to get back to TTC in may :happydance:

I'm glad the bleeding has stopped Raz you must be relieved for that :hugs:

Keep us updated with your scan xx

Thanks girls, I dont feel pregnant I dont think, but my boobs are undeniably firmer, so who knows. Yeah Raz my temp is normally highish today, it usually drops tomorrow, so tomorrow will tell all I guess. Glad the bleeding has stopped now, as Ness said, let us know how the scan goes.

Hope you are well today Ness and you Cat.

Hi to all our new ladies, sneeking on in work, will try to catch up properly later lol.

Hi to everyone and Helly hope you do get your BFP and FX for all of us

Ness is that morning sickness kicked in. I still havent Ovulated yet guess tomorrow so frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->