Softcups

just a really quick one. ill post more later.

Helly your chart looks EXACTLY the same as mine did when i got my BFP and i had the implantation dip at 11dpo. wishing you all the luck hun. xx

Thanks Laura, Id think yesterday was an ID but Ive been having some funny symptoms for a few days now and that would surely mean my symptoms have been wrong if it only implanted yesterday? Did you have symptoms before your ID? x

Im ok thanks helly :flower: just waiting for the postman then im taking kian for a stroll on his scooter! :hugs:

Hi to everyone and Helly hope you do get your BFP and FX for all of us

Ness is that morning sickness kicked in. I still havent Ovulated yet guess tomorrow so frustrating

certainly has Shona lol, comes in waves just trying to eat when the wave lifts and stay hydrated!

how frustrating! did you say you're using CBFM?

Yeah I am last month think maybe OV day 15 or 16 rather than day 14 as I thought so maybe bedding was all wrong. Getting pains in tummy and legs so either tonite or tmorow morning eggy should pop. Getting pinching pain aswell :sex: tonite and use another softcups. Dont know how I will feel if get AF again and defo not testing early cant bear the BFN. I know I havent been trying that long but started to get quite down with it now.

Hi ladies, just wanted you to know because of all the success stories on here I purchased some softcups last night at Walgreens & will be trying them this month. This is my first time ever TTC so I will let you know how it turns out! Thanks for all the advice & information!

Good luck TTCFirstBaby! Don't forget to post your testing date on the Softcups Official Testing thread :flower:

Shona it's upsetting no matter how long you've been trying for and I think the more cycles AF comes the more numb you are, it becomes a chore and not an excitement. You will get there darling you have a healthy child so you know you can get pregnant, sometimes it's just a matter of time for us to get our perfect child :hugs: I know that's easy for me to say right now and how pessimistic TTC makes you makes you think "yeah right" but it will happen, hang in there xxx

Thanks girls, I dont feel pregnant I dont think, but my boobs are undeniably firmer, so who knows. Yeah Raz my temp is normally highish today, it usually drops tomorrow, so tomorrow will tell all I guess. Glad the bleeding has stopped now, as Ness said, let us know how the scan goes.

Hope you are well today Ness and you Cat.

Hi to all our new ladies, sneeking on in work, will try to catch up properly later lol.

I have my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow Helly, You are doing well not to test b4 hand! x

Hello my wonderful ladies,

How are we all doing today? Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend?

x

Hi Yomo!

errm just gonna sit in the garden in the sun tomorrow I think! Supposed to have a driving lesson at 12.30 but gonna rearrange it, can't be bothered at the minute lol.

How about you?x

Good luck for tomorrow Helly :kiss:

Well Yomo, my weekend will be rubbish! its lovely weather here (east England) and I am working 8am to 8pm both Saturday and Sunday! I shouldnt moan I have been off since Tuesday morning.

Hope everyone will have a better weekend than me and hope the weather is good where you all are!

Hi Yomo!

errm just gonna sit in the garden in the sun tomorrow I think! Supposed to have a driving lesson at 12.30 but gonna rearrange it, can't be bothered at the minute lol.

How about you?x

Don't blame you, The last thing you want to do is drive around in a hot car, I have a soft top so I love driving around in the summer :haha:

I will be well gutted when I have to get rid of her as she only has 2 seats :cry::cry:

I am having a BBQ tomorrow which I am looking forward to, then my sister and little nephew are coming Sunday! I have never seen her so much as she lives about 60 miles away but her OH has taken up shooting with my OH so they come over every weekend so they can play with their boys toys :haha:

Oh and she just come for the Sunday dinner, she will do anything to get out of cooking x

Good luck for tomorrow Helly :kiss:

Well Yomo, my weekend will be rubbish! its lovely weather here (east England) and I am working 8am to 8pm both Saturday and Sunday! I shouldnt moan I have been off since Tuesday morning.

Hope everyone will have a better weekend than me and hope the weather is good where you all are!

Oh no!

I am sure we shall be having plenty of sunny weekends that you can enjoy x

I like how you call your car "she" :haha: bless ya yep you'll be needing a regular 4 door soon lady!

BBQ sounds nice can I come lol?!

I do she is my baby, I have wanted her for soooo long although she cost me a small fortune as I had it on tick ha ha

I only work a 2 min drive from home now as well so it's a bit of a waste I just can't bare to part with her. It's love! xx

Thanks Laura, Id think yesterday was an ID but Ive been having some funny symptoms for a few days now and that would surely mean my symptoms have been wrong if it only implanted yesterday? Did you have symptoms before your ID? x

I had a lot of cramping hun. tugging feelings and thats about it really. My boobs and nipples hurt but i got that every month after ov anyway so i didnt take any notice. In fact i was soooo convinced that it wasnt my month i made a bet with my OH (a life time worth of wages which is a lot of money?) that i wasnt pregnant and lone behold i was. i hope this is your month hunny. i tested 2 days after my dip and got my BFP so try and test then. I hope this is it for you chick.,

xxx

Should have read your post earlier laura, tested BFN :(

oh hunny. dont let that get to you. i tested 2 days after as i say and even then my lines were so so faint i thought it was my eyes playing up on me. its wasnt until 3 days after that dip that they started getting darker.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ba945

Helly hun, here is the link to my chart so you can have a nosey.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"