Softcups

Thanks Laura, see what you mean, the charts are very similar. Ive not really had cramping, I felt yesterday morning like I had pulled my stomach muscles but it wasnt really a pulling sensation, more a pulled sensation. Boobs bigger but not really that sore. I honestly dont know what to think, one minute Im feeling hopeful then im feeling out. Guess tomorrows temp will tell all, roll on tomorrow! xx

Thanks Laura, see what you mean, the charts are very similar. Ive not really had cramping, I felt yesterday morning like I had pulled my stomach muscles but it wasnt really a pulling sensation, more a pulled sensation. Boobs bigger but not really that sore. I honestly dont know what to think, one minute Im feeling hopeful then im feeling out. Guess tomorrows temp will tell all, roll on tomorrow! xx

Here we go Helly, here we go!!! Here we go Helly, here we go!!!

Come on girl! :bfp:

Fingers crossed and good luck!!!

:dust:

Hello ladies, and welcome to all the new girls!!

Helly, FX'd for you! Keep your chin up, though I know it is frustrating month after month....

Raz, glad you are feeling better. I cannot imagine going through what you have experienced; I admire you so much for your positive attitude. You will make a wonderful mother:flower:

Ness, sorry you are feeling sick but its good in some ways right? Sorry you had a fight with your mom, that is frustrating. Good luck with your midwife visit next week though.

AFM, I am so far enjoying my break (though I am only 9 days in lol). I find myself wanting to start peeing on ovulation sticks soon....gonna take awhile to get out of this mindset and I just know that I am still gonna be disappointed when AF shows every month. It will be interesting to see what the FS has to say....

Speaking of which---Julie, I hope and pray that your FS visit goes well next week. Keep us posted!

Love and :dust: to you all!

Morning all,

Helly another nice temp this morning. Looking good chick and following my pattern :thumbup: Got everything crossed for you i really do. An if your testing, word of advice, dont use ICsm they are crap. My BFP on them were barely visable. I got a very nice line on Asdas own. Thinking of you. When are you going to test again.

Icefire, when are you seeing thr FS hun. I rally hope all goes well. Im sure this break will do you the world of good.

Ness, you feeling any better today?

xxx

Helly I need to know have you got your bfp?!! Cat text me and she wants to know too lol!

Allie - glad you're enjoying your break it will defo take time to get outta the habit but you'll get used to it :hugs: lovely to see you popping in here xx

Oh and Helly I agree with Laura - IC's and FRER's are a waste of time - superdrug, tesco or Asda are the best :thumbup: xx

I'm here! OH ended up in hospital with a bad stomach so I didn't test. Temp looks great but I've got no symptoms. Feeling out! Will test tomorrow. Thanks all for thinking of me! XXXXXXX

Hi girls, I used softcups for the first time after bedding last night. I thought they were great and I have my fingers crossed!

Good luck tidyroom!

Thanks Schnoodle, he seems a lot better now. Worried me sick this morning.

I came home, hadnt weed for over 4 hours and hardly had any fluids so did a superdrug and BFN :(

aaw helly so sorry hun.

hugs chick.

it wont make you feel any better but i think i am out too this month yet again. its soul destroying isnt it

here if you need me chick xx

girls i know i havent been on for a while coz i was taking a break congrats to all who succeded, hope u are all well....i was feeling quite sick so i decided to do a test and guess what its a BFP YAY!!! im so happy :D am trying to put a pic on

anyone tell me how to upload pic please i used to just attach it now it wants a link?

girls i know i havent been on for a while coz i was taking a break congrats to all who succeded, hope u are all well....i was feeling quite sick so i decided to do a test and guess what its a BFP YAY!!! im so happy :D am trying to put a pic on

Congrats Confused!
I have a question though-if you were on a break does this mean that you DID NOT use softcups????

thanks titi yeah i didnt use anything at all and hardly had sex and it worked wonders lol i used them past few months then decided i needed a break so didnt do anything

thanks titi yeah i didnt use anything at all and hardly had sex and it worked wonders lol i used them past few months then decided i needed a break so didnt do anything

Glad it worked for you hun-I just wanted to clarify for Ness so she didn't add you to the statistics.

So, truthfully this is a - for softcups thread-lol. You got your BFP by STOPPING softcups, ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->