Softcups

Congrats confused! Yeah you need to upload the pic to photo sharing site like flickr or something and then all the link in the image box, its a right pain! Someone else might know a better way though. So pleased for you, hope you have a lovely happy and healthy 9 months x

Yeah schnoodle, it is soul destroying, onwards to May I guess. I hope you are wrong though and your BFP is on its way.

thanks helly hun i will do that now and upload to the gallery x

aww helly gutted babe and sorry about your OH!

Your temps are looking good though so keep that PMA up :hugs:

Congrats confused! And Thanks Titi! I won't add Confused to the stats but congrats all the same hun!

FX for the rest of yoiu waiting to test :dust: softcups aren't doing too great at the moment hey?!

thanks helly, i hope so too but i doubt it. i could murder a huuuge drink right now? do you think i wouldbe daft to have one? x

Allie, Thanks Love. :flower: I miss you here!!! But look on the bright side of things, confused (who has just gotten her bnfp) was on a break. She didn;t use anything, not even softcups! I am so trying the relaxed approach this cycle. My appt is on wednesday!!! So nervous but so damned excited!!! I hope you are enjoying your break, you deserve it.

Confused! :dance: Congrats!!! I love how you didn't do a damned thing and hardly BD'd at all and got your bfp!!! Yay!

Thats how ttc should really be. Fun, spontaneous, relaxed and not too much pressure or thought into it!!! Enjoy ourselves and let it be.

Have a wonderful weekend all with your DH's and family.

Schnoodle, you have whatever you want honey. I bought a smock type top the other day think if I was PG or it would still last me the summer, putting our lives on hold for TTC is just daft. Ive learnt my lesson. Enjoy your drink x

helly I was a bit drunk albeit on only 3 white wine's and sodas lol in my 1ww and it didnt hurt me so don't worry have a couple you can't stop everything you need that normality when TTC that's what I thought anyway.

Helly honey has AF actually arrived?x

Congratulations confused27! :happydance: Happy for you!

Schnoodle I would definitely have that drink dear. Putting life on hold while TTC is not healthy! The little bean doesn't start absorbing nutrients from the mother for a few weeks, so no worries!

Good luck this week Julie! Maybe I will get a little surprise this summer while on a break, but I am trying hard not to count on it. I am trying to truly make this a break. We are not going to see a FS until the fall as I need a few months to get my life and my mind back on track. I am very happy with my decision. And I definitely agree that conception should be the result of fun, spontaneous times with the one you love, not the result of a stressful, mind-numbing cycle of emotional ups and downs!

Hope you are all having a great weekend! Are Ness and Cat feeling ok?

Love and :dust: to you all!

No Ness, no AF yet, not due til Monday, temp hasnt dropped for AF today as it has done for the other two cycles, so my chart is saying pregnant ,but Im sure the superdrug would have worked x

helly it may just be too early hun, if af hasnt shown on mon test again chick xx

I will do Schnoodle, thanks, waiting to see what tomorrows temp does as well. Im expecting a big drop, its just coming a day late to get my hopes up! Nasty temperatures lol.

yeah perhaps just too early sweetie I'm sending you soooo much :dust: for that bfp on Monday! xx

Hi Allie :wave: lovely to see you honey xx

They will pretty much always drop before AF, mine have dropped on DPO13 the last few cycles so it not dropping today is certainly unusual for me.

hi girlies--jus checkin in to say I got my pos OPK between yesterday evening and this morning----not going to take any more opks as you are supposed to stop soon as you get your positive!!! so im on 1dpo!!!! really wana get pregnant this month-----o pretty pretty please....,.hope u other girls are all keeping well---xxxx

Hi brill, you know you can get a pos up to 36 hours before ov? I would keep BDing for a few more days! Good luck x

Hi brill, you know you can get a pos up to 36 hours before ov? I would keep BDing for a few more days! Good luck x

aw thanx helly--yea im doing Smep so should have myself well covered--i have heard that it can be 72 hrs---but god knows!!! watching sperm meet egg on you tube!!! how sad of me!! best of luck to you too--hope this is your month..xxxxxxx

Thanks Brill, good luck for this cycle.

Temp dropped as predicted :(

yay for +opk brillbride!! Yep as per SMEP bd today tomorrow and Tuesday :thumbup:

I always did my dpo from day after +opk too as I didn't temp!

Aww Helly I truly can't believe it! I was convinced you would get your bfp! One girl on another thread I was on got a temp dip the day before her bfp so it could happen to you sweetie please don't lose hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->