Softcups

Thanks Ness, I thought it was my turn too. Will wait and see what happens tomorrow, but Im sure Im out x

:cry: i hope not sweetheart :dust: :dust: :dust:

keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Oh helly, sorry hunny, its not quite over yet though hun, fingers crossed for tomorrow hun xx

Hi girls, I am in a panic cant get my soft cup out. Help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sit on the toilet, bare down like you want to poo, grab it and pull it forward, not down! x

brillbride GL and happy bedding. I love that programme so insightful

Helly FX tightly for you I hope this is it for you

Tidyroom I was like that so much easier to get in than out

I still havent received my peak yet so bored of this now

tidyroom, have you managed to get it out?? dont panic, take deep breaths and gently push down xx

Hi tried that still cant get it out. DH is refusing to help as he thinks its disgusting. What am I goint to do? Has this happened to anyone else?

Helly, you aint out yet this still could be your month x

How is everyone this morning?

x

ok, lay on the bed and prop your hips up on a pillow. take some deep deep breathes slowly and calmly. tru and use your middle or index finger, and push down like you are doing a poo. you should be able to feel the rim of it. if you try and squeexe your vaginal walls that may help push it out, just try and hook your finger over it and gently pull it down.

relax! tensing up wont help hhun.
TMI If all else fails do you have a toy you could use to try and dislodge it, bring it down a bit??

Worry over girls :happydance::yipee:. Went and tried again and it came out easily with a good push. Thanks everyone. I think I wasted all the:spermy: though as it looked like it was all on the out side. It was strange!! Could this happen?

All you girls are great thanks for the quick support.:hugs:
Has not put me off using them though as i believe they are going to get me my BFP!

Thanks again:hugs::friends:

yay!! i kind of pull mine down before i insert it, l(like with condoms) though thinking about it i dont know if this leaves the spermies with a harder job!!!!

tidyroom bless you! what you can see is probably just semen which is the fluid the sperm live in - I had lots in the cup the next morning it's completely normal!

Hey ladies :flower: im back from my weekend away im sorry helly u got bfn but chin up hun u eint out yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just popped on to see how u got on, i txt ness on saturday i needed to no! :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok xXx :flower:

hi helly--you just never know until the witch comes as they say--chin up.....hi wanting a girl--hope u get your peak soon---roll on 2 wks --hate the 2ww!!! going to try and not test as much this time:) but im addicted!!

Hi hun yes it was lovely thankyou we went down brean sands, ross parents have a caravan down there so we can pop down as its only 1 half hours away in the car, its lovely, and kian has so much fun :) xXx

Ook, so with this softcup malarky, how long are you supposed to leave them in? I still havent ordered any but I will next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->