Softcups

it depends hun some leave them in for an hour or so, but you can leave them in for a maximum of 12 hours hun or overnight xx

ho dont no how you girls use them they scare me in case you carnt get it out haha x :) x

Okies thats good to know. Usually just prop my bum up with pillows and go to sleep after :sex:. Does the softcup stop all the spermies falling out then? I hate the old pillow under the bum job because Im frightened to move in fear of spilling them all! :blush:

yeh they do hun, they are really easy easy to get out hun, and you cant feel a thing once they areinside you xx

ho dont no how you girls use them they scare me in case you carnt get it out haha x :) x

:rofl: I honestly cant see how you'd lose one up there, mind I have heard of people losing condoms :sick: Surely you could just fish it out?!

theres nothing to be scared about hun, they look scary at first but there really not! they are really comfortable and eas to insert and take out. if you are worried, get a pack of 6 firsthun and see how you go xx

Cat & bob, schnoodle's right - give them a shot!

I love them!!! My favorite thing about them is that there is no leakage, so I prop my hips up wipe the excess and fall asleep, and I leave them in for 12 hours!!!

Good luck with them hun and enjoy!!! I know I do!!

aw helly hun im so sorry. i think i will go the same way later. hugs hunny xxx

Oh nooo helly :cry: i really thought this was it im so sorry hunny :hugs: best of luck with this cycle :dust:

xXx

Hope all you girls are ok :flower: kians at school today for 1st time in 3 weeks :wohoo: :lol: i can relax a bit yay!!! first though i have to take my goose to asda :dohh: she wants to buy avatar on blueray, my moms so hip with her dvd's and cd albums :haha:

Enjoy ur day xXx

Morning Ladies, How are we all today?

I got a BFN this morning :mad:( I am 11/12 DPO I am soooo sure this is my month! x

aww, it may have been too early yomo dont give up hope yet.

i am one day late today, dont feel right this morning i have a sore throat, felt a bit sick when i woke up and my nipples hurt, but i have been cramping loads and am pretty sure AF is coming. my uterous and bladder feel really full but i have been drinking loads of water the past few days.

BUT i dont think i ovd this month, or i may have missed it, i messed up my opks so i dont know really.i usually have sore boobs and cramps for a week before af but this month i have had nothing at all.

im not hopeful really

xx

aww, it may have been too early yomo dont give up hope yet.

i am one day late today, dont feel right this morning i have a sore throat, felt a bit sick when i woke up and my nipples hurt, but i have been cramping loads and am pretty sure AF is coming. my uterous and bladder feel really full but i have been drinking loads of water the past few days.

BUT i dont think i ovd this month, or i may have missed it, i messed up my opks so i dont know really.i usually have sore boobs and cramps for a week before af but this month i have had nothing at all.

im not hopeful really

xx

Have you tested yet?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back