Softcups

no, im far too scared. iv never got to this point before. but cos i dont know if i ovulated that would make my periosd late wouldnt it? like i said, im cramping, and pretty sure she is on her way. i have a really sore throat though and a headache. and i thoink my nipples are itchy but i could just be symptom spotting.

Helly :cry: :hugs: so sorry sweetie I'm gutted for you I really thought this was your month I really did!

Yomo and Schnoodle I have faith in you both and you both deserve your bfp's too so fx for you both xxx

I'm ok thanks honey have today and tomorrow off work so just using the time to rest as much as possible while I can! Sickness not to bad atm but it tends to get worse as day goes on wish I could eat normal bread and ginger biscuits etc but with having coeliac disease I can't which is making eating very difficult as don't want anything other than plain toast lol x

aww bless you hun, enjoy your days off and relax! is mark being nice to you now!

ha ha yes he's been lovely he was awesome last night I was in tears constantly we watched 2012 and I started crying, I saw him bring Ben and Jerry's in and started crying cos I can't have it (contains raw egg yolks boo) lol poor lad kept having to cuddle me ha ha

he even held my hair back while I was wretching on Friday night ha ha x

i know lol he's so sweet - he just called to make sure I've had something to eat and I said not really and he's like get a slice of gluten free toast with some beans - protein! lol x

Im good yomo, how are you? How is everyone else doing any updates?

Im on OV day and think eggy released a little while agoo FX for this month

brillbride Im rubbish in 2ww too and starts tomorrow!!! Peak today

I was scared caz but they are great first cycle using them

So sorry Helly

Hey Mommy2Kian glad you had a nice time, schools great so you can get things done. How are you?

Yomo sorry you got BFN there is time yet tho

Schnoodle try and keep the PMA I am hoping for you FX

Awwww Ness you know its love when he holds your hair back for you, funny how they become so protective told you it would happen, sweet

Girls I put in a softcup yesterday it wasnt exactly leakage but wasnt totally dry either do you think I put it in right?

i would say so hun, but next time you pu it in maybe try and scoop up the spermies as you insert it xx

Hey everyone, hope everyone is ok.

:hugs: and :kiss: to Helly and Yomo.

Ness - glad you have a couple of days off to rest.

I am about 9?dpo today (I still am not 100% sure of this, but I am thereabouts) and after having a few pulling type cramps early on (nothing major, I prob wouldn't have even noticed them if I wasnt TTC) and having quite a lot of watery cm starting about 4 days ago and still continuing now, I don't really have any other symptoms. However I am trying to be good and not symptom spot. Have had a busy 2 days at work which has helped with that. On nights tonight and tomorrow night so by the end of my shift I will be about 11dpo. Then I will have 4 days off and get myself in a tizz about every twinge inside my body..........

Hello girls!
Is it easy enough to put the softcups? You put them after bedding?
Sorry if my questions are a little bit stupid, but in my country nobody knows about them :)

yeah huh its dead easy you just squeeze the rim together snd insert them its not uncomfortable at all and they are easy to get out too.xx

OK, just had a look at my notes and the reason I am confused about my dpo is because last cycle I ovulated on CD14 and ended up having a 30 day cycle. This month I ovulated on CD11 so I reckon I am going to have a shorter cycle? So today is CD20 and 9dpo. As my LP seems to be about 14 days usually I estimate then that I should probably test/get AF(hopefully not!) on Saturday which would put me at CD25 and 14dpo?

If the above is correct then it will be a bit weird because usually a week before my AF I sort of just know she will be coming but I dont feel like that at the moment.

Bloody TTC is so confusing!

ooh starmoon im like that i usally get cramps and sore boobs for a week before she is due but this month i have had nothing i am now one day late and have been having cramps and a little nausea and slightly sore nipples xx

Hopefully this is a good sign for both of us. Thinking about it though, I have fel since ovulation that it wont take much for me to burst into tears. I have resisted so far from doing this though. My OH also told me the other day that I was being stroppy, I think I was about 3dpo maybe then.

Im good thanks hun :hugs:

schnoodle, the goose is my mom (mother goose ) :lol:

Good luck ladies :hugs: :dust: xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back