Softcups

Look interesting but the cup part looks really deep to me too! It also said to collect the sperm in the cup and then insert. I know some gals choose this method with the soft cups but my dh is in no way shape or form gonna be ok with that lol He doesn't care if I use the SC but he wants no part of it

LOL! Yea.. it was hard enough trying to get DH to put it in a cup for SA... :rofl:

He also gave me this disgusted look the first time we used SC. He's ok with it now.. actually watches me put it in. Guess he's fascinated. :haha:

ha ha whit-DH wants to see how EVERYTHING goes in too.......lol. He's helped with preseed, the ovacue v sensor..............I thought I was the only one with an overzealous dh.

I think it is cute too when they get all into it. Last night after :sex: he said "Now don't get up and go pee or anything cause I know you are Fertile Myrtle right now" lol

:haha: cute! My OH puts my legs up before getting out of me :rofl:! He wants to put in the SC also sometimes but I wont let him do that he can watch.

ha yes the DH's are big helps when it comes to lifting up the legs after, ay?

Morning all!! Hope everyone had a good bank hoilday and caught some eggys :)

My DH lifts my legs up as well and now even shoves a pillow under my bum to help, they are such stars.

Still waiting for OV here and getting - on the OPKs but my CM has gone watery so i dont think i am far off. Also not sure if its the Maca or just the fact we are so close and been spending so much time together lately but we are BDing all the time!! It may also be because i know we are not TTC at the min so it makes it a bit naughty that we are having so much :sex: which makes it all the more appealing! :rofl:

Fluterby Im gonna use preseed next month if no BFP my hubby is the same you should try and put some preseed in the softcup before you insert it that may help

Ness you have yur private scan soon, wicked. Was that quite expensive?

haha whitbit im too embarassed to put it in while hubby there I make him leave :rofl: hes like wham bam thankyou man
When he seen the size of the softcup he looked terrified

hehe.... its funny the things they say. DH was like lets catch that eggy tonite huh he knows more about my cycle than I do

morning Shona! it's £80 but will be worth it for reassurance! Got my NHS one through for 3 June at 12 weeks too yay!

Not long til testing now chick hope you get that bfp this week sweetie!

xx

I was really surprised by my hubby. I mentioned using them and he actually suggested doing his thing into them to help....weird how men can be about things lol
I don't feel comfortable letting him watch me put it in though. It must be the way he gets this strange look on his face...so Id rather not have the pressure ;)

Hi girls - AF got me yesterday so onto Cycle 4. How is everyone today?

starmoon :hugs: sorry sweetie xxx all the :dust: in the world for this cycle

hun I did a tescos test a little while ago, im sure there was a line there but very very faint and opened it up and defo a line but thinking maybe an evap line. Ness any ideas as think you opened yours up? Dont think a digi would work? other girls any ideas?

hmm well I used a superdrug one which is a pink dye and you can use from 4 days before AF is due. I took mine at 10dpo (3days before AF was due) and it was very faint so I took it apart mainly cos the windows are so damn small on the superdrugs lol.

I did my digi the day after at 11dpo - you can use them 4 days before AF is due but the percentage of bfp's is pretty low at that point then they go up as each day passes.

What colour is the line? if it has colour then it's a bfp honey if you're not sure, take another test with fmu tomorrow and you should get a definite answer - my superdrug at 11dpo was darker and I didnt need to take it apart xx

okay dokay I will do that I did a digi and was negative but that was obviously too early xx we shall see

defo too early for digi sweetie hang in there and test again but it's sounding good for you!!xx

okay dokay I will do that I did a digi and was negative but that was obviously too early xx we shall see

hey wantingagirl I saw that we are the same dpo and was wondering if you want to be ttc buddies hun! When are you testing?

defo too early for digi sweetie hang in there and test again but it's sounding good for you!!xx

mmmmm dont know cos I read that if its grey it is an evap line and I cant see it being very pink :cry: should I test in the morning?

thanks schnoodle going to test in the morning so we shall see xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->