Softcups

Starmoon sorry the :witch: got ya

wantingagirl fx'd for ya to get that :bfp:

If I don't get the bfp this cycle then I will have a few days to try with dh before he head off for trainning for the month of June. Will miss the Ov time in June cause he will still be gone. Then I only have July and Aug. to try before he heads off to Iraq for a year :cry:

trying 4 3rd yeah deffo ttc buddies hun. Would love to, I tested earlier and seen a line but thinking was an evap line and tested again (tonite) I know I shouldnt have and no line at all so thinking its a no. I have a digital but dont think it will come up tomorrow morning?

Ah Fluterby well I hope you get it soon. Im not holding out much hope for myself xxx

trying 4 3rd yeah deffo ttc buddies hun. Would love to, I tested earlier and seen a line but thinking was an evap line and tested again (tonite) I know I shouldnt have and no line at all so thinking its a no. I have a digital but dont think it will come up tomorrow morning?

Ah Fluterby well I hope you get it soon. Im not holding out much hope for myself xxx

Ok thank you hun! :happydance: I also think it might be too early for you! I am no expert but I have read a lot of posts and 8dpo is early. What color was the line? They say evap lines are diff color then control line. If both lines are same color then it is supposed to be a BFP! Again I am not an expert at all. FX'ed you get your BFP in a few days.

Thanks for your wishes you guys.

I have fallen into the "Jenny Renny Psychic Predictions" gang. Not sure I really believe it but she says next month for me. We'll see............ :rofl:

thanks trying 4 3rd - I think so too, the line was that thin you cant really tell what colour it was, I wish I didnt test now more gutted I see something then nothing. I have ordered some ic as figured on £2 for 20 so not really a waste. Did a digi this morning but was negative but knew that would happen and no tests left now dont wanna buy in shops so embarassing. Im working tonite dont want to but guess will keep me occupied.

Starmoon so sorry AF got you. Yeah I got jenny renner a while ago and says conceive june for me but trying to prove her wrong :ha: just a bit of fun I think

Fluterby I think its £5 cant remember what it is in dollars

Hey ladies how are u all? just popping by to say hello :)

Jenny renny is making a bloody fortune from this site!!! :haha: it's a bit of fun but if u told me your cycle length, the day of ur last period, your suspected ovulation day, i could predict it for you to :lol:

Weather is miserable here today boo! nothing to do :dohh:

hope u all ok xXx:hugs:

Shona I'm keeping all crossed for your testing though remember 9dpo is still very early I only got an extremely faint test at 10dpo so don't worry if you don't see much again :hugs:

hope everyone else is ok sending tons of :dust: for you all xxx

Hi Cat!

Still haven't got round to replying to that PM lol so exhausted last night I fell asleep on the sofa at 7.15pm lol then got up for bath and bed!

xx

Girls at work so cant write till later---just after getting my BFP this morning on both an IC and a superdrug---so thrilled--say a prayer 4 me ....xxxxxxxxx write more later---iim 11dpo 2day--------XXXXXXX

Morning all!

Starmoon - So sorry the :witch: got you, will be keeping everything crossed that the next cycle is the one for you xxxx

Wantingagirl - Dont give up hope yet its not over until the :witch: shows her fungly face! With my 1st :bfp: i got a :bfn: on IC at 11DPO and 13DPO i got a good line (though still a bit faint) at 15DPO a day after AF was due. Sometime is can take a few days to get the HCG to build up xx

Fluterby - Sorry you are feeling the pressure, really hope that :bfp: is just on the horizon for you both

AFM - I am a bit POed today and in a s**tty mood, back at work and one the diet again so being tired and hungry does not make for a happy girl! Still waiting for OV and i am on CD20 now this is going to be such a long cycle and i just want to get it over with!! Also my angelsound doppler arrived the other day which brought it all back and set me off . . . In need of a bit of PMA today.

Raz honey sorry to hear you're feeling down xxx :hugs: xxx You're doing amazingly though I would be in pieces by now you're a strong lady hang in there sweetie xxx

Girls at work so cant write till later---just after getting my BFP this morning on both an IC and a superdrug---so thrilled--say a prayer 4 me ....xxxxxxxxx write more later---iim 11dpo 2day--------XXXXXXX

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations brill!!!! So so happy for you sweetie!! xxxx

Yeah :happydance: missed this before wishing you a sticky bean and a H & H 9 months ahead xx

Ness yeah all I had left was a digi and I stupidly used it and knew would say 'not pregnant' and dont really wanna go out and waste money on more, I guess I will just have to wait it out.

Brillbride so chuffed for you! Did you do anything different?

Thanks Razcox and Im holding onto that thought to get me through the next couple of days. I only took the test yesterday for fun as knew it was too early and now its driving me mad. I had to wreck the test as I kept on going back to look at it lol....
So sorry your feeling like this it must be so hard for you but this will be all worth it when you get your sticky bean hun. You can never forget but try to move on and think positive. Ha I should take my own advice. Hugs hun

Morning (or afternoon :blush:) all!

Hope everyone is well today.

Cat - yes I agree with you about Jenny Renny and predictions in general, I am deffo treating it as a bit of fun (I just hope everyone is) although as quite a few girls have got their BFP in the last couple of weeks using her predictions I think that some people will be getting their hopes up about it a bit too much.

Ness - you have your private scan tomorrow? best of luck with this, cant wait to see pictures.

Brillbride - congrats to you, saw your announcement of the predictions thread also. H&H 9 months to you.

I am feeling (emotionally) a bit better today. But, I have a nasty AF and a throat infection so physically am not feeling great at all.

Hope everyone is well.....

I know what you mean Shona, perhaps wait a couple of days then it's far too early for a digi to work honey they're 50miu :flower: xx

thanks starmoon! will post the piccie in my journal so you'll have to pop along to have a look :hugs: so sorry AF is being a bitch and you're ill on top of it - that sucks xx

I've been naughty and bought a regular bagel which is bad news for my coeliac but my body is telling me I need proper carbs - just can't face my gluten free stuff it turns my tummy! Decided if I have just the one it won't do any damage as baby will still get what it needs from my stores and the vitamins - sure plenty of women eat what they shouldn't when they're up the duff lol xx

teehee... yeah Ness I even had in my head that its not going to work but all realism went out with window clutching at straws lol...... yeah gonna test in a couple of days just see what happens. If im not I guess I will get over it

Yay GL for tomorrow and I think I ate over what I should have when I was pregnant :rofl: Enjoy!!!

Starmoon glad you are feeling better but sorry you physically feel rubbish

Mommy2Kian hope you are well :hugs:

Lol thanks honey that makes me feel better :flower: sure one half of a bagel won't do any damage! I'm gonna be keeping an eye on you chick over next few days praying for that bfp for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->