Softcups

Ness and any other girls views. This was my test from yesterday do you think it was just an evap?

Thanks hun bagels are yummy!!!

doesnt look like an evap to me honey!! mine was really faint like that at 10dpo, I tested at 11dpo with another superdrug and it was a darker line then decided to crack out the digi and it came up "1-2" but it took a while lol x

gosh are you serious is that what yours really looked like? Do you think mine has pink to it was so sure was just an evap? I am worried it was cos I opened it up and I dont know how long it took to appear. How long did yours take so show. I really hope I am xxxx

mine took a full few minutes to appear and I could barely see it with the casing on so took it off and I could see it - mine wasn't even as clear as yours by camera only to the naked eye! I'll see if I can find my picture so you can see bb soon x

Shona this was my test at 10dpo - I tested every day with superdrug until 19dpo and they were dark and strong the second test is my 19dpo one when I ran out lol

oh wow cool mine is darker so maybe I am? I did see a line too and it was faint like yours and then when I opened it got a bit darker. So how can you tell the difference between an evap and a true positive?

Well I've never had an evap on a superdrug (yours is superdrug isn't it?) and yours has colour - an evap wouldnt have colour sweetie! You have your :bfp: :happydance: I'm pretty positive! I bet if you test with FMU tomorrow it is darker and more obvious

xx

plus took another last nite and nothing came up but maybe cos too diluted?

I wasnt sure if it had colour or not hard to tell but I really hope so..... ha might get a test tonite for the morning see how I go I have non in at the minute. Thanks hun I really hope yur right.

i only ever tested with FMU because it's more concentrated - go get more tests yay!!! and get a digi too!

Tesco's are pretty good from what I heard pretty much same as Superdrug except not as sensitive - I think they're 25miu and superdrug are 10miu

hehe..... ok I will do. I cant get to superdrug today as working at 5pm-9.15pm sucks but may save some FMU and then go to superdrug tomorrow for a test. Think will leave digi to see if I get another line or not then if I do will buy it, Im really hoping I am. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

i only ever tested with FMU because it's more concentrated - go get more tests yay!!! and get a digi too!

Tesco's are pretty good from what I heard pretty much same as Superdrug except not as sensitive - I think they're 25miu and superdrug are 10miu

Yeah I heard that so maybe a good sign, I only couldnt believe it as quite a strong line to get at 8dpo and not even fmu but we shall see and says you can test day yur period due. I really hope so xxxx

just remember that hcg starts to breakdown after a few hours if you do save it you'd have to be quick to get tests x

ah ok haha maybe I wont do that then.... hmmm shall see what I can do then co-op only do digi

thanks 4 all the congrats

trying a girl--hope u can join me soon-best of luck---xxx

dyin to see your scan pics Ness

--i know its early days --but both tests came up straight away--hadnt peed all nite so was FMU.... i wasnt going to but then just decided to do a superdrug test.....u no when u wake up-- sometimes u cant b bothered!!! but i was in shock a line on each test--the superdug test was darker than your Ness but im 11dpo and yours was 10dpo--so i showed to DH----had seen so many negs and evaps after all my time TTC'ing that I knew when this came up staright away and i didnt even need to take the test apart as was so visible -going to do clearblue in the morn as only have one cb left!!! but i have loads of superdrugs, Ic's and FRER..def agree with Ness--superdrug here on!!!

really hope this is it--went to bed last nite praying to God that i would wake up and get a pos preg test so i have god to thank for--also my due date from my MC is coming up soon---the 11th of may---

think my EDD is now 15th jan 10....please say a wee prayer its a sticky..................dont worry il be stayin here on these threads..

someone asked me what i did this month::: well here goes:::

I took EPO (it gave me eggwhite cm!) and pregnacare tablets which I vowed next month I would not take again as delayed Ov a few days
i also took vitamin B-complex which I always take!!

girls --didnt actually use softcups this cycle so me and Mommy2 kian are twins on that!! sorry

I did the SMEP plan religiously but a few extra days added on at the end--in case ov was later than expected....also this month--we had a few sessions even after that--which we norm are too wrecked to do but we did just for fun

i took temps daily as norm

i used the smiley digitals OPKs and the cheap IC opks--tested about 3 times a day on the cheapies and once a day with the CB!

tried not to stress too much--if possible

this was the first month my DH took wellman vits so this could have played a big role too!!!

i also took fresh grapefruit and GF juice

also took a few slugs of Robitussin---but not much as wasnt much left in the bottle

xxx

wow you did loads brill!!

I won't add you to stats for May then chick - though the stats are looking good for April's softcups testers! 54.5%!!

Yeah I did mine on 10dpo - it's funny cos before I had always had to ask opinions in the tests gallery but i just knew as soon as I saw it - faint or not it was a bfp, and sure enough kept testing and they kept getting darker. You should get a "1-2" on your digi with FMU hun!

xx

Thanks ness--yes im sort of expecting it to say 1-2 wks 2mor!!! really cant wait---although il be nervous taken it as same time---if it does say 1-2--how long did u wait to do the 3+ --another week???

I did the 1-2 on the Tuesday, 2-3 on the Saturday and then did my final one for the 3+ the following Saturday so I waited a week between the 2-3 and 3+

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->