Softcups

how do i change my 6th cycle after MC again?? i cant remember???lol..xx

thanks ness il write that down so il remember !!!XX what vits are you on??

I just take the Pregnacare's :thumbup: they make your wee bright green! ha ha

you need to go to usercp and then edit details and you should be able to change it in there x

thanks your so good---have to buy them--threw some out last week--doing a red out--typical!!!

thanks il try to edit it now!!!!

hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of buying some softcups. Now let me start by saying that i am not a fan of tampons. I have trouble inserting and removing them. Also, I can alwayss feel them inside.

What did you all feel about ease of insertion and removal? Would you recommend it?

hi keyahopes!

welcome! well I've never had trouble with tampons before but softcups I found even comfier - they appear quite large but fit perfectly but you have to insert them right up to your cervix just behind your pubic bone. You can leave them in for up to 12 hours and shouldnt be able to feel it once it's in!

If you need any more help dont hesitate to ask :flower:

i refuse to use tampos but oftcups are so easy to insert and remove nd you dont feel a thing once they are in hun. they look scary but are so comfy hun give them a go you can get a pack of 6 and they arent expensive xx

Hi girls, you wont believe this, for the last couple of days in work, all Ive been doing is work!!! Ive not been able to come on here once, its a disgrace, you'd think they paid me or something! :D

Congrats to brillbride!

Huge hugs to everyone else xxx

Hi Wanting! :hi: Just finally caught up! Heehee Anywho saw your test and girl I think you might have a :bfp:! :happydance: I am gonna test Fri morn with a IC I think. I might not get courage am such a wussy when it comes to testing. FX'ed cross this it for you babe! Let us know! Hopefully we will be bump buddies instead of FUTURE bump buddies! :thumbup:

Thanks Julie hope this is your month. I think mine may have been an evap line cant tell if its blue or grey but shall see tomorrow morning as bought some superdrug tests they seem to be quite popular so we shall see

Keyahopes hiya stranger!!! First month trying softcups they are great and so easy to get in and you cant feel them at all. A bit harder to take out but you get the hang of it and would totally recommend it dry as a bone once inserted!!!

Hey Helly we missed you!!!

Yay trying 4 3rd I hope so but cant get evap line out of my head what do you think of the colour? Also girls I heard evap lines arent in the same spot as a true bfp is that true?

Thanks Ness Schnoodle and wantingagirl. I think I have been inspired sufficiently to give it a go. i need to check walmart to see if they carry them.

Usually after the deed, I can literally picture all the swimmers leak away away in the wrong direction!! and I have half a mind to tell them - guys guys, about turn and back towards the cervix! Mebbe softcups will do that for me?

Wantingagirl, what is this I hear about a second line? I need to go check your posts!

hiya girls

its my first month using soft cups being trying to concieve 4 5 months now!!!! im using concieve + too. fxd this is the month 4 all our bfps xxxxx

where are u all upto on ur cycles?? xxxxxx

Thanks Julie hope this is your month. I think mine may have been an evap line cant tell if its blue or grey but shall see tomorrow morning as bought some superdrug tests they seem to be quite popular so we shall see

Keyahopes hiya stranger!!! First month trying softcups they are great and so easy to get in and you cant feel them at all. A bit harder to take out but you get the hang of it and would totally recommend it dry as a bone once inserted!!!

Hey Helly we missed you!!!

Yay trying 4 3rd I hope so but cant get evap line out of my head what do you think of the colour? Also girls I heard evap lines arent in the same spot as a true bfp is that true?

GL babe! I will be checking in the morning to see what happens! FX'ed for you hun!
I thought I saw pink not grey or blue. I don't know about if they are in the same spot or not but I am guessing they would be.

Hi girls, Feeling sad today. I am 11 dpo and got a bfn. I think I am out with my first try of softcups. I really felt that it might have worked though. Oh well. Af is due monday so on to the next try.

nah girls it looks like it was an evap line :cry:

tested this morning and nothing and superdrug can detect less hormones so defo an evap. I will test over the next couple of days and wait for my AF but tell you next month I aint testing til late I cant do this anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->