Softcups

So sorry Shona it looked like a bfp to me it really did :hugs: xxx

Gem hi babe! So glad you've decided to come try the softcups!

Keya good luck and have a good talking to those spermy ha ha!

Helly good to see you darl'! Wowzers how dare work consume your time so you can't come on here honestly! :haha:

xx

Thanks Schnoodle hun.

I guess I know there is time to still get a good result but I just know that my AF is gonna come soon.

I know Ness I thought so too and feel silly for believing it now. Im only 10 dpo so we shall see but doubt it im so optomistic :rofl:

I cant be arsed testing early next month fed up with seeing the :bfn:

:hi: everyone else.

nah girls it looks like it was an evap line :cry:

tested this morning and nothing and superdrug can detect less hormones so defo an evap. I will test over the next couple of days and wait for my AF but tell you next month I aint testing til late I cant do this anymore

Aww hun i'm sorry, i stopped testing in the end because the :bfn: 's where worse then AF showing up. Now i will only test on the day AF is due if temps are high or the day after AF is due. Saves a bit on the heartache i found xxxx :hugs:

Morning ladies, I have not got lost of fallen overboard, I am back home on Monday and shall be catching up with you all. Hope you are all well.

I am having an amazing time here, Its pure luxery xxx

Yomo yay!!! hurry up and come back hehe..... sounds lush!!! Enjoy

Think AF is on its way or something like it anyho :happydance: CM is murkey coloured and slightly tinted like it goes the day or so before the :witch: shows up. If i bleed i am counting this as AF and will start TTC then i am not breaking the rules or POing the docs lol. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies

Yomo yay!!! hurry up and come back hehe..... sounds lush!!! Enjoy

I could get used to this lifestyle! I have never experienced anything like this before! I am being pampered 24/7 lol xx

Good luck for your testing xx

Hi yomo!! :wave: glad you're having a good relaxing time you deserve it sweetie!

Yeah shona I know what you mean - I only tested early cos I'd had extremely sore boobs and never get sore boobs and just knew other wise I wouldnt have tested early either cos it's so shitty seeing bfn's every time. Still early for you though so holding high hopes :hugs:

Raz that's great news about AF and you can get back to TTC for an extra extra sticky bean xxx

Thanks Lyndsey, I think I got an evap the other day a bit gutted but I will be fine. Where was it you went to? xxx

Yeah thats how it worked for me the last time I got pregnant only tested when late so should know better. Do you think I should wait now until day AF is due? Yeah hun Im trying to hold onto the fact im only 10 dpo but we shall see
GL today hun!

I just received the book twilight eclipse (3rd one) dont know if anyone else has been into these films but I have watched the first two so the book will keep me busy for a while and working tonight and sunday so hope I wont wake up to AF on Sunday morning. I can but hope.

I dropped my CBFM in a bucket of water the other morning was gutted I thought I broke it but managed to salvage it, had it on the heater for the night and think its ok. Jeez Im so clumsy!!!

I LOVE twilight and have been a huge fan of the books and now the films too. Cant wait for the next film and the new book too!

I LOVE twilight and have been a huge fan of the books and now the films too. Cant wait for the next film and the new book too!

Have you read the third book hun? Eclipse and breaking dawn are already out the books. I have to buy 1st and 2nd book and fourth one and think best I read both books then see the last two films as books are always better. Im so obsessed with the films they are immense :happydance:

Shona yeah I would wait until AF is late now hun hoping you get a nice surprise :hugs:

I've read all the books last year - they've been out a good few years so you don't have to wait for them to come out Raz! I read all of them in the space of 5 weeks lol I totally loved them! I was disappointed with New Moon film though it seemed a bit "rushed" if you know what I mean? xx

Yeah I think I will hun and I will know either way.

I loved the film new moon alot better than the first but I havent read the book and have heard a few girls saying book way better. I know what yur saying about it being rushed tho the only problem tho is It would have had to be 3-4 hours long this is the problem with such a big story and think books are always gonna be better than the film. I always remember I could never watch lord of the rings over and over as its so long but totally get what you mean. Third trailer looks quite gud and I thought that too that all the books are out xxx I shall be checking your scan pic later, it will be so tiny I remember mine.

Yeah I think its the way to go Ness as at least I only have a little while of disappointment as AF arrives rather than days and days as it consumes my life

I have read all 4 books ages ago but she was on about releasing midnight sun which is Twilight from Edwards point of view and also another book about one of the newborns in eclipse.

The films i found very good and a good adaptation of the books. Its a difficult thing to do and some of the events do have to be changed and the time scale sped up a bit. People will not sit and watch very little going on for 1/2 hour to an hour but they will read a few chapters worth.

hi girls :wave: just popping in to see how your all doing. hope you dont mind.

xx

Ah I see what you mean Raz sorry my mistake (fluff brain atm!)

I just found that New Moon didnt capture the heartache very well (probably cos it was directed by a man this time lol) and it didnt capture the love between her and jacob very well. But hopefully Eclipse will be better! It's quite a slow book Eclipse so don't know how they will portray that! My fave was Breaking Dawn!! Looooved it!

Ahhh Razcox I didnt know she was doing them two books aswell thats a good idea!! When are they going to be released do you know? Something else to be obsessed over teehee....

I agree with Ness not capturing the love story as much between jacob and bella but they are restricted to what they can do with the time I guess plus I think she more loved jacob and not in love with him. So loved the films and watched them a million times. The only thing I would say tho was that I thought a different person would have played bella better I dont know why hey maybe im jealous lol.....

Have you seen trailer to freddy krugers new film it looks ace!

Hi Laura how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->