Softcups

alot of people sed jacob is bland and boring but dont think so but I have to say edward played the best in the film obviously I know his real name is Robert and hes not actually a vampire haha

im good wantingagirl, how are you hunny? All good?

xx

nah girls it looks like it was an evap line :cry:

tested this morning and nothing and superdrug can detect less hormones so defo an evap. I will test over the next couple of days and wait for my AF but tell you next month I aint testing til late I cant do this anymore

:hugs: Thats why I gave up testing early months ago. Raz is right. Testing early and getting bfn's is way more difficult then just waiting to see if af comes. Good Luck and baby dust to you Shona!

Hey Laura Im ok except for my stupid evap line at 8dpo seriously going to kill the person that invented these god damn early tests! tee hee rant over but ok I guess getting over it now

Yeah Julie totally agree and ended up being like that last time so I should really know. Guess just cos I had a couple of symptons that were different. I too can accept AF more without testing before hand as also if you get BFN you dont actually truly know if that is the case then worry for days on end, thanks hun. Hows the TTHF going?

Have a splitting headache again today. Think just annoyed aswell as my AF would normally be due to today or tomorrow but cos I took EPO for more ewcm it delayed my OV didnt OV till day 18/19 from what CBFM says and usually day 15 so this cycle longer than usual.

but hey if didnt have the CBFM I would have never known that so all gud :thumbup:

I didnt know EPO could delay OV. I got some for next cycle.. but I already O on day 18! ugh..

I didnt know EPO could delay OV. I got some for next cycle.. but I already O on day 18! ugh..

Yeah hun it doesnt happen all the time but they say if you have no issue OV dont take it as heard this has happened with some ladies and happened with me and was getting hurrendous headaches all day every day. It may not happen to you but I dont wanna take a change this cycle. Think I am going to leave it a couple of months as still get ewcm just not loads that I can see but maybe try preseed in a couple of months.

had my scan girls sorry for not replying!

All perfect! Heartbeat 158bpm tech said very strong and healthy, baby measuring perfect! :cloud9:

blob at the bottom is the yolk sac :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Ness that is a beautiful baby already!!! Congratulations! So happy for you!

:hi: Laura! Just a couple of more weeks till you find out the gender of that precious little one!! Please keep us posted!!

Congratulations to brillbride as well! Sending you extra sticky :dust: !!!!

Wantingagirl, hang in there sweetie! I gave up testing before AF was due long before I went on a TTC break. Early pregnancy tests just make you nuts!!!:wacko: FX'd for you sweetie!

All the other ladies holding their breath for AF---FX'd for all of you! Good luck!

AFM I am doing well. Still having good days and bad days on this NTNP thing. Pretty much have resigned myself to the fact that something must be wrong and we won't have a baby without help from a FS. You know, the strange thing is, I told someone that yesterday, and it didn't even bother me to say that. I think I have finally realized that I have absolutely no control over this whatsoever

It has been really fun not constantly obsessing about what I eat, whether or not I should have that drink, how much I exercise, how many dpo I am, wondering what I am going to try next month when AF arrives, etc. I have really been a lot more relaxed the last few weeks. AF is due next week though so that will all probably go out the window for a couple of days. :haha:

Thank you allie!! :hugs:

Aww you will have up days and down days and nothing is your fault you're doing everything within your power sweetie (or before ntnp of course) why don't you move the FS appointment forward? I think you would feel better sorta like you had more control over the situation?

xx

Im picking up son from school and working tonight so will be back on tomorrow. Sucks I took that superdrug test this morning and was very hard to see but thinking back now sure I might have seen a very thin non coloured line and now gone back to it and is thicker still light but pink. Jeesh another evap? So not doing this next month!

you still have another few days so you're not out, just hold off testing again now honey you might be pleasently suprised! xx

Lovely picture Ness, really glad things are going so well for you xx

thank you Raz hope you're back in first tri asap xx

yeah defo chick I hope the docs are gonna keep an eye on you too xx

Yeah thanks hun and love your pic!! He/She is gorgeous tee hee xxx I hope im joining you soon my lines alot thicker but driving me mad. Shall soon see

thank you shona and got everything crossed for you it sounds so promising!! xx

thank you shona and got everything crossed for you it sounds so promising!! xx

Yeah Im just wondering if I reallly could get two evap lines on two diff brands and heard not very common to get evap on superdrug tests or maybe I just want to believe that lol...... I have read online also that people that got a line on superdrug outwith the 10 mins tested again the following day and got it within the time limit so I really dont know. Gonna be a long couple of days :rofl:

im just trying to figure out if my cycle length is also correct. last 3 months has been 30, 29 and 25 so a bit erratic but think your suppose to add them together then divide by three and thats 28 which would make my AF due between today and tomorrow so dont have a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->