Softcups

thanks ice fire...xx

Ness delighted your scan went so fab!!!! brill news!!
thankfully got my PREGNANT 1-2 on the CB digital-this morn--so DH believes me now and im delighted it came up--thank god....just praying it is a healthy bean....xxxx

im just trying to figure out if my cycle length is also correct. last 3 months has been 30, 29 and 25 so a bit erratic but think your suppose to add them together then divide by three and thats 28 which would make my AF due between today and tomorrow so dont have a clue.

When did you Ovulate/ What CD? Sounds promising! How many people actually have a few evaps?

TTHF is going well,a little too well I suppose! I am very relaxed but slightly ss'ing in my head! I had a positive opk (digi) 5 days before I normally do so I am not exactly sure when I O'd, but I believe I must be 5 or 6dpo even though my ticker says other wise! If I didn't start my opks early I wouldv'e completely missed it. I feel like I did miss the eggy but only time will tell. I want to test so bad! But I try to keep composure! Since I went to RE and have to start clomid next af,I am hoping my body will just give in and be pregnant so we won't have to do all that work and pay all that cash!

Just some symptoms for some to obsess over are:
Left boob is sore on the side since Ovulation (happened last month too but right before period for 5 days or so)
Cervix is hard and low and awash in creamy white and thick CM (TMI hehe!)

Has anyone heard anything about red raspberry leaf tea and/or grapefruit juice making Ovulation sooner??? I know grapefruit juice helps with the CM and red raspberry leaf tea helps the uterine lining but I am baffled as to why I O'd so damned early! I wonder if the RE unplugged something in my cervix to cause me to O sooner!!! Iwas CD10 when I seen him, that night I started having alot of EWCM, then for the next few days I had EWCM (completely soaked panties), some light cramps and my outer V was getting sore (sorest on CD13) started opk CD13 and it was postive then CD14, CD15, CD16 were all negative (so weird b/cI normally have positives for Days!).....

Enough of my story! :haha:

Just blabbering away!

Hey Julie,

Roughly think was cycle day 17. The only reason im asking is cos my cycle is never more than 30 days long usually 29 I only made
it 31 this cycle due to the OV day but know the leutal phase can vary sometimes I am getting alot of cramp justnow, sore nips and
back pain Im really hoping its not AF as this is only 10 dpo unless my calculations are wrong? I went to the loo and tmi but my
panties were soaking and had creamy yellowish cm. Had the shakes which I had in my first pregnancy but just dont want to
believe it.

I dont know how common two evaps are esp on two diff tests im sure I see a line this morning within the timeframe but really
had to tilt it and was so thin but when I went back to it later it was still very faint but thicker and slight pink to it and read ladies
that have this out of time frame and tested next day was positive but think I may be clutching at straws hun lol..... I just cant
be sure when it changed to this. I have IC's coming in the post and gonna need alot of willpower not to test. I also usually get
ewcm a couple of days before AF due but nothing yet and cant remember if I got achy legs the last time. I also checked my CP
and high and soft but I know that can change all the time.

Im glad that everythings going well and hope we both graduate to first tri before you need to start clomid and sounds good that you
OV early. Im not sure if the things you took would trigger that, I bet you did catch it since your having fun. Just been lurking on that
thread as cant be TTHF and SMEP at the same time. Ugh I feel so bloated.

Wow ladies I don't know where I last left off. This thread moves FAST!!!

Congrats to Ness and Brillbride on the :bfp:

afm...didn't get to bd on CD14 (dh fell asleep) but we bd last night so now I guess I am officially in the 2ww grrrr

Hey Julie,

Roughly think was cycle day 17. The only reason im asking is cos my cycle is never more than 30 days long usually 29 I only made
it 31 this cycle due to the OV day but know the leutal phase can vary sometimes I am getting alot of cramp justnow, sore nips and
back pain Im really hoping its not AF as this is only 10 dpo unless my calculations are wrong? I went to the loo and tmi but my
panties were soaking and had creamy yellowish cm. Had the shakes which I had in my first pregnancy but just dont want to
believe it.

I dont know how common two evaps are esp on two diff tests im sure I see a line this morning within the timeframe but really
had to tilt it and was so thin but when I went back to it later it was still very faint but thicker and slight pink to it and read ladies
that have this out of time frame and tested next day was positive but think I may be clutching at straws hun lol..... I just cant
be sure when it changed to this. I have IC's coming in the post and gonna need alot of willpower not to test. I also usually get
ewcm a couple of days before AF due but nothing yet and cant remember if I got achy legs the last time. I also checked my CP
and high and soft but I know that can change all the time.

Im glad that everythings going well and hope we both graduate to first tri before you need to start clomid and sounds good that you
OV early. Im not sure if the things you took would trigger that, I bet you did catch it since your having fun. Just been lurking on that
thread as cant be TTHF and SMEP at the same time. Ugh I feel so bloated.
Positive vibes coming your way!!!

You must have gotten your bfp,you must have!

CP is not a good indication. I wish it were! I check mine like it's going out of style!!! I check it several times a day!! Mine gets high and soft a few days before af but that is accompanied by really watery cm too. Right now mine is low and hardish (semi soft) with sticky-like creamy white thick cm. Gross! Lmao

There are someof us girls who have been talking to each other formonths and months. I just really want us to get our bfp's and move to first tri! I am more excited to get my bfp and tell everyone!!! I want it soooooo bad right now! Read my post in TTHF and you'll understand.I must warn you, it may make you cry!

Good look wanting a girl, getting two evaps sounds highly unlikely, hopefully you will get a nice pink line tomorrow x

Ness, love your picture! How did Mark feel?! x

Julie - I will hun I lurk on the TTHF thread and read most but it goes so fast and didnt want to be cheeky and be on TTHF and SMEP. Dont think you can have fun when following SMEP teehee....

I know what you mean I think I have been speaking to you for the past 3 months and you dont know how bad I want you to get a BFP!

Helly thanks luv I hope so but they havent been in the time limit from what I know of

Fluterby Thanks GL for this cycle and you Helly and everyone else!!!

:hi: mommy2kian

I want one of them tickers pretty plz [-o<

Wantingagirl - things are looking good for you, have you got another hpt to do tomorrow? I think it is unlikely you will get two evaps on different brands unless you are REALLY unlucky. Your first one looked really promising to me. Do you have a picture of todays one?

Ness - smashing picture of a healthy strong bebe - I am soooo pleased for you. I am sure it makes it proper "real" for you?

I am feeling rrrreeally tired today after staying up most of the night watching the election......

Thanks Starmoon

I dont know as I just cant recall if I defo had some kind of a line in the testing time but this one yesterday came up sure I seen something within the 10 mins but not 100% and dont know when it changed to thicker with a pink tinge to it. surely if the first one four days ago was correct this one would be alot darker??

dont know if you can see much in the pic I can see it alot clearer and no tests

I don't want to get your hopes up but I definitely see a pink line. Hopefully some other girls can comment on your picture as well.

Don't know about whether the colour of it would change much within a couple of days? Some BFPs never get really dark do they?

I think if you can you should get a digi and use it on the day (or day after) AF due. So maybe tomorrow or the day after? I hope you can do this. I have a digi sitting in my drawer that I would love to be able to pass you through the forum but sadly the technology is not there yet to do this lol!!!

Best of luck and keep us updated. :kiss:

Julie - I will hun I lurk on the TTHF thread and read most but it goes so fast and didnt want to be cheeky and be on TTHF and SMEP. Dont think you can have fun when following SMEP teehee....

I know what you mean I think I have been speaking to you for the past 3 months and you dont know how bad I want you to get a BFP!

Helly thanks luv I hope so but they havent been in the time limit from what I know of

Fluterby Thanks GL for this cycle and you Helly and everyone else!!!

:hi: mommy2kian

I want one of them tickers pretty plz [-o<

The past few posts on TTHF was regarding a remark my dumb selfish ignornant sister had made to me. You won't believe you ears. I want my girls to get a bfp sooooooo bad too!!! I'd love it more than anything if we all get them this cycle!!! What I meant about being the most excited for me to get a bfp and telling everyone, was, that I can't wait to get a bfp and tellmy whole family. After reading the TTHF post about my sister and her remarkably rude comments, you'll get what I mean. If I say it hear it may cause an outbreak of anger!!!

She said one of the most meanest things you can think of to someone ttc.

Good Luck with your tests!!! I have bad line eye, that why I hardly take tests myself!

hi wanting a girl--hope it is a BFP for you so that u can join me

got an even darker line this morn so happy with that-- will keep testing...

hi ness and mommy2kian and the rest of u girls..xxx

I see a line! Thats more than I ever get on a freaking hpt! Good Luck!

OMG!!! There is so a second line WAG. You need to get another test :happydance:

morning girls! sorry for not being on sooner I've been suffering with a terrible migraine the last 36 hours :( seems to have gone now but was tough going as can't take any painkillers esp in first 12 weeks!

Shona that looks like a bfp to me sweetie!! I can't wait to hear what your test result is this morning! My tests faded once I'd got the line within the time limit - it got darker within about 30 minutes but then faded towards the end of the day but that's normal!

Julia so glad you have ov'd early I reckon TTHF is the way forward and fx you won't need that clomid next cycle!

Helly - Mark didnt come with me chick as he couldnt get the time off work so my mum came with me, she cried bless her! He loved the piccie though and he's very excited for the 12 week scan in a few weeks :happydance:

How's all my other ladies? Thank you for the lovely comments about my lil prawn :hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->