Softcups

Hi girls,

Thanks very much. I did an IC test this morning tho and white as snow total BFN. So must have been evap line on two diff brands sucks!!! Dont exactly know when AF due ovulated either 17/18 and period only ever been 29 days and on day 30 at the min, any ideas? Getting cramp so guess she is on her way soon. Hey ho on my way to next month I guess.

Ah thats pants hon, I wouldnt rule it out yet though, especially if you are not normally late. Got my fingers crossed for you!

I think i might have missed OV :( My temp spiked this morning and Im not due to OV til tomorrow, damn!

ah sorry hun, did you bed anyway?

Oh I just dont know as dont even know when AF due to late OV? Maybe its tomorrow?

We did BD the night before but my CM was sticky so theres no way the poor little things would have made it through :(

Ive still got EWCM today though so maybe it was just a weird temp. If OV was late then if you have a steady luteal phase your AF will be just as late. But a positive HPT would also be late. Really hope those cramps go away and you get a bfp soon x

shona gutted for you babe that sucks big time! might not have been evaps could've been chemical?x

I was considering getting these for next time if AF shows this week (also going to try temping too). Anyhoo...this seems like a long thread so not sure if my Qs have already been answered but :

1. How soon after BD do you leave before inserting?
2. How long do you leave it in for, I know the maximum you can wear one is 12 hours, but would you just replace it with a new one or would you not even leave it that long, just take out after couple hours after BD?

Thanks in advance.

hi hunny it all depends, i pop one in as soon as dh has pulled out tbh andtry and lay flat for a while with legs propped up.

as dfor taking them out i tend to leave them in for 4 hours of so but its entirely up to you im gonna leave them in for longer this cycle i thoink up to 12 hours.

hth good luck xx

Hi girls - I have just started looking into the use of softcups too - wow - LOOOONG thread - all 569 pages of it!!! All seems pretty positive so I am gonna take my chances (if I can find them out and about today) tonight or tomorrow unless I have already ov'd....don't ask - messed up my temps today so not sure where I stand! Usually OV on Day 13 - today is Day 12 so have NO idea but have been getting -opks (haven't tested yet today). Anyway - I guess the members of this forum are mostly pro soft cups right? Am I right to give it a whirl?

hiya just thought id introduce myself and see if i can join you in your soft cup quest i have started using them and the cbfm this month and am hoping they work the same for me as it has for many of you :thumbup:

:hi: all!

I'm a very early user of Softcups, and hope you don't mind if I crash this board!

My question is, have any of you ladies had problems w/ the leakage? Used the softcup yesterday after BD and had tons of leaks and now am unsure if I put it in right? :dohh:

Hi girls, welcome to the softcup thread. Yeah leakage can be a problem, its best to insert it then try to push it up a bit higher, gross I know but it does help x

Hi & welcome,

I actually had the opposite experience as Helly-I find that when I pushed them up as high as they could go I had leakage-but if I push the BACK as far as I can go and then DOWN under the little bump/pubic bone then I don't have any leakage at all. So much though that I used them for AF this month and forgot one in for about 18 hours~! It never occurred to me to try it that way b/c every time they leaked I kept pushing them up higher.

I used Mamaxm's "baking soda finger trick" this cycle (like four times already-will conquer acidic vag if that is the problem!!!!!!) and also squirted a whole bunch of pre-conceive plus in the cup before putting in.......see if that does anything different!

AF got me today so was either a chemical or evap lines, really thought maybe as was a day late :cry:

Hello to all the new girlys and welcome to the thread xxx

Waitingagirl - so so sorry the :witch: got you, it looked so positive this month xxxx

How is everyone else doing? Get up to anything nice the weekend??

Looks like i may be OVing soon afterall, the bleeding stopped after 1 day and then i got EWCM. Ran out of OPKs so just going on temps now which are low so fingers crossed they go up in a couple of days. The big question is to BD or not to BD? I really want to and feel ready so may have to try and persadue hubby tonight!

So sorry shona for AF :hugs: xxxx I think it was a chemical sweetie that sucks xxx

Raz yay for ov! get :sex:

welcome to all the new ladies and please don't forget to add your testing dates to the official softcups testing thread :flower: xx

:hugs: Shona. I am sorry the :witch: arrived for you. The first day or twoof af seems to be the hardest. Treat yourself, love.

:hugs:

So sorry Shona.

Glad it looks like OV is approaching Raz.

Looks like I really did mess up this month, OV came 3 days early and we only BD'd once. Ah well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->