Softcups

Only the night before, Thursday night.

Hows things with you? x

Dont give up hope yet Helly after all it can only take the once to do it x

Helly, Raz is right, I only did one day after ov but think it was the :sex: the day before of that actually did it for me, it just takes one :spermy: after all :flower:

I'm ok just shattered and struggling with headaches atm, which in turn make you feel sicky :( oh well not long to go before the 12 week mark when things hopefully ease up a bit xx

Yeah I guess so, on Friday (now OV day) we both fell fast asleep stupidly early. Doh!

Sorry you've got those nasty headaches Ness, as you say nearly at the 12 week point when it should get easier. Where's Cat got to?

I think the sex before ov day is more important then chick long as you got a :sex: in there then you still have a good chance!

Look at Cat she only did one day around ov and she got her bfp! I've just text her as not heard from her in a couple of days so will let ya know

Yeah the headaches are crappy and working on the computer doesnt help, just trying to drink plenty and get up and walk around frequently! xx

We :sex: on saturday night and will try and get DH to do the deed again tonigh. Got 1 softcup and a bit of preseed left so will give it one all in shot! Sod waiting for 1 AF i am going to give it a go this month and be dammed LOL

ok so DH isnt 100% behind the idea of really TTC this month but he is happy to BD and see how it goes, i doubt he will notice me slip in a softcup while he is in the looo though so we all all systems go! CP is high and open with LOTS of EWCM :happydance:

hey hunnies, :hugs: good luck helly and the rest of you girls!!! :dust:
please dont think jst because i got my bfp i've left u all to go over to 1st tri, i just feel wrong in this thread now yano? i no you say you dont mind, but some of you must feel a bit crap seeing my pregnancy ticker when you have been waiting for your bfp for awhile now, i just feel like im rubbing it in your faces :( :hugs:

i still lurk ;)

and ill pop by to say hello to you all and keep an eye out for your :bfp: 's ;)

xXx :kiss: xXx

Hi Ladies! Welcome to all the new girls and good luck to all!

Shona I am sorry that AF got you sweetie--hang in there. :hugs:

Ness I hate that you are having such a hard time with those headaches---frustrating when you can't take meds for them. Good to see that "8 weeks 3 days" on the ticker! Progressing so quickly!

Good to see you Julie! Been reading the thread you PM'd me but haven't posted as it moves so quickly! I've got my FX'd for you this month!

I am well--AF is due for me in a day or two (not totally sure what day :haha:) All ready for her arrival.

Glad to see you all! I keep up with bnb just don't post as often! See you girls soon!

Love and :dust: to all!

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Hello all! since I'm new to Softcup I would like to introduce myself here.
Used it during O days (last Friday, Sat and Sunday)

I found some bloodstains with traces of brownish CM when I pulled it out. Had cramps for days afterward. Should I be worried?

Ness I hate that you are having such a hard time with those headaches---frustrating when you can't take meds for them. Good to see that "8 weeks 3 days" on the ticker! Progressing so quickly!

Good to see you Julie! Been reading the thread you PM'd me but haven't posted as it moves so quickly! I've got my FX'd for you this month!

I am well--AF is due for me in a day or two (not totally sure what day :haha:) All ready for her arrival.

Glad to see you all! I keep up with bnb just don't post as often! See you girls soon!

Thanks Love, I miss you!!! I am sure NTNP is treating you well!!!

Raz! Good Morning! It seems since the girls who got their bfps left, then the girls on this thread who decided to take a ttc break, that now the softcup thread is nowhere near as busy as it used to be!!!! I pop in once every few days sometimes and it'sstill on the same page!!! 2 months ago it was swirling past us!

How are you? How are you feeling?

Hi sweetie lovely to see you! I think it's great you're not keeping track of AF too much and just relaxing it will do you the world of good! Must feel lovely not to have the pressure and stress on you atm!

Thanks honey yeah the headaches are crappy but I'll live! I'm struggling with eating atm cos there's nothing I want to eat nothing takes my fancy so just living off fruit and cereal mainly - not good for energy levels but better than not eating at all!

BeeBee2010 - it could just be that you have knocked your cervix slightly with the softcup don't worry too much it's quite common from what I've heard. I had crampy sensations after putting them in too but they went after 20 mins or so :thumbup: don't forget to add your testing dates to the official softcup testing thread please new ladies :flower:

xx

Girls, not sure whats going on with this very odd cycle but now I seem to have cystitis and Im bleeding a bit, bright red blood and not a lot just a little bit but certainly there, not what Id call spotting, bit more than that.

Anyone who's had a bfp think I should be hopeful? :D

could be IB for you sweetie!!

I never had it so unfortunately can't help to compare x

Nope think its a UTI, blood seems to be coming from pee pee hole :(

Oh buggar - you need to go do docs then chick you need antibiotics xx

Raz! Good Morning! It seems since the girls who got their bfps left, then the girls on this thread who decided to take a ttc break, that now the softcup thread is nowhere near as busy as it used to be!!!! I pop in once every few days sometimes and it'sstill on the same page!!! 2 months ago it was swirling past us!

How are you? How are you feeling?

I know it really seems to have gone quiet . . .

Doing ok now and feel like i have turned a corner :kiss: Had lots of EWCM so just need to get DH in the mood now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->