Softcups

ATTENTION SOFTCUP USERS!!!

Im needing some advice here, i just started using softcups last night, and after i put it in, like 3 minutes after that my stomach and back started cramping?? Has anyone had that happen to them the first time they used softcups? I had troubles taking it out! But i finally got a grip on to it and pulled it out! ANY ADVICE?

Hi girls, sorry you're having trouble, no ive never had cramps, hope they ease off soon x

Hi helly i had cystitis just before i got my bfp with kaden, and had pink on the tissue when ever i wiped, hope it is good news for u :hugs: xXx

Raz, Have fun getting busy! ;)

:sex:

HA i wish! Suddenly DH is not in the mood . . . . Sometimes i really get POed by men :growlmad:

Luckly my temps havent gone up above the cover line yet and CP is still high with EWCM so i dont think i have OVed yet will try again tonight . . .

Ale- I use Softcups and I always get a "period-type" cramping while they are in at night. I have always assumed it is because I have a slightly tilted cervix- thought the softcup must be touching it or something? Not sure really- but yes I get the cramps too! xx

Thanks Cat! Feel better today, got given antibiotics that are safe in 1st tri just in case. Hope you are doing well sweetie x

BeeBee2010 - it could just be that you have knocked your cervix slightly with the softcup don't worry too much it's quite common from what I've heard. I had crampy sensations after putting them in too but they went after 20 mins or so :thumbup: don't forget to add your testing dates to the official softcup testing thread please new ladies :flower:

xx

thanks Nessicle :hugs:! Im was quite worried since I had cramps that last for few days, I earlier thought I had not put it right. Used softcup 5x this month, easy to slide it in but I'm struggling to pull it out! :dohh:

My testing date is May 21st.. am on CD21 now. normal cycle is between 27-29 days, but my AF will always show itself on Friday evening! what a great time to start my weekends!

just be sure to bear down like you're having a poo and hook your middle finger over the rim and slide out horizontal it should come out easily enough :thumbup:

Ale- I use Softcups and I always get a "period-type" cramping while they are in at night. I have always assumed it is because I have a slightly tilted cervix- thought the softcup must be touching it or something? Not sure really- but yes I get the cramps too! xx

i think im cervix is tilted too because whenever i was getting my pap dont the nurse was like, " Im trying to get it in there but your cervix is facing downwards" or something like that so i dont know. And i did put it in at night and left it overnight. I hope it is doing it;s job and i hope its in there right!

just be sure to bear down like you're having a poo and hook your middle finger over the rim and slide out horizontal it should come out easily enough :thumbup:

i tried!! lol it was stuck up there

They have the same problems at my smear tests too Ale (UK pap smears in other words)- that may be why we feel cramping with the softcups xx

Hey girls!

I don't want to get too excited because I will be completely heartbroken, but I think I am starting to get some hints of a bfp!!!

I have taken 4 tests so far.

Monday 5-10 I took a $ store test at 4pm (like 8th morning urine, hehe!) and I swear I see a super thin line no thicker than a strand of hair.
Tuesday 5-11 I took an equate red dye +/- test and again at 2pm-ish I swear I see a thin line no thicker than a strand of hair.
Today (wednesday) 5-12 I tested with cold fmu (I pee'd in a cup then ran to the store for tests b/cI was out) and then used smu also and took two tests. I swear I see a light pink shadow on both. I tried to take pic's but they are too blurry to pick anything up.

I don't know if I am imagining a line on these tests or if I am staring at the antibody strip on all of them? I can see today's a little better than the others without picking them up but there are faint it's like they are not even there. Anyone have any advice on antibody strips?

P.S. Both the equate and dollar store tests are not recommended for early detection. They say to use on day of missed period. I have 3 left. I plan on using them all by friday! Lmao

They have the same problems at my smear tests too Ale (UK pap smears in other words)- that may be why we feel cramping with the softcups xx

that not good!! im still cramping and i did the softcup 2 days ago, and i didnt do one last night or today! i hope i didnt mess anything up :blush:

that not good!! im still cramping and i did the softcup 2 days ago, and i didnt do one last night or today! i hope i didnt mess anything up :blush:

I don't think you messed anything up.
The only thing is that your cervix might be feeling it a bit, since it's not used to things there.
I also have a tilted uterus and I was able to insert it this morning (finally) and honestly I'm not feeling it.
And the only time of the month I get cramps, besides AF, is when I'm ovulating.
Where are you in your cycle?

I don't think you messed anything up.
The only thing is that your cervix might be feeling it a bit, since it's not used to things there.
I also have a tilted uterus and I was able to insert it this morning (finally) and honestly I'm not feeling it.
And the only time of the month I get cramps, besides AF, is when I'm ovulating.
Where are you in your cycle?

i get cramps around ovulation too!! im at cd 7

Hey girls!

I don't want to get too excited because I will be completely heartbroken, but I think I am starting to get some hints of a bfp!!!

I have taken 4 tests so far.

Monday 5-10 I took a $ store test at 4pm (like 8th morning urine, hehe!) and I swear I see a super thin line no thicker than a strand of hair.
Tuesday 5-11 I took an equate red dye +/- test and again at 2pm-ish I swear I see a thin line no thicker than a strand of hair.
Today (wednesday) 5-12 I tested with cold fmu (I pee'd in a cup then ran to the store for tests b/cI was out) and then used smu also and took two tests. I swear I see a light pink shadow on both. I tried to take pic's but they are too blurry to pick anything up.

I don't know if I am imagining a line on these tests or if I am staring at the antibody strip on all of them? I can see today's a little better than the others without picking them up but there are faint it's like they are not even there. Anyone have any advice on antibody strips?

P.S. Both the equate and dollar store tests are not recommended for early detection. They say to use on day of missed period. I have 3 left. I plan on using them all by friday! Lmao

post a pic of the tests!! let us see

Julie!!! Girl, I am freaking out!! I have everything crossed for you (including my legs, thanks to AF :growlmad:) How wonderful would that be? I am so excited and nervous for you!! Keep me posted! :happydance:

Ness, how are you feeling today? Any better with the headaches? I sure hope so. Do you hear much from Cat and how she's doing? I sure miss you all...wish I could be in 1st tri with you girls.

Hope everyone is well! Love and :dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->