Softcups

girls i inserted the softcup again and this time i dont feel it!! so im guessing i did it right! no cramping either! thanks girl for the advice

hello all can i join i should get my soft cups tomoz but sorry to ask this but how do u get the softcup inside with out all the sperm comming out sorry if it silly i just not sure how to get it in as the sperm comes out soon as sex is over x

girls i inserted the softcup again and this time i dont feel it!! so im guessing i did it right! no cramping either! thanks girl for the advice

Julie!!! Girl, I am freaking out!! I have everything crossed for you (including my legs, thanks to AF :growlmad:) How wonderful would that be? I am so excited and nervous for you!! Keep me posted! :happydance:

Ness, how are you feeling today? Any better with the headaches? I sure hope so. Do you hear much from Cat and how she's doing? I sure miss you all...wish I could be in 1st tri with you girls.

Hope everyone is well! Love and :dust: to you all!

I am freaking out too!!! I am afraid I am seeing things! I am off to the store in a few to buy some good tests and maybe a digi! I am so nervous I feel sick enough to barf! (ewww I know!) Thanks So much for your support and thoughts!!! I am soooo nervous.....I am so sorry the witch meet up with you. How is NTNP going for you still??? Imiss you like crazy girlfriend! :flower:

Hey girls!

I don't want to get too excited because I will be completely heartbroken, but I think I am starting to get some hints of a bfp!!!

I have taken 4 tests so far.

Monday 5-10 I took a $ store test at 4pm (like 8th morning urine, hehe!) and I swear I see a super thin line no thicker than a strand of hair.
Tuesday 5-11 I took an equate red dye +/- test and again at 2pm-ish I swear I see a thin line no thicker than a strand of hair.
Today (wednesday) 5-12 I tested with cold fmu (I pee'd in a cup then ran to the store for tests b/cI was out) and then used smu also and took two tests. I swear I see a light pink shadow on both. I tried to take pic's but they are too blurry to pick anything up.

I don't know if I am imagining a line on these tests or if I am staring at the antibody strip on all of them? I can see today's a little better than the others without picking them up but there are faint it's like they are not even there. Anyone have any advice on antibody strips?

P.S. Both the equate and dollar store tests are not recommended for early detection. They say to use on day of missed period. I have 3 left. I plan on using them all by friday! Lmao

post a pic of the tests!! let us see

I posted them in the hpt test gallery! Let me know what you think! The picture doesn't do it justice! Crappy cell phone camera.....lmao

i used my first softcup tonight...went in pretty easy i was bit worried at first ...hopefully they come out as easy as they go in... would deff recommend them as no wet patches after lol

:dust:

Julie!!! Girl, I am freaking out!! I have everything crossed for you (including my legs, thanks to AF :growlmad:) How wonderful would that be? I am so excited and nervous for you!! Keep me posted! :happydance:

Ness, how are you feeling today? Any better with the headaches? I sure hope so. Do you hear much from Cat and how she's doing? I sure miss you all...wish I could be in 1st tri with you girls.

Hope everyone is well! Love and :dust: to you all!

I am freaking out too!!! I am afraid I am seeing things! I am off to the store in a few to buy some good tests and maybe a digi! I am so nervous I feel sick enough to barf! (ewww I know!) Thanks So much for your support and thoughts!!! I am soooo nervous.....I am so sorry the witch meet up with you. How is NTNP going for you still??? Imiss you like crazy girlfriend! :flower:

Hey girls!

I don't want to get too excited because I will be completely heartbroken, but I think I am starting to get some hints of a bfp!!!

I have taken 4 tests so far.

Monday 5-10 I took a $ store test at 4pm (like 8th morning urine, hehe!) and I swear I see a super thin line no thicker than a strand of hair.
Tuesday 5-11 I took an equate red dye +/- test and again at 2pm-ish I swear I see a thin line no thicker than a strand of hair.
Today (wednesday) 5-12 I tested with cold fmu (I pee'd in a cup then ran to the store for tests b/cI was out) and then used smu also and took two tests. I swear I see a light pink shadow on both. I tried to take pic's but they are too blurry to pick anything up.

I don't know if I am imagining a line on these tests or if I am staring at the antibody strip on all of them? I can see today's a little better than the others without picking them up but there are faint it's like they are not even there. Anyone have any advice on antibody strips?

P.S. Both the equate and dollar store tests are not recommended for early detection. They say to use on day of missed period. I have 3 left. I plan on using them all by friday! Lmao

post a pic of the tests!! let us see

I posted them in the hpt test gallery! Let me know what you think! The picture doesn't do it justice! Crappy cell phone camera.....lmao

lol i hate crappy camera phones!! i got one too that takes horrible pics!! let me go c urs

This is what I did.
After BD-ing I had my legs elevated for 20 minutes just in case I didn't know how to insert the cup.
In the meantime I took the wrap and kept squeezing it (like a stress ball) so it softens the rim.
When I was ready to insert i squeezed in the middle and started inserting, still lying on the bed, and pushed towards the back, not like tampon up, more like towards your behind.
Whet it was in (along with my finger) i just pushed the part of the rim I could still reach up and behind my pelvic bone.
Could not feel it after that....
When I was taking it out I sat on the toilet, pushed like in the way you would push when giving birth, hooked my index finger and grabbed the top of the rim which was sitting on my pelvic bone. Kind of lifted up and pulled out evenly...
Not too bad.

I am glad you girls like softcups as much as we do! This was my third cycle using them and I find them very comfy and it's nice to know that some sperm are sitting up near the cervix!!!

Good Luck with them girls!!!

Ness, I am almost ready for you to put a bfp next to my name in the softcup thread! OMG! I'll takemore hpt's tomorrow and then 'hopefully' confirm with a digi this weekend! Yesssss! Finally!

I am glad you girls like softcups as much as we do! This was my third cycle using them and I find them very comfy and it's nice to know that some sperm are sitting up near the cervix!!!

Ness, I am almost ready for you to put a bfp next to my name in the softcup thread! OMG! I'll takemore hpt's tomorrow and then 'hopefully' confirm with a digi this weekend! Yesssss! Finally!

thanks!

Ale - Glad things went better for you and will be sending lots of :dust: your way xx

tryforbaby2 - I am so excited for you! Will be keeping a close eye on this thread for that :bfp: from you xxx

Tasha1982 - I do the same and put my legs in the air for a good 20 mins. Then i put a little squeeze of pre seed into the soft cup for good mesure too.

AFM - I had a temp rise this morning so i OVed yesterday :happydance: We BDed last night with softcups and preseed and we BD on sat but thats it so i know we have narrowed our chances a bit but we gave it a shot. So i am now in the 2WW - again LOL

How is everyone else doing?

Me too! I would hate to really completly 'out' this month!

How you doing?

Morning Loves :wave:

I posted my hpt's in the hpt gallery under 'can one see a line?'

Let me know what you think!!!

I'm considering it/them as my bfp!

Morning Loves :wave:

I posted my hpt's in the hpt gallery under 'can one see a line?'

Let me know what you think!!!

I'm considering it/them as my bfp!

I see a line! Really hope they get darker for you :happydance:

schoodle - Just noticed you are only 1 day ahead of me, we are going to be POAS buddies! An you never know maybe bump buddies too :happydance:

OMG OMG I'm hyperventilating across the pond......:happydance::happydance: so excited for you i'm gonna go take a look at the gallery in a minute! Sorry for not responding sooner - I was logged on but popped out to get a gluten free sandwich from Starbucks lol!

This is so exciting you soooo deserve it lady!!

xx

Allie :wave: sorry for late reply! No headache just yet but I tend to get one as the day goes on and battling with a constant stuffy nose lol the joys of pregnancy :haha:

I hope you're ok? Have you arranged your appt with the FS yet?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->